question about thailand

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 totalnewb

totalnewb
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:50 PM

this is the only thing i would be worried about in terms of going to thailand and being with a LB, what is the risk of STDs there?

#2 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:54 PM

The same risk as anywhere else.
A sex worker who has regular checkups is often a better risk than someone you can pickup at home in a Pub or Disco.
Just be sensible with who you sleep with and use protection.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#3 totalnewb

totalnewb
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:57 PM

ok, to be honest, i've just never had any sort of experience with this sort of thing but just with reading a few of the posts about everyone's trips to thailand, it has really gotten me into wanting to go and meet an LB, its been a bit of a fantasy of mine for a few years now and i wasn't even sure if there would be a way for me to meet one, much less hook up with one, just wasn't sure if they were just girls on their own doing it for cash or if it was an actual regulated business

#4 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:07 PM

Hopefully somebody with more knowledge than me will chime in soon . :D I have heard that the Bar Girls get a monthly checkup and have some form of medical proof that says so , but freelancers are less reliable in that regard .

Also keep reading the older threads as you can pick up heaps of information and hopefully avoid repeating the same questions.

Good luck with your search for LBs and ask around here for somebody to hook up with when your in Thailand.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:10 PM

Does the word CONDOM mean anything to you ?

You don't need to be a statistician to calculate the risk, just use common sense.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci