• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 26 September 2007 - 03:02 AM

I landed this afternoon, well yesterday afternoon actually, at 14:50. Breezed through customs and immigration. Went downstairs to the metered cabs. But wound up still negotiating. He wanted 500 baht, I offered 300, we settled on 400. I know it was a little high, but after I saw how far it was, and the traffic, for me, 400 was a steal.

Checked into the DIG, won't bother with photos, you've seen them from others. Nice rooms though. Had a shower, tried to pull it together, as I didn't really sleep last night from the anticipation. :) Got a new SIM card at the 7-11 beside DIG and threw 300 baht on it. Headed off to Guess Bar to meet a member from another forum. He was a no show.

I fading from lack of sleep I'll continue with some pics in the morning, well later in the morning. It's 3:00am here which 5:00am for me. 8)

#2 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:45 AM

Awake now. So at the Guess Bar I met Jay, Jane, Jenny, etc. Jenny's look and body turned my crank big time, but being topped is not my thing and I didn't want to be fighting her off. I was on the look out for Fern or Eats but they weren't there yet.

After about an hour of being the only one there and getting hit on by most and talked to Bia? She tall, slim, very pretty, nice butt. Bought here a drink, after some mutual rubbing at the bar, and discussion, I bar fine. But once back here, she only gets semi-hard, a big turn off for me. Her oral skills are mediocre at best. Then she announces, 'I don't know if you can fuck me, it's a long time since I had sex'. That's it! The mood is ruined I'm done, she was out the door in less than 30 minutes with agreed upon discout rate of 500baht. Sorry I don't have a picture. I'll try to find one

Off to Obsessions. Overwhelming for a BKK newbie and all alone. So many babes, all vying for your attention. Was looking for some of the Obsessions stars I have seen on the Internet & here, like Anne but didn't see any. I was about to choose this young cutie, kind of a Guess Bar Jay look alike, at least facially. Then this tiny little cute package with an amazing tight little ass showed up. Cartoon is her name.

She is about 155cm maybe. She's so tight, I had take it really slow, I'm getting hard again just writing this. But once she gets warmed/loosened up look out! This little girl can go! I pounded her with all my might! Came once, she came - a bucket load. Went again, pounded her again, she road me cow girl, slamming that fine ass down on my cock. Didn't quite come, but it felt like it! She did! She wants it again, 'I want your cum!' and again, and again. This girl loves to get pounded. I was spent. Took a rest, took her back. 1000 baht ST + bar fine. Outstanding!

Sorry for these pics, but there all she let me take:

Attached Files

#3 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:37 AM

Cartoon is a little hottie and a real goer. She is so petite and looks so young I thought she was 18 or 19. But she is 22, she showed me her ID.

Next, I avoided the amazons lurking outside Casanova, and headed for Cascades. Again, it so overwhelming as a newbie the number of lookers, hotties, fem boys, ladyboys etc. Plus all the attention. All these looks of lust focused on you!

It was my intention to just look and gather some phone numbers for today, as I really felt spent after Cartoon. But, the girls just keep working me, rubbing my dick, kissing, oh yeah! Finally I ask blonde Cindy to have a drink. She is a bit boyish, but has a relatively new boob job. However, she has this amazing smile and dirty look in her eye that just says 'F*ck me!'. I get Cindy's phone number. Her and her friend Bee get me worked up, and then I see Tee Tee! Talk about a look that says 'F*ck ME!' I ask her over for a drink, Cindy leaves, Bee stays, and the two of them are working me for a 3'some. 'No, No, I have no power' I protest. Tee Tee & Bee take turns rubbing my dick, kissing me, sticking their tongues down my throat. Tee Tee says I give you power!! I tell I'll need support, to do her good, ass to mouth, then back to pounding. Tee Tee looks very pleased, 'no ploblem!'

Off with my 3rd, well 2.5 LB of the evening. Back to DIG. Tee Tee did indeed give me power! Biggest load of the night for me. Fine ass, great mouth, anything goes, A++, dirtiest eyes ever when looking at you while sucking or f*cking. Enjoy, I did! :twisted:

Attached Files

• Attached File  TT01.jpg   227.63KB   22354 downloads
  • Attached File  TT02.jpg   220.32KB   22353 downloads
  • Attached File  TT3.jpg   226.97KB   22353 downloads
  • Attached File  TT04.jpg   238.49KB   22353 downloads
  • Attached File  TT05.jpg   237.05KB   22353 downloads
  • Attached File  TT06.jpg   251.58KB   22353 downloads
  • Attached File  TT07.jpg   229.94KB   22353 downloads

#4 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:44 AM

Well, that was last nights exploits. Off for breakfast. I hope to line up Ming & Obsessions Anne for tonight. I always had a thing for both of them. To be continued...

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:01 AM

You'll have to lift your game, fancy only barfining 3 ladyboys on day 1 !

We all expected alot more ! :lol:

Great stuff, look forwarded to reading & seeing more of your exploits.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:11 AM

Oooops! :oops: Sorry KK! I didn't mean to let you & the other members down! Please forgive me! I hadn't really slept the night before, I was tired, I was REALLY tired after pounding little Cartoon, it took real effort to get it up for Tee Tee, REAL EFFORT! :twisted: But I'll really try and up my game today. 'I Plomise to bling more LB back to my loom!' :)

PS any members in BKK please PM me for contact info. love to meet for a drink or 3

#7 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:39 PM

great stuff eslm. :D

#8 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:10 PM

Wonderful reporting there eslmiker :lol:
There are not too many active members of this forum who have not rode the arse off TeeTee, she is a proliflic operator and always dresses the part.
Keep it coming please.

#9 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 03:51 PM

Lovely read, and awesome pictures. Keep it up

#10 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 04:59 PM

nice going...waiting for more in anticipation...cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#11 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

Great post .. keep it up

and I wouldn't worry about your 400bht taxi deal .. for mid afternoon you were probably right on or slightly on the right side of the ledger if you were held up as per usual on Sukhumvit Road! My metered fare to SV Soi10 was 370 early last Friday morning (having knocked back the 400bht offer).

Cheers
Triat

#12 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:13 AM

Great start. I really enjoyed reading. Its nice when there is a great report like yours or KK or Entrox's on the go! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci