Photo

Automorph's First Thai Adventure - October 2007 (long)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:46 AM

Automorph's First Thai Adventure - How I Fell In Love With Thailand

PROLOGUE:

This will be a total account of my recent trip to Thailand and not a specific LB related report. My particular style is a bit more reserved than some, and not as graphic (both with my descriptions, and photos) as others. My attempt is to convey MY overall Thai experience and how it related with my expectations.

I hope you enjoy reading it and your mileage may vary!

ARRIVAL NIGHT: Friday, October 12th

I arrived in Bangkok after being on two flights, totaling 20 hours. The Detroit to Narita leg went on forever, and after a short layover in Tokyo, I was off to Bangkok.

Once at the BKK airport, immigration, customs and luggage claim were all fast and I was in the metered taxi queue in 45 minutes. A relatively short taxi trip (300 baht, including highway fee) and I was at the DIG. The only hitch was the taxi driver couldn’t find the DIG and we had to stop for directions twice (from inside NANA).

Check in at the DIG was ok, despite the fact that the hotel had me checking in on the following day. No worries, they actually upgraded me to a suite and I was in my room by 1:20 am. I knew Guess Bar was closed and wasn’t really interested in taking anyone back to the room (exhaustion is a bitch), but I did want to have a beer and watch the close of NANA at 2am.

I went over to Morning Night bar on the corner, settled in and had a few Singha’s. Poo, a lovely GG was very attentive to me, massaging my shoulders and back, even though I was CLEAR that I was “going to the room alone tonight.” I also met up with a couple of polish guys who were also waiting for NANA’s close.

2:00 am struck, the lights came up (although that didn’t stop them from serving us another three rounds of beer), and we sat at the rail and watched the parade. It was nothing short of amazing. GG’s, LB’s, Guys and Dolls of every imaginable kind made their way out. I saw some of the most beautiful women and LB’s that I’ve ever seen in my life (and I’ve seen some beauty in my day). Slovik, Dominic and myself hung out until 3 and then called it a night. My short, six-minute walk to the DIG took nearly 30 minutes (after being stopped and chatting with the freelancers on the street, but resisted the temptation), and then I was back in the room, and went dead asleep.

Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#2 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:49 AM

DAY 1: Saturday, October 13th.

I rose at 11am, unpacked a couple of things and had room service bring breakfast. My plan was to hit the MBK, buy a Thai mobile, shop for watches, eat lunch and get the lay of the land. Took the Sky train (120 B for a day pass) to the MBK, and it was quite the scene. There are 7 floors of nearly anything one would like to purchase. I went to the 4th floor (as described in the forum), found a smallish stall in the way back and purchased a nice used Nokia phone for 1000B including sim and charger.

Lunch was at the “Fifth Floor Marketplace” at the MBK and it was really cool. You walk in to the area, and they give you an e-card. Cuisine from around the world was freshly prepared and served at various food stores. You select what you want to eat, they swipe your card and 5 minutes later, they bring your food. You can go to however many stalls you want and when you’re finished, you go to the cashier, swipe your card and pay your total meal bill.

I then went searching for some expat Breitling watches, but didn’t find anything to my liking. I found a shop selling 2nd hand authentic watches, but they were attractively priced but I didn’t buy.

Back in NANA, I found a stall with another watch guy, and I asked him for his expat watches. He disappeared, and 3 minutes later, returned with a case that had Rolex, Tag, Breitling, and other high end copies. The watches looked very nice, and I selected two Breitlings and a Tag and we negotiated the price to 8500B for all three. I then felt the mechanism and winding stem and it felt cheap, like a tourist watch, at the end, I declined all three and walked away (having heard about several really GOOD copies out there that are virtually indistuishable from the originals, with sound mechanisms).

By now, I’m getting hot and thirsty and I was walking past the Guess Bar, and since it was nearly 6pm, it seemed like time to start my evening activities. I walked in, there were 3-4 girls there, and then the lovely Jane came over and said hello. This is fantastic, as Jane was at the top of my list of girls and I was happy to buy her a drink and we had a lovely time making out and fondling each other. We hung out at the bar for an hour or so and I decided to take Jane for ST. Back at the DIG, we showered and got into bed and Jane went to town. The head was amazing, as was looking into those eyes as she went down on me. Things took their due course and we went around the world (several times) and both finished in a major way. We lounged around in bed for an hour when we decided it was time for round two (which was as good as round one). We showered again and Jane dressed and made her way back to Guess Bar. I must say Jane is as charming and sweet, as she is beautiful and sexy. I can’t say enough nice things about Jane.

It’s now 11 pm and I’m ready to head back out for the evening!!! I made my way out on to Soi 4 and found some great roasted pork and rice from a street vendor. It was just what I wanted to eat and accompanied my meal with a big Singha, all for 150 B. Next stop, the bars in Nana. I thought I would check out Temptations to see how it compared to Guess Bar.

Temptations had maybe 20 girls and I was the ONLY customer in the bar. Needless to say, I was very popular and my attention was in demand. Two ladies joined me immediately (JJ and Nana), and we had a drink and listened to the thumping music, while we got comfortable. The entire time, more girls continued to pester me to the point of distraction and it got to be a drag. After a while, I grew tired of the noise and constant bother, so I excused myself and made my way out. In retrospect, I just wasn’t ready for the go go bar scene, just yet and preferred the quiet, laid back environs of Guess Bar.

I popped into Cascades and found it to be a repeat of Temptations, so I quickly passed on the experience and went directly to the Guess Bar. I walked in and was immediately greeted by the lovely Jane. We settled on the couch and had a couple of drinks and some fine romance. I met Jane’s sister; Jay and we all played some pool (those girls are good, so guys don’t play them for money, or you’ll lose your ass, but what a way to go). Guess Bar closed at 1 and I thought about taking Jane back for LT, but decided to spread the love around a little. I made my way back to NANA and slid into Morning Night to spend the rest of my evening at the rail. Like clockwork, 2am came and the Mardi Gras parade began. As I was chatting with a lovely GG called Wei, a familiar face from Temptations waved to me from the street. JJ saw me and I waved her over, while politely telling Wei that I had a prior engagement with JJ (but did get her number for later). We enjoyed several beers (after 2am, god I love this place), and agreed to go to the room for ST (at this point, I wanted to actually get some sleep afterward, so LT was not a good idea).

Back in the room, after the customary shower, we got into bed and JJ was an absolute tiger in the sack. She was very orally inclined and rimmed like a champ. She has a great body, tiny frame and nice tits and ass, and smallish equipment like I like it. After we finished, she wanted to stay LT, and started with the “ I take care of you, when you here, stay with me, etc, . . ) Warning . .Will Robinson, Warning. . . . This is not what I’m looking for, so I told her that I was just going to “butterfly” when in BKK. She was ok, and I sent her on my way and fell into a deep, well-deserved sleep

Attached Files

#3 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:03 AM

DAY 2: Sunday, October 14th:

I awoke around 11, ordered some room service and planned my day. I decided to do some touristy things, and take some photos that I could actually show family & friends (other than LB’s in my room) I did a walking tour (courtesy of Lonely Planet) and snapped some great photos (not the kind that anyone wants to see here, but nice just the same). 7:00 back to the room to SSS (shit, shower and shave) and put my feet up. I did want to conserve a little energy to get ready for my planned evening with the famous Lusi Mustang. I hadn’t decided whether to ST or LT, Lusi, but since it was “up to me”, I’d wait until ST was over to decide.

Lusi arrived promptly at the DIG at 10 pm, looking as beautiful in person as she is in her photos (maybe more so) and she quickly changed into my requested attire (all from the black boots/silver heel video). She stepped into the room and was exquisite in shiny black thigh high boots and leather. Without getting into all the gory (yet fabulous details), just imagine her solo video, with a 2nd participant (namely me) and just rocked my world. Around the world, doesn’t even begin to describe the session with Lusi and two hours turned into three and flew by. At the end of our session, I decided to ST, and Lusi went on her lovely way.

As described by others who have seen her, Lusi is the consummate professional, in the best possible sense. The only bummer was no photos of her (unless she’s wearing street clothes), as she is bound by some sort of agreement with her web company. At the end of the day, it didn’t matter too much, although I would have liked to taken a few of the “fetish” photos myself, but it didn’t diminish the experience.

Its now 1 am and I head out for some beers at my favorite Nana Plaza closing bar, Morning Night. One particular thing about Morning Night, is they place awesome music. No techno or bass/drum here, solid hard rock. Lots of AC/DC, Zeppelin, The Doors, Black Sabbath and the like. I walk in and am immediately greeted by Poo (and a big hug and wet kiss), Yan (the hottie waitress who loves Henekins) and Wei from the previous night). The three of us sat down and started drinking some beers, and partying. At 2am, we watched the parade again, and now decided to go to the after hours Spice Club for some dancing and more partying. I have no idea where Spice Club is, since the girls got me there, and back home, but ask around and check it out! The club was a dance madness slamfest. Great house music, the dancing was out of control with GG, LB’s in various stages of undress, all moving to the throbbing beat. A friend of Wei’s was at the club, a beautiful, tall GG named Mani. At 5am, Wei, Mani and myself went to get a bite to eat and then back to the room.

In the room, after the shower, we got in the sack and these girls rocked the house in a major way. They were clearly friends and enjoyed being with each other, as much as being with me. I had to pull double duty to do the deed, but in the end, we all passed out afterwards from exhaustion.

Attached Files

#4 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:08 AM

DAY 3: Monday, October 15th

I awoke at my usual 11am, and the girls were still sacked out. I took a shower and cleaned myself up, and went to wake up the girls. They weren’t interested in getting out of bed, and started undressing me. (don’t think they wanted to sleep either). OK, round two with Wei and Mani (I don’t know how much more of this my poor body can take, but I’ll give it the old college try). We managed to make many geometric combinations of intertwined bodies and if I tried, I could calculate the total combinations available, but why bother, as there would be too many practically execute. After another round of showers, we fell back to sleep until 4pm and it was time to send the girls on their way, after a nice lunch downstairs at the DIG.

I was content to head back into the room and rest a bit more before heading out. I emerged about 9pm (and after getting an SMS from Jane) decided on a quiet evening at Guess Bar. I arrived at Guess and was greeted by Jay and Jane (looking lovely in her cream colored net dress) and we had a couple of drinks and made out on the couch. After the prior evening, I didn’t want to have another “sunrise party”, so at about 11:30 I wanted to leave. Jane and I went back to my room for LT and we had another fantastic encounter and crashed soundly to sleep.

I arose pretty early, and Jane was still out like a light. I was supposed to leave for Pattaya today, but elected to stay in BKK another day or so (at Jane’s behest). I showered and needed to eat something, so I gently asked Jane if she was hungry, but she wanted to sleep. I slid downstairs and had breakfast and coffee and planned the rest of my day. I went back to the room, and Jane was still asleep. She woke up briefly and wanted me to come to bed, which I promptly obliged. Anyway, we stayed in the sack until 4pm, when after a quick roll around, we got up and went to lunch. After eating, I walked Jane to the salon go get her nails done and I went on my way.

I trucked around for several hours and had a couple of beers here and there. I was going to lay off on Guess Bar tonight, and check out some other venues. I had another amazing dinner of pad thai with shrimp and singha at a street market and made my way over to Soi 11.

I sat at the wooden shack with bar stools, famously known as Cheap Charlie’s where I met a couple of farang girls having some beers and we chatted a while. Funny thing, both were very beautiful girls from the US, and they seemed interested in hanging out with me and doing the town. Alas, “this is Thailand” and why would I be bothered, when my Thai agenda would be compromised by this action. After a while, I graciously declined (but did exchange numbers, as one never knows when one might get a taste for home, but it never did happen).

After Cheap Charlie’s, I made my way over to Gullivers (which had many great looking freelancers, but I didn’t see any LB’s) for a couple of beers. I walked over to a table with two absolute stunners where sitting and they quickly invited me to sit down. Mai and Anna were dressed to the nines and could have easily stepped out of Vogue Asia. We chatted for a while and I suggested we go over to Bed Supper Club and Q Bar for some dancing. Mai had an in with one of the door guys, so we walked in, no cover (a 500 B tip to her friend) and we got a great spot upstairs. I must say, in addition to the cool vibe and futuristic surroundings, there were some really beautiful people at this club. We danced until nearly 2 and then it was time for me to leave. Now the dilemma!!! I had already spend the night before last with two GG’s in the room, and didn’t necessarily want to repeat the experience just yet. I had however perhaps set the wrong expectation with these girls, and didn’t want any hard feelings for not taking them back to the room. I explained that I was tired and wanted to sleep alone, but did offer them 1000B each for their time, and to my amazement they refused the money . . . .WTF??? I’ll never understand some things! I put the girls in a taxi, gave them 200B for fare and said good night (I have the digits, for another night, and I may use them).

I take the walk back to the DIG and run the LB freelancer gauntlet on the street. One LB named Nam in particular managed to hold my attention and we agreed to ST in the room. After the typical discourse and shower, we hit the sack and I must say, after the prior several days, the experience was totally unremarkable. Perhaps I just needed to night off (I suspect that was it), and I don’t want it to be a poor reflection of Nam, but suffice to say, after an hour, I sent Nam on her way and I went to sleep about 4 am

Attached Files

#5 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:22 AM

DAY 4: Tuesday, October 16th.

It’s 6am, and I woke up after only two hours (and can’t fall back to sleep). I got up to go for a run and get some breakfast. It was amazing to see the other side of Bangkok, the morning side. After about a 10K run, I had some breakfast on the street and went back to the DIG for some more sleep. The DIG shuttle to Pattaya was leaving at 11 am, and I didn’t think I would make it, so it looks like one more night in Bangkok for me. Pattaya tomorrow for sure!!

I slept until 6 pm and got myself together to head out. When I turned my phone on, I had 7 SMS’s from the various girls I’d met over the past few days. After dinner, I was going to have an early night at Guess Bar and back to the room for a good night sleep, so I could be up and out to Pattaya. I SMS’s Jane back and told her I’d see her and Guess Bar, but she should take another customer of one is interested. When I got to Guess, Jane came over, gave me a hug, but she took my advice and solicited another customer before I arrived. The lovely Jenny quickly took to my side, looking HOT in her thigh high black leather boots with all the buckles. This piqued my interest and I decided if Jenny and I clicked as much as I like what she was wearing, I’d be set for the evening.

We played pool, and an other American guy (not a forum member) named Robert was playing pool with Jane and we started chatting. It turns out that Robert and I live about 3 miles apart in the San Francisco Bay area (he in Pacific Heights and me in Sausalito). Anyway, the four of us shot pool, and had some drinks. Robert was a little unsure about Jane, as (according to him) she was the most expensive girl he’d ever talked to. I’m not sure how much Jane was trying to extract from him, but I assured him it would be worth it, at any cost (I’ve got your back Jane). Robert took Jane out, and I said my goodbye to Jane (since I was off to Patts tomorrow).

Jenny and I decided to take off and go back to the DIG for ST (and she brought those boots with her, which added to my excitement). After our shower, Jenny put the boots on and turned into the LB dominatrix, which was a blast. After we finished, she was content to stay for a while, but I had to gently persuade her that I had to rise early to leave for Pattaya, and didn’t want to have to roust her early in the morning (well, early by LB standards), so we said our goodbye and I went to bed.

Attached Files

#6 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:25 AM

DAY 5: Wednesday, October 17th

I woke up about 9:00, ordered some room service breakfast and packed my grip. Went downstairs and checked out of the DIG and was taking the complementary shuttle to the Dynasty Inn in Pattaya. I originally was scheduled to stay at the Jasmine Hotel, but changed after thinking maybe it was too close to ground zero, plus I couldn’t pass up the DIG shuttle. It was a good move after all, since I was planning on returning to the DIG on Saturday so I could have another night in BKK and fly to Tokyo on Sunday, but as you will see, plans are always subject to change.

The shuttle to the DI was a breeze and we arrived in Pattaya at 1pm and checked in. I have to say, the room was a little bit depressing after a suite at the DIG, but I quickly got over that. I unpacked a few things and went out for a walk and then a snooze back at the room, while waiting till later to call my mate Leigh2taz. I went out and hit Lita’s Bar and Karl had not yet arrived, but I sat and had a drink with the lovely Balloon and Jane, and by now it was time to depart to meet Leigh2taz.

I met Leigh at the entrance to Walking Street and we started our adventure. I had complained to Leigh about not having “gone on the piss” enough while in Bangkok, so it would seem I would make up for that tonight.

We got a bite to eat at a Russian restaurant (of all places) and the food was fair to middling (by far my worst meal in Thailand). We then made our way down Walking Street to a quiet beer bar and had a few and chatted about Thailand, LB’s and the world. We popped into Lita’s and we met Karl for the first time and we had a great chat and listened to Karl play awesome music (more of this to come later). Since it was the first night in Patts, Leigh wanted to show me around, so we excused ourselves from Lita’s (only to return later, well into the shank of the evening), and made our way. We headed over to Goldfinger’s and had a couple of drinks in the company of the lovely Yo. After a while, we decided to check out Stringfellows and spread some of the love there. I was in the company of two gorgeous LB’s and their name completely eludes me (Leigh, feel free to help out on this if you can remember, mate).

Out the door and off to Club 131, and met the darling Kwang. We all played some pool and once again, I got my ass kicked by the girls, and got spanked at each loss (what a joy). We all had many drinks and by now my mate, Leigh was very occupied with several of the girls. Kwang and I decided to go upstairs for ST and remained there until the bar closed. She was awesome and would not stop until she was satisfied that I was completely satisfied (damn, she was fine). We emerge downstairs to find Leigh doing god knows what with two of the 131 staff in the toilet and we all had a good laugh. It is now well past 2am, and it’s off to Lita’s to finish the night.

Just a note, I had to introduce Leigh to the wonders of Thai street food, as he was a bit skeptical earlier in the evening, preferring Fish and Chips to Chicken ass on a stick. Anyway, he made the leap and was eating chicken and pork like a champ. Once you eat street, you never go back!!!!

We arrive and Lita’s is in full swing. We were very vocal to Karl about the music and he kept shutting us right up by playing all our favorites. Leigh, Karl and myself got into a great debate about the various merits of the great English guitarists of our time. While we all adore Eric Clapton (and Leigh stuck to his guns on this one), Karl and I both favored Jeff Beck and we listened to Beck, EC, Page and all the greats well until 5:30 am, when we decided it was time to call it a night (or perhaps a morning).

Once again, Lita’s is simply the best “hangout” LB bar in Pattaya, bar none!

#7 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

DAY 6: Thursday, October 18th.

I awoke at 3:00pm and needed to vacate the room, to allow housekeeping to make the room and bring towels. I moved my lazy ass to the beach and found a great spot to watch the water and also the surrounding action. After several hours of snoozing and munching on the various treats provided to me by the beach vendors, I received an SMS from Leigh2taz to plan our evening on the prowl.

We met on Soi 7 at the Pig & Whistle Restaurant, a “proper” English eatery. I had already dined on a fine street café meal of Bia Mli and Kiaw (egg noodle soup and stuffed wontons), and a side order of duck noodles. Tasty and filling, I was now ready to consume mass quantities of beer, ala the night before. After watching Leigh eat his fish and chips, while I drank a few singah’s we made our plan to hit the Walking Street venues.

When we were walking into Walking Street, I saw a vision of beauty, blond, huge eyes, nice rack and a dazzling smile. I wanted to follow her, but it was too early in the night. It wouldn’t be the last I saw of her.

A pop back into a quiet beer bar (seemingly under construction) for a couple and then off to Lita’s. We popped a few down, made some pleasant conversation with Karl and talked to Samplerdoc about his upcoming party on Saturday night. Now remember, I was scheduled to leave Patts on Saturday morning to head back to BKK for my last night before jetting off to Japan. My past two days in Pattaya, coupled with my new mates and the upcoming festivities made me change my mind. I’ll stay in Pattaya through Saturday night and leave directly for the airport at 3am on Sunday morning. More about that later. Anyway, back to the current evenings events.

We went into JSB and had several drinks and I was entertained by a lovely LB, whose name once again eludes me (damn, I hate that short term memory loss thing). We went from there to Linda’s Bar, home of the Amazonian ladyboys. We sat at the bar and I had a drink with Beer, while Leigh entertained a real stunner (don’t know her name, she was a post op, chinese/thai mix looking girl). Anyway after two drinks, we said our goodbye and went out on the street again.

Heading back towards Lita’s, we were going past Blue Ice, when I saw her. The vision I had seen earlier in the evening on my way into Walking Street. She was standing in a blue micro, micro mini and thong, and tiny bra top (with cleavage to burn) and stripper platforms (yum). I grabbed Leigh and said we have to stop here!!

Her name was Alice (but her Thai name is Bee and I prefer to call her Bee). We sat down, had some drinks and chatted. As it turns out, she’s a post op girl, but at this point, I didn’t care. She had a killer personality, the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen and was just a bit on the wild side (but not yaba wild). After an hour or so, I decided to BF her, so I told Leigh I’d call him when I finished and we went to her room. Bee turned out to be a total wildcat in bed, biting, scratching, spanking and could suck the chrome off a bumper. I could get lost in those eyes of hers for days and we had such a blast. Afterward, we talked about music, Thai culture (her English was really pretty good) and a mutual love of karaoke.

While overall, I have mixed feelings about neo-pussy, as it doesn’t have the natural mechanism to keep itself clean like the real thing, however Bee was impeccable, sweet smelling and she felt great! After two hours, I thought about extending to LT back at my place, but decided it might be better to sleep well and hit it hard again tomorrow. I got Bee’s number and she too mine, and I know I would see her again, as she was going to take me on a karaoke tour tomorrow night. I called Leigh and he was set with a LT for the end of his evening. A thrilling motorbike ride home and some street food before heading up to the room and I was ready for sleep.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Bee.jpg   407.36KB   14353 downloads
  • Attached File  Bee 2.jpg   396.09KB   14352 downloads

#8 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:51 AM

Day 7: Friday, October 19th.

Woke up around 1:00 and hit the beach for some rays, relaxation and water. It was a beautiful day to hang out and be lazy. I munched on more of the local fare while consuming beer delivered to me by the vendors. I hung out until 6, when as darkness started to fall; it was a good time to get moving. I had received an SMS from Bee asking if we were going out on the town tonight, and I wanted to check in with my mate, Leigh to see what was on his docket. As it turned out, he and “boyfriend” duties with a girl he was seeing off and on, so I was on my own for the night. I called Bee and told her I’d meet up with her between 10 and 11, and we’d make a night of it.

As I’m making my way back to the Dynasty, I feel this arm going around mine and it was Ice (a post op LB I had briefly met the other evening on Walking Street but passed). We popped into a beer bar on Soi 13/2 and had a couple of pops and she convinced me to take her ST to my room. She had a slammin’ body, and a great way about her, but my mind was elsewhere and just went through the motions. I quickly got her on her way and relaxed a little and got ready for my night with Bee.

I met Bee at 10:30 outside Blue Ice and off we went into the night. We stopped and had a couple of drinks at a bar on Second Road and made our plan. We went to a seafood restaurant for dinner and dined on grilled sea bass, tiger prawns and lobster with a great bottle of California white wine. All in all, it was a terrific meal. We then hopped on a motorbike and went about 10 minutes ride to a karaoke bar that she knows and likes. The bar was a mix of LB’s and gay boys, but the crowd was totally mixed (lots of girls, guys, and LB’s) and they were all there to sing. After we arrived, we settled into the best table in the house (huge leather couches, and ottomans) right down front. Bee knew the mamasan and we were treated like royalty. We selected several songs to sing, and after a short while, Bee’s biological sister called and we invited her to join us. Bun arrived (what a stone fox, she was too) and I sat between the two. Bee and I were singing and hitting the beers pretty hard, and Bun didn’t drink any alcohol, but she partied like a rockstar anyway.

On more than one occasion, Bee was giving me the lapdance of a lifetime and shaking what she has, much to the chagrin of some of the other patrons. Anyway, after singing like rockstars, Bee, Bun and I left the bar and went out for a great street café meal at 4:00 am. We dined on some kaeng tai plaa (curry & rice), meek rob (crispy fried noodles) and Tom Yam Goong (spicy shrimp soup), although Bee only had the soup since she was pretty drunk and said rice with make her retch. This great meal for three, plus three colas was under 200B (I love this place).

I gave Bun some taxi money and sent her on her way, and Bee and I hopped a Baht Bus back to the Dynasty Inn. We excited the baht bus, and as we entered the hotel, Bee went right off of her heels and fell back into my arms. Everyone around had a good laugh, and Bee was ok, but she clearly had one too many Spys that night.

We got back to the room, took our showers and got in to bed and Bee wanted to hit it hard. She started in with her playful biting and after a little of that, I had to turn her over and show her “who’s her daddy.” We blissfully fell into a deep sleep and woke up the first time at Noon and continued with the bedroom games (on and off ) with naps in between until 5pm.

Attached Files

#9 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:21 AM

Day 8: Saturday, October 20th.

You know you’ve had a good night previously, when you totally miss the opportunity for housekeeping to clean your room and its 5 pm. I cleaned up and got packed, as I know at 3:00am, I’ll be checking out and heading to the airport, so I didn’t want to leave any of that to the last minute. I went out and did a little last minute shopping before my last evening of fun. I met up with Leigh at his favorite restaurant on Soi 7, the Pig and Whistle where we kicked off our night. We had two must do’s for the evening. 1. Micro-mini competition at Goldfingers, and 2. Samplerdoc’s birthday party at Lita’s (where I had planned to spend my last bar hours in Thailand anyway). Off to Goldfingers and the lovely Yo. The bar was swinging with patrons, and we saw Billy69 and his lady (it appeared that he had the same itinerary as we did). We snapped some photos, had a few beers with the girls and all and all a great time was had by all.

The evening was now getting in full swing, so it was time to head to Lita’s for the party. My plan was to kill two birds with one stone. Hang at Lita’s and meet Bee on the way and take her to the party with me. Once again, the best-laid plans went to hell and I ended up taking the beautiful Mo to the party at Lita’s. The place was a rockin’ and Samplerdoc was looking very festive in his garland and baht around his neck. There was a great spread of food which looked fabulous. Lita’s Bar definitely knows how to host a party and Karl and Lita are the host’s with the most.

Attached Files

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:24 AM

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:05 pm

Greetings Gents and Ladies:

I'm a new member to this forum, and am planning my first trip to Thailand for Oct/Nov. I'm pretty experienced with the sport and have mongered all over the world, and now coming to Thailand.

Automorph

Hi Automorph,

Hard to believe you made your inaugaral post on LB-69 only 6 weeks ago.

Thanks for the great report, very entertaining stuff.

You certainly found some beauties in your travels.

Look forward to reading some more.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#11 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:41 AM

DAY 8: Continued

Leigh settled in with Pond for the evening, and Mo and I were cozy and happily drinking at the Bar. I got the bright idea to barfine Karl, and he is such a bargain at 200B. We jammed to the fine tunes, chatted up Billy, Samplerdoc and the rest of the guys and dolls until it was bewitching time for me to head to the room and get ready for my departure. I sadly said my goodbyes to everyone at the bar and Mo and I made for the Dynasty for my remaining hours before my airport run.

Here is where it gets interesting, people! Mo and I get back to the room, and she hits the shower and we have a quick tumble in the sheets. Now, I get a call (which I answer) and it is Bee, and she was expecting me to spend my final hours with her. She is heading over the Dynasty to be with me.

Can you say OH SHIT! What to do?

Since I had to leave and Mo knew this, she was ok with quickly moving along and saying goodbye. Not 5 minutes after Mo left, my room phone rings and the lobby informs me that Bee has arrived (She and Mo could have passed each other on the way in). Bee comes up and we spend 1.5 hours in total bliss (I offered her ST money, and she refused, so I gave her 100B for taxi).

Sadly, my time in Pattaya has come to an end and my 1.5 hr taxi ride to the airport gave me time to reflect on the day’s activity.

I made my flight and arrived in Tokyo, a little tired, but mostly sad and depressed at leaving the LOS.

Attached Files

#12 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

EPILOGUE:

I love Thailand. After having traveled to over 40 countries around the world, the LOS is my new favorite country. The Thai people (en masse) are amongst the most friendly and welcoming people on the globe. The women (both GG and LB) are some of the most beautiful creatures I have ever had the pleasure to lay eyes on. I met some great friends (Karl, Leigh, Samplerdoc) and acquaintances and will keep things rolling via the forum until my next visit.

My Bangkok experience was highlighted by the Guess Bar and its girls. They are first rate, beautiful ladies who know how to take care those who love and respect them. Bangkok is a vibrant city with great history, beautiful landmarks and a great spirit. While I enjoyed Bangkok, I will spend only a day or two there on my way back from Pattaya.

Pattaya and Lita’s Bar will be synonymous with fun and a great time to me. Karl and Lita make everyone feel welcome and the girls are beautiful inside and out. One of my fondest memories will be hangin’ out till dawn, jamming to Karl’s tunes with one of his beautiful LB’s on my arm. Karl, I can’t thank you enough,

Other high points were Club 131 and Goldfingers. We had a ball and the gals treated us like rockstars.

Additionally, the Dynasty Inn Grand, and Dynasty Inn in Pattaya are both top notch properties and superb value for the baht.

Lastly, I would like to personally thank the LB-69 forum for all of its great assistance (especially Kilome and Koykaeng) and wealth of info from all the members. It made my first trip to the LOS go off without a hitch and no unpleasant surprises.

Thanks to all and see you next time!

Ray (Automorph)

END OF REPORT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci