Stonefre's April/May Thailand Holiday

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:34 AM

In advance I apolgize for my poor photography. I'd also like to thank Franck for his hospitality at Club 131 on the tail end of my trip.

I arrived at my hotel on Soi Nana in Bangkok at 1:30 am on 4/22. After a quick shower I decided to hell with rest. I was ready for some fun. It was about 2 am and I walk out of the Dynasty hotel onto the sidewalk and right outside the hotel was a freelancer. I decided to approach her and and the first words that came out of her mouth was "I'm ladyboy". Like that was a suprise to me. Her name was Nam and I think she said she 22.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Nam.jpg   65.83KB   17709 downloads

#2 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:43 AM

Day 2: 4:30 pm I make my way to the Guess bar where I spend an enjoyable few hours with Jenny and Eat. I had no intention of doing a threesome and had my eye on Eat but Jenny's enthusiam kind of added a spark so I decided what the heck so I took them both.

Attached Files

#3 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:50 PM

NAM looks like GG, but LB? good choice :-)

nice pictures

#4 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 05:57 PM

Later that evening after some dinner it was off to Obsessions. I was immediately captured by the famous Anne. I have a thing about not letting them choose me. I eventually chose Odette to take back to my hotel. She was very sweet and oh so sexy. Instead of an id she carried her Cambodian passport.

Attached Files

#5 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 06:35 PM

NAM looks like GG, but LB? good choice :-)

nice pictures

It was funny how I met her so easily. It was like she was outside my hotel waiting for just for me. Just a little too tall to be a GG. Of course the next night she was at the same place wanting some more of my baht but unfortunately for her my butterfly ways were in full force.

#6 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:39 PM

any more shots of Odet? She is hottt

#7 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:48 PM

any more shots of Odet? She is hottt

Sorry larrylarry, those are the only ones I can share.

#8 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 10:19 PM

Ok, the next day around 5 pm I return to the Guess Bar with Eat on my mind. I get there and both Jenny and Eat apparently are thinking I want a repeat of the day before. I had to dissappoint Jenny by letting her know I want a solo with Eat.

Attached Files

• Attached File  eat.jpg   59.33KB   17411 downloads

#9 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:37 AM

I had to dissappoint Jenny by letting her know I want a solo with Eat.

Hi Stonefre,

Just curious how you'd rate the 3-some with with Eats & Jenny.

I must admit the 3-some fantasy doesn't always live up to all the hype in reality.

Although I would have thought with Eats & Jenny it could have been fun, providing you didn't mind being spit-roasted. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#10 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:56 AM

I had to dissappoint Jenny by letting her know I want a solo with Eat.

Hi Stonefre,

Just curious how you'd rate the 3-some with with Eats & Jenny.

I must admit the 3-some fantasy doesn't always live up to all the hype in reality.

Although I would have thought with Eats & Jenny it could have been fun, providing you didn't mind being spit-roasted. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Like you figured it was fun. Jenny is so active and Eat is well, you know :wink:

#11 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:06 AM

Having had a great time with Eat at the Guess Bar (Man is she thick if you know what I mean. :P ), I decided to venture for my first trip to Casanova. This is my second trip to Thailand. On my first trip I could never work up the nerve to venture into the land of the Amazons. I walked in and immediately two LB's began giving me the hard sell, telling me all the sordid things we could do together. And me having a few Singha's and deciding they were as good as anything else I saw in the bar I decided on another threesome. After the fact I think it was more than I really needed but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. If I remember correctly their names were Irene and and Tam. Perhaps someone may correct me on this.

Attached Files

#12 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 06:07 AM

Somebody post a pic of that rod of Eats puuuulleease, all i hear is how big Eats is, and never a pic of it. I bet its tiny like a mouses.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci