FetishWear, Leather/latex, Boots/shoes for the LB's

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 09:46 PM

I hope this is the appropriate area to post this and my apologies if it is not.

In addition to my penchant for LB's, I also enjoy seeing my women of choice wear fetish fashions, leather, latex, thigh high boots, etc. While not necessarly looking for a BDSM experience with a dominant (although I wouldn't say no to that either), Im interesed in girls who wear this gear. I saw that Guess Bar has a BDSM theme night, where all the girls are decked out in my favorite fetishwear.

How prevalent or easy is it to find LB's to satisfy this additional need of mine?

I may also bring some fetish clothing to "gift" to my favorite LB or two during my visit. I suspect that size "small" would be the safest bet to bring? Is this correct?

What about shoes/boots? What would you suggest as a typical size to bring (a difficult question, I know)? As a last resort, I could bring my favorte fetish shoe with me to the bars and play the prince looking for my "Cinderella." ':twisted:'

Last but not least, any suggestions for LB's that particularly enjoy this fetish would be greatly appreciated.
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 12:52 AM

Not inappropriate at all, I think most of us like to see our favourite LBs in uniforms and a bit of festish gear.

There are actually a handful of ok fetish shops in Pattaya and Bangkok. I haven't been in LOS since February, but the best one I knew of was in Narkula, I don't have the exact address but someoen else may be able to give it, or I can try to dig it out. I know a lot of the Go-Go bars used this place to supply their costumes. If you are there, it might be worth asking in Angel Witch a-go-go on walking street, it was someone from there who showed me this shop in the first place. There are also a couple of adult clothing shops along Soi Buakaow, mainly costumes shops, Schoolgirl, nurse etc.. but some light fetish gear.

I know there are a few in Bangkok too, one in Pratinum and I'm sure there are a few others.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:30 PM

Regarding sizes of clothing and shoes. Taking Guess bar as a typical average - most of the girls wear either size 8 or 9 US size shoes and clothing (again for typical American sizing) is either XS or S - reason I know is that a lot of the clothes Jay wears come from the US and she is a good example.

By the way, one guy took some fetish gear which he donated to the bar on the proviso that his desired girls had to go and change into in and stay in it all evening. Jay readily agreed and it was a very nice sight seeing as I recall, Joy and Ohm wearing Latex and boots all night :twisted: Having said that, they have copious amounts of fetish gear and boots in the bar anyway - probably at least 40 pairs of boots in various guises and colours.

Cheers
Mardhi

#4 analyst

analyst
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:59 PM

Not inappropriate at all, I think most of us like to see our favourite LBs in uniforms and a bit of festish gear.

There are actually a handful of ok fetish shops in Pattaya and Bangkok. I haven't been in LOS since February, but the best one I knew of was in Narkula, I don't have the exact address but someoen else may be able to give it, or I can try to dig it out. I know a lot of the Go-Go bars used this place to supply their costumes. If you are there, it might be worth asking in Angel Witch a-go-go on walking street, it was someone from there who showed me this shop in the first place. There are also a couple of adult clothing shops along Soi Buakaow, mainly costumes shops, Schoolgirl, nurse etc.. but some light fetish gear.

pattaya: boutique sexy, nakluaroad, soi 33 near restaurant "gerhard"

#5 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:04 PM

Cool, thanks for all the good info. I'm already doing a little shopping for the things I'm going to bring over, and will check out the shops while I'm there.

Can't wait to see some of the gals in my favorite gear!!!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#6 styrbord

styrbord
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:18 AM

Do you know any of the lbs at Guess or other places that enjoy the fetish part?
Trying to locate LB with a dominant side to match my more submissive.

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:28 AM

Hi Styrbord,

No new information I'm afraid.

It's a shame there aren't a few more out there that are into this.

I appreciate you have posted about this before, so I won't bother regurgitating all the old information, as I know you are capable of using the search function yourself.

Many of the girls in Guess Bar could definitely dress up, and look the part, but as for playing the dominant role, I'm not so sure.

I still think Casanova would be worth exploring further.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#8 styrbord

styrbord
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:41 PM

So right Koykaeng,
and thanks for the Casanova, will test it.

Was in Singapore and found a lot of realy dominant LBs.
(used vicesisters) but never had an oportunity to see any of them.

Back in Europe again so the Casanova exploraton will be done during December visit.

Keep up the good work.

#9 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:02 PM

Hi
There is a Fetish Club in BKK near Sukhumvit.They have an advertising in the Bangkok Post.Maybe you can call them and ask for your favorites.Don´t know if they have lb´s.
Good Luck
Bo
Okay I found it ....finaly
This fetish bar is open daily from 5.30pm, at Sukhumvit Soi 33, Bangkok 10110.
cheers
Bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:04 PM

There are two fetish clubs I know of in BKK and 1 in Pattaya, none of them have LBs as far as I am aware, and they are very much on the pricey side.

I've completely forgetting the names, although I remember one is just off Patpong and the other is on the 'artists soi' which is 23? or something like that (same soi as Livingstone's Lodge)

I've been to their sister club in Pattaya, called the Castle, it was certainly a different experience and gald I went, but not in a rush to go again, and I ended up spending over 12,000 for 3 hours in there. The Castle is on 3rd Road in Pattaya, next to the Buffalo Bar, you can't miss it, the building is like a castle!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:18 AM

Have a look at these....

Bangkok

http://www.barbar-bangkok.com/

http://www.demoniaba....com/index.html

Pattaya

http://www.the-castle-pattaya.com/

http://www.thehellclub.com/

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#12 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:09 PM

Koykaeng have you checked this one out http://www.thaimistress.net/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci