Photo

Who has the sexiest bulge in her panties?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leoboy

leoboy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:24 PM

I completely understand the need for ladyboys to tuck themselves in at times, but the reason we love them is because not only are they beautiful, feminine creatures, but they also have a sweet piece of meat in their panties. So it makes me crazy when photographers shoot our lovelies when they are tucked into their panties. The hottest thing, I think, is when a luscious ladyboy is wearing sexy lingerie or a bikini, with her perfect breasts supported by a bra or bikini top and her panties or bikini bottoms are bulging with her soft or hard girl cock.

So in that spirit, who do you think has the sexiest bulge in her panties? I nominate Ice-Obsession, who, although I usually go for the darker girls, is SO sexy in her lingerie...with those perfect slightly droopy breasts and that sweet, soft yet substantial piece of meat in her panties...

#2 wesuk69

wesuk69
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:40 AM

Helen for me and here is an example why - in fact its double pleasure bulge with the mirror in play

Attached Files

• Attached File  002.jpg   254.95KB   707 downloads

#3 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:40 PM

she does look sexy as hell.

but my fav bulge is on Film , I love the way she sorta lets it stick out , and them slowly takes her pantys off In the Video
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:29 AM

mint came out of my bathroom in bkk wit the sexiest outfit on and this snake sticking out of her pants.it was sumtin else :lol: :lol: she gets my vote

#5 rossi

rossi
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 05:15 AM

I agree with wesuk69 that Helen really does have a superb panty bulge and even better, you know that when she pulls those panties aside there is an awesome cock waiting to jump out.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci