Dirtyfinger Field Report: Young Boys in G-Strings And Skirts

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:51 AM

Young Boys In G-String and Skirts, he he!

Firstly I will to thank the following people because without their input and company I would not have had the fun times I had.

Special thanks goes to:

Franck and all the girls at Club 131 (what an incredible establishment you have there Franck your hospitality is unmatched. I had an awesome time at your club).

Voodoo (this bloke cracks me up 24/7 all through my holiday, amazing lad and hope to see you again mate. It was a pleasure to met you)
Pat Tire (Veteran Hunter Pat Tire is also a bloke you can have a mad time chatting to and hunting with, this bloke had more Lbs and GG as a main source of fibre for breakfast, then most people have in a lifetime) It was a pleasure mate and look forward to hooking up again.

Matchman (Incredible lad as well, so much fun to have met you and hunt with you, I am in stitches just writing this. (Will never forget Heaven-A-Ago go)

And all others which I have not mentioned but had the pleasure of your company, I thank you and look forward to hopefully seeing you all again.

With regards to the title of my report, it was decided upon by sessions of brain storming with Voodoo at Club 131 and else where with him doing most of the brain storming and me laughing into tears!

My trip to Thailand was just for 2 week (this was all the holiday I had this year from work otherwise I will be going there for 3weeks or more). I travelled from the UK to Thailand SOLO, direct flight from Heathrow Airport in London to Bangkok new airport, all in all for a total if £459.

DAY1:
I arrived in Bangkok at 06:30 Bangkok time and what a flight. Fucking tired and could not sleep because some woman had her baby crying all through the fight. Anyway the flight itself, was very good actually. I have never flew with Thai Air before and I thought the seat and services you get was really good value for money.

So arrived in Bangkok and checked out straight forward no problems. Got a mini bus to take us to the Transfer Department of the airport. Got to the bloody taxi ring I usually take which usually cost me 350BHT total to get to Nana Hotel, these bitches now wanted 1000BHT because it was the new airport and it is further away from my destination, according to the Taxi Booth guy.
I said “fuck that”, I am a farang but not a fool who is easily parted with his cash. So I got a taxi from across the road with a METER and total journey to Nana Hotel took 45mins and cost me exactly 275BHT.

Check into Nana and unpacked, time now is 08:30. Turned on my Thai Mobile to call Voodoo because he was arriving the same day. Damn SimCard I had from last year wouldn’t work so I have to purchase a new one 300BHT, not a problem.

Called up Voodoo, he was in traffic so I though oh well, might as well do the 3Ss and hit the bar around the corner (still can’t remember the name, think its golden something…). Anyway, started drinking there at 09:25ish and took it slowly til about 16:00. Voodoo called me up, he was at his hotel getting a polishing from an lb and will call me later to meet up for some drinks and chats, I said cool. By this time I was well fucked, had about 14 bottle Heinekens.

Saw this GG at the bar who was serving me drinks, she look sexy and very dirty and kept kissing me saying “You sexy man, I want to go wit you”, we have been chatting since the morning and she have given me a hardon all day so I thought what the hell. Bar fined her 300BHT and took her to my room.

PIC:
Posted Image

PIC:
Posted Image

She was really good and sucked dick like a pro (I guess she is, he he). Sex was also good, I tore it apart in the shower and the bedroom, she kept telling me to full onto her hair and harder, harder (…and I did). Then after I got a little massage and we went back to the bar 1000BHT.

At the Bar I had a few more and returned back to the hotel to have a little kip.

Got up at 20:00 had a quick shower and headed up to the NEP Obsessions. There I met and barfine Nui, she was tall and sexy and look really sweet.

PIC:
Posted Image

Got her to my room and took a Sledge Hammer to her backdoor, had it in her for about 3mins and she was cumming bucket loads. After our session she left, 1000BHT and I headed back to the corner bar, just sat down and Voodoo called me up. We met at Big Dogs, this bloke is grand and so much fun to chill with. We had a few drinks (I was fucked but still holding strong). We “snaked” our way into Obsessions and what a place! So many beautiful LBs in there it was incredible. We sat down had a few and the bloody Mamasam started to try it on! Voodoo was enjoying himself laughing and he had his hands full with some stunners while this Mamasam wouldn’t leave my case! Anyway I managed to get some girls to chat to, we bought lady drinks and Voodoo and I decided to check out Cascade. So we left for Cascade and I must say that this place had over 50 Lbs in there and all were stunners. They had parade type shows on in there and we just chilled with drinks checking out the stunners like vultures.

There I met Sui:

PIC:
Posted Image
PIC:

Posted Image

Chatted to her and decided to take her back to my loom and kick in the backdoor. Told Voodoo I’ll be back in about 30mins. Got this “wee pretty little boy” as Voodoo will put it, back to my loom and didn’t even get into the room properly and she started to squeeze my cock hard so I pinned her to the wall reached under her skirt and pull out her meat and started massage it, she said “I need to go shower”, so she did. Once she got out of the shower she was by the sink rinsing her mouth with Listerine and I decided I could wait longer, so I got some lube on my finger and condom and attacked her from back over the sink and she was loving every minutes of it. It was quick intense and amazing watching her roll her eyes in ecstasy in front the mirror as I plough my way. After about 20minutes of intensive ploughing in the bathroom she said “cum on my tits not face” and so I delivered a hot load to her steaming pairs and watched her rubbed it in. She then tried to get me to take her long-time but I explained that I am “Butterfly” and have to meet my friend back in the bar. She then left with 1000BHT and I headed back to Cascade to meet Voodoo and we paid the drink bill and rolled over to Casanova.

Casanova is a great place, the LB in here are not as feminine as Obsessions but they are horny as fuck. As soon as we sat down there girls were literally throw themselves at us. We didn’t like the hard sale but anyway “its my holiday and I do what we like, he he”.

Voodoo had his hands full and he was getting massaged indecently by stunning LBs. I was also getting the same treatment and could not cope with the frustration of a hardon so I barfined this beauty called Natalie and took her upstairs to short time room, 300BHT for the Short-time room.

No Pics lads sorry, she was shy.

Natalie was incredible, she liked gagging so I feed her deep for a few minutes and watch her choke (…he he must say I was loving it )and then I decided to kick down the door. She was switching positions every minute which was good but I rather stick to the basic positions doggy, spoon, legs on my shoulder and 69. Anyway again she wanted me to cum on her tits and after 25minutes of pleasure fucking her I ejaculate some hot spunk onto her caramel warm tits and watched her rub it in.

I then took her number and thought to myself I could definitely do with another session with her, 1000BHT.

When downstairs paid the bar bill, Voodoo still had his hands full with those 2 stunners I left him with (dirty barsteward, lord know what they/he was doing on that sofa with his pants half way down). Anyway we decided to head to KC3, the time now was 01:00ish, both pissed as fuck we took a taxi to KC3 and what a ride…...
Voodoo had me in stitches til we got there, chatting to the Taxi driver about going to Laydeeboy Bars and not Laydee ha ha, it as funny as hell!!

Stumble out of the taxi into KC3 and OMG!!!! It felt like the king just walked in a busy market place!! Before we even sat down there were a MASSIVE lineup of the finest things you have ever seen and all selling/shouting to us to choosing them (the feeling of being wanted on this scale by this many is indescribable). Anyway after nearly 10minutes minutes to decided which one to choose, I made a decision.

This is Mai:
PICS
Posted Image

PIC:
Posted Image

KC3 closed and we retired to my loom, Voodoo had plans and was sorted for the night. I order up room service, we ate, showered chatted for a bit and oh yes she looked as good as she taste!

PICS:
Posted Image

This girl is so small but surprisingly take as much you can give and I give it good to her. She was so passionate and touchy feely. Anyway after our session which lasted about an 1hr, I was fucking tied and it was about 05:00 and she needed go home to get ready for college in the morning so I got her number and she left with 1000BHT.

Never understood these “young boys in g-string and skirts” with their “going college obsessions“, most likely she was going to a next punter, like I give a shit.

As soon as she left I fell asleep.

DAY 2:

I woke up in the afternoon with a massive headache/hangover. The time now is about 14:00 so I decided to get some grub and check out Guest Bar and so I did. Walked into Guess Bar and from the moment I walked in I was literally pulled into the corner and these vampire Lbs started to ravish me. Within seconds my pants was nearly around my angles and I was at their mercy. Being the only guy in there, I decided to sms Voodoo and get him down there to share in the action but he busy.
There were only 6 Lbs in there and being the only guy in there at the time I was getting feed upon by 3 but I had my eyes on one particular one name Oms.

PICS:
Posted Image

PICS:
Posted Image

I was think of bar fining just her and taking her upstairs to the short time room to get her some medicine but the other two wanted to join in a have a foursome. I had a quick self diagnostic and from the results of the excessive drink and fucking I had the night before I couldn’t handle a foursome! If I tried I know for sure I will be waking up a couple hours later in ER.
I stoke to just Oms and took her upstairs. Need I say she was incredible and fun to be with. The sex was passionate and sensual and she was really into it more than I was, she has one of the perfect asses you will ever come across and it took the heated metal piece well.

After our session I took her number and thought to myself, I will definitely be having another session with her.
I then give a quick call to Voodoo to see what he was up to and if he wanted to meet up for some grub. We met up, had some grub, share tales and made some plans for the night.

Day 1 was OTT for me and I am guessing the same for Voodoo, I had too much drinks and Lbs in one night. Will then spend the following days recovering and recharging.

To be continued …..
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#2 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 01:02 AM

great report and pics.. thanks mate... :D

#3 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 01:12 AM

Was Craig David with you all trip?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#4 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:47 AM

Thank you very much dirtyfinger, for writing this great trip report and posting the lovely photos!
I am looking forward to your further adventures!

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:49 AM

Great start. We needed this after the end of Entrox's report.

#6 charlie101

charlie101
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:25 AM

Thats funny. Excellent stuff mate....

#7 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:45 AM

Thanx mate for posting your trip.
We met us short on 22 of june at Oh's birthdayparty in Club 131.

Sadly i had to leave next day and missed the hunters night :cry:

Keep on posting!! :D

#8 mrclean

mrclean
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:22 AM

Outstanding trip report dirtyfinger! Very entertaining and hilarious! :D I even like the title of this thread! You sounded like you were a man on a mission with that first day report.

mrclean 8)
Bend over, I'll drive!

#9 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:57 AM

So if I've counted right, the first day tally was:
Shags 5
Beers 14 (day time session only)
I suppose given that you would have been a bit knackered from the flight, it's not bad, but we look for higher figures in the days to come :lol:
Brilliant stuff mate, nice to have met you, if only briefly at 131. I'm certainly looking forward to the next entertaining installment.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#10 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:30 AM

Nice report...I think you mentioned about 30-50 LB's that you saw in different bars...Is it really that many LB's on display???
California (West Coast)

#11 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:22 PM

Fantastic report dirtyfinger. I wished to have your skills to improve my diary. :lol:

It was a great pleasure to meet and chat with you despite you're always be surrounded with many ladies. :evil:

Can’t wait for the next installments :wink:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#12 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:10 PM

Bloody hell mate five ladies the first day and more than 14 Heinies :shock: I dont think I will bother to post a report after that superhuman effort :D as I dont want you to think I'm a softcock :oops:
Pleased to hear your having so much fun and can't wait to hear more. 8)
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci