• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Aquarii

Aquarii
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:19 PM

Hi guys;

Just would like your opinion of why one would be attracted to a post op ladyboy.

I have been with one and frankly a GG is just as good if not better as she has a 'real' vagina.

Surely the attraction of ladyboys/femboys are that they are 'females' with cocks which you can have anal sex with as both a receiver and a giver!!

Plus they have that 'x' factor in being that they are different from a GG, enjoy sex like a man, are extremely hot and sexy and are not GG's which are oh so boring and yesterday!!

Do post op ladyboys have such a demand from us guys as pre op?? For me a ladyboy must have a penis.

What do you think??????
Do you come in here often????

#2 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:06 PM

I guess like anybody else its the chemistry (or not). I have not tried a Post Op but would not rule them out yet until I have.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#3 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:27 PM

Very good question. Please enlighten me, pentire.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:59 PM

I've been with a few and it honestly makes no difference to me whether a Ladyboy is pre or post op because I have no special attraction towards a LB's penis and IMO anybody who is exclusively drawn towards pre-op LB's especially those with large active reproductive organs is on the very verge of full blown homo sexuality.
I am more attracted to the over exagerated femininity and sex appeal which these creatures display.
Mind You....I always fuck them up the arse :lol:

Here are a few of my Post-Op encounters.

Anne from JSB

Posted Image

Natacha from JSB

Posted Image

Beer from Phuket

Posted Image

And there was the ultra gorgeous Kib from Phuket

Posted Image

I rest my case My Lud :P

#5 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:22 PM

I've been with a few and it honestly makes no difference to me whether a Ladyboy is pre or post op because I have no special attraction towards a LB's penis and IMO anybody who is exclusively drawn towards pre-op LB's especially those with large active reproductive organs is on the very verge of full blown homo sexuality.
I am more attracted to the over exagerated femininity and sex appeal which these creatures display.
Mind You....I always fuck them up the arse :lol:

couldnt have said it better myself...outstanding response

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:30 PM

IMO anybody who is exclusively drawn towards pre-op LB's especially those with large active reproductive organs is on the very verge of full blown homo sexuality.

Are you calling me names again ? :lol:

Remember rule 1: No Poofters !

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#7 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:29 PM

IMO anybody who is exclusively drawn towards pre-op LB's especially those with large active reproductive organs is on the very verge of full blown homo sexuality.

Cheers
Koykaeng

I'm sure he's not KK, the comments have got to be directed at Mike3369 as we all know he went down the slippery slope with Mint :twisted:

(OKay I need to climb off the floor cos I'm laughing so much.)

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:39 PM

done the lot me,
really am not bothered.
the attraction is the exagerated feminimity,
and the fact that they constantly make an effort to look beautiful .
and, i presume always will.
once your average gg has a kid, its all over with the sexy stuff and nice body, but a lb will always keep herself tidy.
the main argument is if you wanted kids, your f**ked.

for me, if someone is stunning, feminine and sexy, i aint really fussed what shape the genitals are.
although, i want them to enjoy it also. and sadly, some of them lose the ability to come.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#9 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

went down the slippery 10" pole Matchman !! :lol:

As you seem to have "come out of your shell " lately i think Mint will be paying you a little visit :lol: :lol: :lol:

#10 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2007 - 12:38 AM

Cheers
Koykaeng

No KK :lol: I was responding to the gentleman who pointed me out for special examination with the question.

#11 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:12 AM

the attraction is the exagerated feminimity

Good point, absolutley agree with the above statement.

However, I've always been a legs and ass man so the presence of breasts, either big or small never really bothers me, but the presence of a cock, though not essential, leaves me dissapointed if it's missing when I take a ladyboy hoping for the full-monty. As for me it's the whole point of it. but then again I'd most likely check beforehand if I had any doubts.

I like the girls too, so if I wanted a female I would, by choice, select a gg, rather than a ladyboy who I knew was missing that appendage.

Having said that, if I liked the person and I want to spend time with them then it wouldn't be an issue. Ladyboys, as we all know, can be incredibly sexy (read 'dirty'), so that's another reason I like them over girls. Can get a real buzz out of 'her' not knowing that I know her origins too.

Ok, so I like the cock, some say I might be gay, but who gives a shit, not me that's for sure.

#12 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:34 AM

Hey pentire,

Some gorgeous cockless girls there in your selection of past conquests.

My ex thai wife (facially) looks so similar to 'Natacha from JSB'.
Love those perfect Isaan piano key teeth, she had a set just like those, but her tits were no way near as big :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci