• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 December 2007 - 08:42 PM

I finally went into Limmatquoi last night for the first time this trip. Given my past three experiences there I really wasn't in a hurry to return. I entered and sat down at one of the large booths. I was the only customer in the bar. Unlike previous trips, when two LBs would sit down on both sides of me making me the meat in the sandwich :roll:, only one sat down on the other side of the booth. A number crowded around but most stayed out of reach. I was asked to go up to the loom about 10 times in 15 minutes when I hadn't even bought anyone a drink. There were probably a dozen or more LBs there but the selection was very poor. I was going to buy the best looking two, not saying a lot, a lady drink and at least fool around a little. But when I asked how much a lady drink was the answer was 160 baht! So screw that, I finished my beer (San Mig Light, 85 baht) and left. Guess the talent could be hit or miss on any night but I have no plans to return.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#2 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:12 PM

are you serious??? 160 bath for a ladydrink? I guess for a special ladydrink, not standard one... ?

#3 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:43 PM

are you serious??? 160 bath for a ladydrink? I guess for a special ladydrink, not standard one... ?

I just asked "How much for a LD?" and the reply was 160 baht. I replied in a rather disbelieving voice "160 baht!?" and was told yes. I was given no indication there was a cheaper LD FWIW. I was going to buy two at what I figured would be around 100 baht. I bought zero at 160 baht. I have no idea how this place stays in business.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#4 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:15 PM

As you say, it's amazing how Limmatquoi keeps going. It's rarely busy and often empty, and then they do everything they can to scare away customers should they enter.

It must feed on the group of closet LB fans who sit across from JSB all night, too afraid to enter.

The talent is God aweful. Even without nightgoggles, some of the talent looks terrible, dispute the extremely dim lighting. There's even a big old Jabba the Hut look a like in there. Someone must be taking her up stairs.

And if you ever do venture upsards, the rooms are real thrid world stuff.

I think it's actually the oldest LB bar in Pattaya, surely it hasn't always been this poor?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#5 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:07 PM

i will be in there next week and i am gonna get so pissed and fuck Jabba while the others perfom lesbian acts :lol: :lol: and Kliome you shall be camera man

#6 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:08 PM

And if you ever do venture upstairs, the rooms are real thrid world stuff.

I think it's actually the oldest LB bar in Pattaya, surely it hasn't always been this poor?

The truth be told that is actually the first place I finally got around to topping. I didn't even know of the concept of not doing it doggie style. :D I did at least have a reasonably cute tall one.

As you walk up to the rooms on the next floor there is actually a kitchen for some place and the dishwasher person is standing right by the door watching you go upstairs. :oops:

It's been a while but but I remember it well. The room was kind of a dump but you sort of get use to that around here.

Edit: Dirty Mike got his post in while I was typing this one. Maybe you can include the dishwasher. :lol:

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:33 PM

i will be in there next week and i am gonna get so pissed and fuck Jabba while the others perfom lesbian acts :lol: :lol: and Kliome you shall be camera man

well if you want something different...then go to Litas and BF Tree....she even makes Pond look like a dwarf.... :lol:

but shes a sweet person,so dont be rude to her.. :wink:

if you do...Lita will come after you... 8)

BTW...i lost two beers to Karl, cause when she started i made a bet with Karl,saying she was not going to be barfined within the first week.. :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:33 PM

I didn't see Jabba the Hut last time I was there, however I do know who you are referring to.

Man is she a big girl ! :shock:

I can still remember her dancing....or was that wobbling ? :roll:

I'm pretty adventurous, but I do have some standards....

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#9 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

Time to resurrect this old thread. I changed the name in the title to what I think is the correct spelling.

Time to make my once a trip visit to Limmatquai just to confirm it still sucks. I usually go in and get seated at a booth that will hold five and two, usually ugly, LBs on each side will trap me in the booth, ask for drinks and to go upstairs.

I went in and sat at a big booth. Two LBs, including the one that walked me in, sat down at the tooth but kept a little distance. I did get some attempts at "buy me a drink" but not much worse than some other places. And considering I was the only customer I got all the attention. Unfortunately LDs are 150B so buying any quantity at that price is a bit steep. There were at least a couple of interesting looking LBs. I only stayed for one beer (95B) and bought no LDs. I am at least likely to try this place every now and then. But it would be nice if I wasn't seemingly always the only customer.

#10 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

I was there in November on a couple of occasions with some other board members. Though most of them were decorated on either side with ladyboys, I was wedged up in the corner of the booth nearest the entrance. Fortunately (for them not me) the ladyboys had a chair in position so they could sit next to me in my uncomfortable position and ask for lady drinks.

I was quite happy to see they weren't offended at my rejection, but they rotated the cast onto the stool with military precision.

But I must say, after viewing all the items on display, there were a couple of lookers I would have shagged.

#11 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

I had a hotel next to this place (Swiss Food) and went past this bar every day but... on the door there was one LB who wasn't really... attractive :shock: so I just went to Ezys instead to see my X, and it was better decision. 8)

BR

#12 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

Xyzzy, why do you do it to yourself??

I think it's a case of strength in numbers in this place. In fact I think I was part of the posse during your visit hoot.

I find the mamasans the real problem in the Limmatquai cave. There's a lot of venom behind their smiles. The mamasans should be there to keep the girls in line and assist the customers, but they just keep sending girls over even after you've told them you want some time to sit alone first.

On one trip a friend paid for our round of 3 drinks and the mamasan brought the change back in 3 stacks of 25 baht :roll: So the friend just poured all the money onto the table and slid it over to the LB he had been sitting with. The mamasan quickly dragged teh money away beofre the LB could pick it up, put it back on the tray and left with it.. That just about sums up a typical Limmatquai mamasan.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci