322 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007
The Experience of a Lifetime

After 9 hours in the air, the captain announced we had reached our destination and would soon be landing. A few moments later, I was brought to my senses by a sudden thump as the plane met the runway at Suvarnabhumi. Smooth as Silk my bloody ass !

After walking what seemed like a few Kilometres from the arrivals gate, I finally made it to the immigration counter where the queues were moderate, but moving along. Passport stamped, next stop the Baggage Carousel which seemed to be missing one importing thing, my suitcase.

Finally my case does appear, and I quickly exit the baggage claim area and find a car & driver for the trip to Pattaya. As I had a friend travelling with me, the cost of the trip was not important as we were going to share it anyway, but for the record expect to pay anywhere from 1200 to 2000 Baht for a private taxi. You can certainly find cheaper and pay alot more but I'd imagine somewhere around 1500 Baht is about average these days. With all the roadworks underway, it took closer to 2 hours to reach Pattaya, but otherwise the journey was fairly uneventful.

Checked in at the Dynasty Inn, in Soi 13, and immediately ordered some room service and relaxed for a couple of hours. Later I popped out to the Family Mart for some toiletries and bits and pieces, had a quick shower to freshen up and contemplated where to go first.......
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:58 PM

Looked at the time, and it was just after 2pm, about the right time for a visit to Soi 6 for some afternoon entertainment. Arriving at the top of Soi 6 in the songtaew, I quickly noticed the sweet Maya aka Noona seated in front of Goodfellas. What the hell, I guess one quick drink won't hurt to get into "holiday mode". Maya is very cute, and whilst not really the sort I'd normally chase after, somehow she managed to convince me to head upstairs for a quick short time. Perhaps it was the 500 Baht price tag that sold me ?

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:32 PM

I recognise that room! I've taken Oh from Goodfellas a couple of times. Is she still working there? Haven't been there for a while but it's always had a couple of nice LBs hiding within.

Seems like the perfect start to your Hols KK

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:00 PM

Wow !!! What a beauty !!!! She looks so natural thank god no heavy make-up.
Thanks
Bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:10 AM

Maya is a real natural and looks great even without make-up. Some of you may recognise her from her brief stint working at Stringfellows. I asked her why she quit, and she informed me that Ago go dancing was hard work, and she had sore legs every day from all the dancing. :o

Not sure if Oh is still working there, as I only spotted one other LB when I visited. I believe there is one other who had a "boyfriend" in town and wasn't on deck. She was the one I wanted to meet to be honest but there is always next time.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:17 AM

Having completed my first short time for the trip, I was a little more relaxed and rather content to just enjoy a beer somewhere and see what talent was around for later.

Wandered further down Soi 6 until I reached Pat's Bar and spotted the lovely Aoy. Time for a beer. :wink:

Pat's Bar now had another LB on the books by the name of Nick.

Nick pictured below together with the sweet Aoy.....

Attached Files

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:48 AM

the blond looks interesting.... :P
thats defently a "pussybillitie".... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#8 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:27 AM

Welcome home KK (maybe welcome back, I think you have just returned from home). Nice start to the report, like the look of Maya and as you say those 500 baht price tags are hard to resist.
Look forward to the next installment and catching up with you soon to get all the "between the line" news :lol:
Cheers,
Patrick
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:12 AM

DELETED

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:39 PM

Continued a little further down Soi 6, and decided that a visit to the notorious Hi Boss was in order. I've been coming to this institution for many years and despite all the negative reports that always seem to surface, a visit to Pattaya without a few drinks in Hi Boss just wouldn't be the same.

There are always a few new faces here, but I know enough of the "usual suspects" well enough to allow me to enjoy a few quiet drinks without being hassled.

On this particular ocassion, I chatted with an old fuck-buddy named Lilly and a nice enough LB named Cindy pictured below. After a couple of drinks, I was ready to move on to the next destination.

Attached Files

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:37 AM

Continued along Soi 6 in the direction of Beach Road, and slowed down for a look as I passed by Cafe Ole' however on this particular occasion the talent here seemed uninspiring.
Grabbed a Baht Bus on Beach Road, and decided I would pay a brief visit to Club 131 as it was already after 6pm, and I hadn't seen Franck as yet.

Arriving at Club 131, I was greeted by the lovely Mamasan Lek. Franck soon appeared and shortly after the striking Sunny appeared. Sunny seemed a little upset, and was very withdrawn at first. I used all my charm and limited Thai language to chat with Sunny who slowly seemed to cheer up. From what I can gather Franck and Sunny had a minor disagreement about a motorbike. :roll:

Sunny announced she was heading up to her room for a shower, and Franck requested I assist Sunny with her showering. Initially I was rather reluctant as I figured she was more than capable of showering without my help, but when Sunny insisted I help her out, I thought it was only reasonable I do my bit for Ladyboy hygiene. :D

Attached Files

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:40 AM

Sunny Days....

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci