Bar Fine - Do you understand?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:26 PM

Apologies to the better informed members but wanted to share this story.

I just heard this from a bar owner. I am just amazed at what some guys do when they visit LOS - it is as if they arrive totally uninformed.

This and many other forums are full of advice but I guess we do not offer a thread on "reading".

A Bar Fine is a mechanism for a bar to avoid any involvement in solicitation and prostitution.

The BF is paid to the bar - not the employee! - yes some people do that and have problems as the lady thinks it is a personal tip!.

The BF is compensation to the bar for taking an employee away from their work.

The BF should not include any services BUT may include a Short Time room. Personally I think this should be separated in any CheckBin for clarity.

After you pay the BF you can negotiate for any services required with the individual - maybe it is just companionship or may be more - Up To You and the lady.

A guy recently visited a bar and paid the BF including ST room.

After he had been given the service he required he was amazed to be asked to pay for what he just had!

True - he argued with the lady that he had paid already downstairs...

I am speechless.

The rule is a BF does not include payment for any services agreed between 2 consenting adults.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:36 PM

After he had been given the service he required he was amazed to be asked to pay for what he just had!

You mean I actually have to pay for that sexual encounter. :?

This is outrageous !

To be honest Rossco, I never cease to be amazed at what I hear.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
The rule is a BF does not include payment for any services agreed between 2 consenting adults.

Yes this is the normal rule, but I know of two BJ bars in Soi Pattayaland 1, where you pay all to the bar, and nothing to the girl upstairs, unless you want to tip her extra for good service.

The customer you refer to might have been there first, or heard about that from friends.
But again you should ask before you pay, what you pay for.

And yes, the two bars are Billion Bar and Blue Haus.

Kinkoy

#4 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:25 PM

Good post Rossco,
this and a bunch of other info really needs to be compiled into a FAQ so the newbies can get a firm grounding of how everything works.

Cheers
LB3048

#5 Ajarnxxx

Ajarnxxx
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:31 PM

So what if i just go to say 'guess bar' and have a few beers and chat with a girl, do i have to pay a bar fine?
sorry, new to the game.
a

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

So what if i just go to say 'guess bar' and have a few beers and chat with a girl, do i have to pay a bar fine?
sorry, new to the game.
a

Hi Ajarnxxx,

Whilst Guess Bar is indeed a Fine Bar, there is no need to pay a Bar Fine if you are only having a few beers and a chat. 8)

However it doesn't hurt to ocassionally by a ladyboy keeping you company a drink.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#7 Ajarnxxx

Ajarnxxx
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:54 PM

yes, i will buy the girl a drink of course. well that's my saturday night sorted out. thanks for the advice, i never would be having this much fun without this site, keep up the good work.
a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci