• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:36 AM

Hi

Want to travel to Bangkok and Pattaya, but the only problem is none of my buddies can make the trip in November when I go. So my question is: Is it cool to travel solo and just make the best of the trip, or does one need to have a buddy to check things out with? I have no problem traveling solo, but want is it a cool thing to do when in Thailand. Thanks
California (West Coast)

#2 rob30

rob30
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:39 AM

Just be reasonably careful. If you can spot scammers in your country I think you can spot them in Thailand too. In the tourist areas you mentioned lot of people are solo.

#3 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:37 AM

travelling solo can be a bit boring especially when your back in your hotel. but when your out especially clubbin you can never feel that you are alone.

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:47 PM

I normally travel solo, and as a result of this forum and others like it, always have plenty of guys to meet up with for a chat and a beer.

Find yourself a sweet ladyboy to keep you company back at the hotel, and you are totally set.

When you have finalised your trip arrangements, post a message in the classifieds section of the forum and other forum members planning to be in Thailand at the same time will respond and you can organise to meet up.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:13 PM

Traveling Solo is the best,
You will never be alone when you are with the LB's. Also there will be no one to judge you, and if you want some fun company you can hook up with the guys from the forum, I hear they are cool.

-eclipse

#6 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:26 PM

pathway i always travel solo the best way to go.you meet loads of solo people in bars etc .and do your own thing daytime r wit a dirty lb .its the only way to travel .its unreal the people u meet while solo .where u flying from :lol:

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 11:53 PM

It's impossible to be alone in Bangkok and Pattaya. There always seems to be several forum members about, and it's easy to chat and meet up with fellow genst in the bars, LB and GG.

If I'm travellling elsewhere around Thailand/Asia I try to go with a friend, otr even take a LB or GG with me once I'm there.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 Kahuna

Kahuna
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 12:05 AM

I normally travel solo, and as a result of this forum and others like it, always have plenty of guys to meet up with for a chat and a beer.

Find yourself a sweet ladyboy to keep you company back at the hotel, and you are totally set.

When you have finalised your trip arrangements, post a message in the classifieds section of the forum and other forum members planning to be in Thailand at the same time will respond and you can organise to meet up.

Cheers
Koykaeng

What he said....I always travel solo...Trust these guys...You'll have a great time... :D

#9 Kahuna

Kahuna
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:21 AM

I also fly out of SFO...many guys likely do as well...

Follow Koykaeng's sage advise and post your trip dates in the Classified Forum when they are firm...

I'll sure you'll be able to meet up with some fellow mongers...

Cheers,

kahuna

#10 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:36 AM

Hi

Want to travel to Bangkok and Pattaya, but the only problem is none of my buddies can make the trip in November when I go. So my question is: Is it cool to travel solo and just make the best of the trip, or does one need to have a buddy to check things out with? I have no problem traveling solo, but want is it a cool thing to do when in Thailand. Thanks
California (West Coast)

#11 rob30

rob30
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:39 AM

Just be reasonably careful. If you can spot scammers in your country I think you can spot them in Thailand too. In the tourist areas you mentioned lot of people are solo.

#12 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:37 AM

travelling solo can be a bit boring especially when your back in your hotel. but when your out especially clubbin you can never feel that you are alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci