My recent Thailand Trip

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:01 AM

I wasn’t particularly planning to make a trip report following my recent visit to LOS; certainly I did not plan to take lots of bedroom pics to share. I did take a few, but they will remain private. I can actually add pictures from the forum for each of the LB’s I encountered so that will have to suffice.
At the outset I must say I have just enjoyed some of the most memorable days, and the trip was not without some surprises.
The first 5 days was strictly business in Shanghai, The first three days my wife was with me anyway. On the forth night I did the bars with the boys, but did not chase GG’s and was happy to go home alone, anticipating the pleasure that lay in wait for the Thailand leg.
BKK
I only had a brief time in Bangkok, but was at least determined to visit Guess bar. I had booked at the Dynasty Inn, which can’t be beaten for location, a little different from the 5 star Shanghai digs, but you get what you pay for and the place had everything I needed. I had made the decision to stay budget in Thailand, leaving more dollars for the important business at hand.
I scouted out the location of Guess bar ahead of time. The details have been widely posted on the forum, but I was expecting a sign out front of the complex on the main board advertising the bars there. This is not the case; you need to venture in before seeing a bill posted on the wall ant the bottom of the stairs, indicating the bar is up one level. No big deal to track the location, just don’t look for signage on the street.
That evening I was back, ordered my drink and before it was served I had been chosen by one of the lovelies there. This has been a bit of a problem for me in my short time (maybe 18 months) of going with LB’s. I guess the first hurdle we overcome is having the courage to walk into the bars, even now I am a bit reticent of walking into places like Casanovas and Hi Boss, because of the reputations they seem to have. The second hurdle would be having the confidence to sit down and maybe chat to one or two girls before making your choice. I think maybe I have now reached that stage, but 10 days ago in BKK I was not quite there.
Anyway it turned out very well, because the one that chose me was Fern, she had taken my eye when I saw the many staff photos on the forum. My preference is for LB’s with small hormone tits or at least not the over the top implants favoured by some of the girls, circus tits as one member has described them. I think Fern was the only one at the bar with the small hormone type tits.
We were soon on the couch getting to know each other a little better and soon adjourned to an ST room upstairs. Fern was great in all departments, liked to top and bottom and In spite of any hormones that may have been used in the production of those lovely small tits she had a very fully functioning cock. We had a great time and not for the first time I reminded myself why I loved Thailand so much.
After we came down I was feeling very relaxed and had another drink in the bar now I was chosen by another beauty who’s name I have forgotten, but she showed me her equipment that started to be come hard as soon as I had a little play. I even started getting hard myself, but knew there was no way I would be able to fully enjoy another session at that time, so I made a mental note of her name, just can’t remember where I filed it) and said I would return, which didn’t happen either.
Next is Chiang Mai, but I really do need to do some bloody work This is my first morning back at my office and all I have done for the last hour is think and right about Thailand. I’ll continue later and quickly move on to the main course which was Pattaya.

Attached Files

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:14 AM

That's a nice little Hors d'oeuvre Patrick now we shall have the main course if you please.
Glad you had a great time and now suffering the inevitable withdrawal symptons of ''Pattaya on my mind'' :lol:

#3 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:33 AM

Too bloddy right Pat, I've noted the Pattaya syndrome so many times, now it seems I've succumbed. I know the only cure is to book the next trip. I have to go to Dubai at the end of May, yesterday virtually the first thing I did after getting home was to go to Thai arways site to see how I could squeeze a couple of Pattaya days into the schedule.
Wasn't I suppose to be doing some work!! Actually waiting as 172 emails are downloading to Outlook on my PC, a lot of them have been dealt with on my travels, but I'm sure not 172...groan

#4 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:03 AM

Chiang Mai.
Well that’s the 172 emails sorted (I wish), so I shal continue towards the main course. Chiang Mai was always going to be three days of solid work, plus I had a customer from Australia in town for the Cricket sixes competition and had promised to catch up with him for a beer or three.
I already knew about Marina Bar having visited the complex a couple of times with my wife to take in the Ladyboy show.From personal observations and Koy Kaeng’s photos, I knew it was no Guess bar in terms of available talent, but I figured I’m not a fussy man so I should be OK.
KK had indicated that the only other opportunities were Simon Caberet or freelancers to be seen late at night on Loi Kroh road. I didn’t really fancy being a stage door Jonnie after the show lurking in the shadows waiting for the tourists to finish their photo shoot before approaching a likely candidate. Also as I already mentioned I’d only recently felt comfortable going into LB bars, so this kind of setting seemed a little outside my comfort zone, I guess the same was true for the freelancer option. Although as events unfolde I have told myself no more Mr. whimp man, next time it will be the show or the freelancers.
I wandered by Marina on my first evening and was welcomed by a very old LB, she tried to get me into the bar, but I said I was looking for friend, and did not see in Bar I would return tomorrow.
I did indeed return tomorrow and same LB was laying in wait. She may (and I stress may) have once been attractive, but if so it would have been a bloody long time ago.
Anyway in I go and she gets me a drink, taking care that I am trapped in a corner well away from the one or two half decent specimens in the bar. Suddenly I think she must be the mammas an every thing will be OK. No she tells me she not mammasan, points out mammsan, but I’m still trapped in corner. I resolve to drink Singha as fast as possible and make my escape. We chat for a while, she is actually a nice person, but definitely not my date for the evening. Why the hell is my beer not going down! Maybe because she has hold of both my hands doing the massage thing. I realise it is throwing good money after bad, but a cunning plan emerges that results in my succesful escape. I buy her a drink and sure enough she uses one hand to take drink during which time I guzzle down Singha and make my excuses.
I stop of for a night cap on the way back to the hotel and fall into conversation with a pleasamt young lass, (gg). We have a nice chat, she tells me she is pompui and why would I like her, she just seems a little cuddly to me, and has a cute face and generally compares very favourably to my last “girlfriend”.
She is kind enough to accompany me back to my loom were we have a nice enough time, the next morning beer glasses of I have to admit her own “pompui” description is more apt than my cuddly memory. Still the night was not a complete dead loss and today I head for Pattaya.
Pattaya.
I have been to Thailand perhaps 15 times and this is my first trip to Pattaya! Well most trips have been with wife and often we have sought out less commercial and touristy places, never been to Phuket either. I always thought I wouldn’t like Pattaya, but can honestly say I do and not just because of the LB pleasures. I grew up 60 miles from Blackpool in the UK and would never like to have a real holiday there, but a weekend was always fun. Well Pattaya immediately stuck me as Blackpool on speed, I knew I was going to enjoy my short stay.
I had booked the Jasmine Hotel on recommendations from the forum, but I hadn’t bothered to book transport. The usual taxi touts were at the airport and after brushing off the first few as I normally do, I though hell I need transport, so the next one to offer Pattaya transport was asked how much? 1500bht I said I never pay more than 1200 including tolls (I remembered that bit of research at least) No ploblem.
Soon I was in my “limousine” heading to the seaside. Bobby, the driver tells me OK you smoke, cigarettes in bag, in boot, again no ploblem I smoke Bobby’s fags all the way.
I can’t find the paper with Hotel address Bobby doesn’t know it but will call a friend. I tell him I think it is on soi BJ, but friend tell him soi Buakao, thank goodness for a bit of local knowledge. We eventually find Jasmine Mansions on soi Buakao, but it doesn’t look like the picture from the web site I tell him same same but different name. He goes to reception, emerges a minute late and tells me soi BJ…local knowledge indeed. Now it has turned 7 pm and he tells me Walking street closed. Helpfully he drops me close but not bloody at Waliking street and simply points in the vague direction of soi BJ, indicating that if I follow my nose I will be there in two minutes. 5 minutes later my trusty nose has me lost in a maze of narrow pedestrian alleys with lots of chicken coop bars, but no hotels. Asking directions a couple of times I soon find Jasmine Hotel.
It turns out to be a great little place, only about 20 metres from Blue Ice and JSB, also same distance from Kilkenny pub for great (go all day) breakfasts.
So just time to settle in determine the TV selection was crap and that I would not get my Premier league fix, that’s OK I hadn’t come all this way to watch football.
I had arranged to meet fellow board member Leigh at Club 131 at nine, when I got there I did not see anybody looking like his description of himself neither did I hear any south Yorkshire accent. No matter Franck soon introduced himself and I was immediately made to feel right at home. That’s how I continued to feel although my all to brief stay in Pattaya Club 131 became my second home and I must say that it is definitely my favourite LB bar in Thailand. Funnily enough I never did see Leigh, Franck said he’d been a regular over recent days, but never made a reappearance in my time there.
I must say I did meet a great bunch of blokes during the next few days, I can honestly say there wasn’t one that I wouldn’t have gladly laid down my life for had the need arose, fortunately it didn’t. I won’t name them, for fear of leaving anyone out, you know who you are and thanks a lot for your company and friendship. I did meet celebrities such as Koy Kaeng, who had promised me a tour of the town, which duly happened and also I met Rami, albeit briefly, he was a man on a number of missions, seeking out more talent for LB69.
Well I still haven’t got to the main course, but my conscience is getting the better of me I need to get on with some bloody work. More soon

#5 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:25 PM

Club 131
I have already mentioned what a congenial host Franck is and an absolute gentleman to boot. You’ve already seen many pictures of the girls so you know it is a class place, but the best thing for me was how friendly and relaxed the place is both the girls and the customers were happy to chat over a drinks and not be dragging you upstairs after two minutes (the girls that is). So given my initial reticent approach this suited me well.
I had studied the form from the pictures here on the forum, given my preference for the more slender, less well endowed LB I had been very taken with Lek, she also had a nice smile, you just had the feeling she would be a nice person, all this turned out to be true, more about Lek later. The first person I had the pleasure of was Alice, she was already beginging to attain a bit of superstar staus at 131 and I wondered if this would equate to a budding superstar attitude. I am happy to say that nothing could be further from the truth she is an absolute delight. Very friendly and funny. If she asks you for the time she will take your wrist to see the watch better you will soon find that the big hand is guided to her lovely bulge.She also has her head screwed on right apparently the first job every day is to get to the bank with last nights “takings”, sensible girl. We had a chat and soon adjourned to the mezzanine holding area. This is the “get to know you a little better area", but not as well as I wanted to know Alice I hadn’t realised how visible we were from down below, Alice had already unzipped me and was having a fiddle I fancied a closer inspection of her plaything, so next news I’m on my knees head down half exposed bum up, when the laughter from below starts…mai pen rai. Soon we have agreed to take things further, well one flight of stairs further and away from the cheering masses.
We have a joint shower and everything is going well, Alice asks “ you have condom?” Check, “You have lube?”…er no do I need to provide? No ploblem she disappears and is soon back with the lube. This ensures a pleasurable time for both and we enjoy a fantastic ST. Afterwards Alice tells me twice she hopes I enjoy the rest of my time at the club and I should try different girls no trouble from Alice about butterflying.
Kop khun Khrap Alice, Pattaya is off and running!
We adjourn to the bar where I get to know Frank a little more and talk to other customers over a beer. It is always funny to watch guys walk into a place not realising it is an LB venue, the reactions are varied but usually it is a quick flight to safety they have this look of a rabbit caught in the headlights as they retreat mumbling excuses and every one has a good laugh. This was not the experience of one Aussie bloke having a beer at the bar. He told me he thought this was the bar he was supposed to meet some mates at, he was wrong realised it was an LB bar got the offer of a blow job and took it said it was bloody good to insisted this was his first LB experience “ must say it was a bloody good blow job”. With that he finished his been and disappeared into the night, I wonder if he has had his second experience yet and of course I wonder if it really was his first experience.
I “still look Lek” but realise she is mammasan, I did read she had been demoted because of her liking of taking the odd customer, which interferes with her management role, any way it appears she is reinstated, does this mean she is off limits, I must check with Franck, which I would have done if Chin had not “looked me” soon we are chatting, she has a drink and she tells me she “lika a me a lot”. Fantastic. I am not up for another go just now, but happily volunteer to put my name down for next night.
Next night comes around, but before I have another “Chin chat” Alice quietly explain Chin very nice but not much cock because of hormones. Now I realise that my liking for these small tits does have a potential downside. One thing leads to another and we decide that this “little” problem can be overcome if I take both Alice and Chin! I don’ think we bothered with the mezzanine level it was right to “condoms” “Check” Lube” …er no... mental note to ask Franck about lube etiquette. We try to make do with spit and polish, but it turns out I am not only hansum man but also big man, well at least too big for Chin without lube. Alice disappears; tonight the best she can come up with is moisturiser, no ploblem. My first threesome and I’m really enjoying myself, but I realise what people say about threesomes not quite living up to expectations, there really is just too much to enjoy when you’ve only got one of every thing and your faced with two of everything! For some reason, probably too much work Alice finds it hard to get hard, well hard enough, we still have loads of fun and I finish up very happy, Alice knows lots of other trick to do her job. Afterwards, she is very embarrassed and quietly tells me to pay Chin only she does not want any money. I of course protest telling her I had a good time, but she insists. Later in the evening she again tells me how sorry she is; that she wants me to go with her again and she will be strong again I should not pay for this subsequent session. This time I protest more strongly and say if we go together again I would definitely pay, actually it never happened, but again I was struck by what a wonderful girl she was.
Later I did talk to Lek for quite a long time and of course asked her if her job prevented us from getting together. She said no, she would like that but it would have to be at the end of the evening. I had had my fun for one night but we arranged to get together again the next evening. I went home very happy a bit like a teenager that had just organised a first date. At that point I had not realised that a subtle but important change had just occurred, for the first time in my short LB appreciation career I was excited about being with a person rather than having ST sex.

Attached Files

#6 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:19 AM

nice trip report. sounds like you had a great trip...

and the girls look absolutely amazing....this just makes my craving for a trip even bigger

#7 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:31 AM

Lek
I arrived at Club 131 around 9pm I was looking forward to meeting Koy Kaeng who had arrived in town that morning and had promised me a bit of a tour, my hotel was only a few paces from Blue Ice and JSB and I had not even visited these fine establishments yet. I admit I was more excited about seeing Lek again and what might be in store for later.
Franck told me that Lek had met a special farang and had asked if she could knock off early. Bastard I thought we had a date…turns out I was special farang so that was OK.
I met KK and Rossco also KK friend Lex who had come up from Melbourne for the weekend Lex was not into LB’s but didn’t seem to mind trailing around the bars with us. I mentioned to KK that I felt a bit sorry for Lex, but KK said “no need he’s had two fucks already today”! KK had also got of to a flyer he was already upstairs enjoying the delights of Alice, he had pre booked her before leaving home. Whilst KK was talking business with Franck and Rami (arrangements for the upcoming party), I was happy talking to Lek lots of chat and really non sexual touching (another warning bell should have been sounding).
So we headed of on our bar crawl first was Triple bar where KK saw a computer and promptly sent off his first field report. Next we went to Hi Boss where we stayed all of two minutes. I still think I qualify for the “I survived the Hi Boss Bar” T shirt. Then we went to Starlight, just around the corner. Where I met the famous Beam, a long time fantasy LB for me and I am happy to report that she certainly looks a lot better than in the photos posted a week or two ago. I had a bit of a chat with her, bought her a drink and wished her well, unfortunately even though she looked better she did seem pretty out of it. Next we visited a GG bar owned by a mate of KK’s from Melbourne, from there is was only a short walk to Walking street, to JSB and Blue Ice. Much as I wanted to continue the tour I wanted to get back to Lek so I made my excuses and headed back to 131. It wasn’t long before we were getting ready to leave. Before leaving the girl behind the bar made a great and giggly ceremony of giving Lek a tube of lube, word was out I was a cheap Charlie in the lube department!
About 1 am we headed back to the hotel, via the 7/11 lube shop. We walked down the street hand in hand chatting and it felt nice I wasn’t bothered that I was out in public holding hands with an LB. I don’t think anyone noticed (would any one have cared if they had, this was Pattaya) Lek is very passable and does not go for the over the top look favoured by many LB’s.
Back at the room ther was lots off passionate kissing before shower and bed. I had seen a very new appendix scar earlier and she explained that the doctors had said “OK you fuck, not man fuck you” until things had healed more. This didn’t stop Lek from trying, but it was obvious that she was in pain. She returned the favour to me and we had a great time. When she came it was one of those long distance shots that made it over her head to the pillow. Too long between customers or was I once again reminded of what a hansum man I was, I think the latter! Afterwards we chatted for a bit and then said goodnight, it was nice just to spoon up together and go off to sleep, maybe another unheard alarm bell was going off somewhere, taking so much pleasure at just the skin to skin contact wasn’t exactly the stuff of sexual fantasy.
Next morning we had a couple of repeat performances before she left at about 1pm. After we had agreed we both “lika each other a lot” and that we would do it all again that night.
I enjoyed a hearty Kilkenny breakfast and did nothing much else until the evening.
It was the night of Bob’s party at Stringfellows. We all gathered a 131 and there was a good atmosphere, of course I had a good chat with Lek for a while before we headed of. I won’t describe the party in any detail, Rossco has already done so, but it was pretty much a full house with a few stunners working the poles. Probably the best was Anny, after her stint she came over to say hello to Franck, sitting between him and me. Franck soon introduced her as his fiancé; I think I’ve met three by this point,
She was very friendly and had a little play with me bringing an instant reaction. Franck said he was deeply in love with Anny, but encouraged me to find out for myself what she was like. To be honest I felt it would be a bit like two timing and I also wanted to save myself for later, however I didn’t take much coaxing and soon we were heading upstairs (they provide lube Franck!). Then a weird thing happened. No sooner was the door shut than Anny turned into a Porn star of the talking variety; you know the stuff…”come here big boy and fuck me…you are making me so horny…” etc. I’m sure another time this may have been a turn on but that night it had absolutely the opposite effect and now it was my turn not to be strong man. I told her I was embarrassed and that she didn’t have to pay (thanks Alice), it didn’t work though she was rather keen on payment, to her credit she gave it a bloody good go to turn the situation around, but the more porno soundtrack I heard the more I knew it wouldn’t happen. Anyway she was sweet about it and soon after we went back down stairs she put on a great sex show with one of the other girls after she came over and sat with us, had another feel and hey presto a reaction again! What’s that all about? Whether it was the sound track or thinking about Lek I don’t know.
Shortly after I headed back down to 131, as soon as I walked in I saw Lek close to a customer touching a customer, not going the grope or anything, but touching all the same. Hang on, remember this is all part of the job, I reassured myself…so why did I feel jealous, like some kid coming into the youth club and finding his girlfriend with another lad. Now finally the alarm bells were ringing loud enough to hear. Get a grip Patrick this is her job, you are her job, I kind of hoped I was a little bit more than her job, but I had given myself a good talking to and soon calmed down, all the same I found it better to turn my back whilst I talked to someone. Only a minute later she was over at my side we had a friendly kiss and that was that. But importantly I did now realise something was going on inside me that wasn’t entirely welcome.
At the end of the night we again walked home, happily holding hands, we had one at Blue Ice where she said hello to Ric and soon we left for the loom.
She asked if we could sleep first and play in the morning, it was 2.30am and that was fine by me. We chatted, like some old married couple for a while then kissed goodnight and slept. Next morning early and then again about mid day we had great sex including a few firsts for me, I might only mentioned that a CIM from Lek was certainly a first. She had told me earlier that the doctors had run a full raft of blood tests before her Op and she was clear on all counts, I had seen her taking her penicillin, so I reckoned this supposed low risk activity would be even lower risk. It was a very sexual feeling and nice to share Lek’s own cum with her.
We had breakfast together and she went of to prepare for the big Club 131 party that evening.
My original flight home was booked for midnight Saturday, but I had pushed back to midnight Sunday so I could at least enjoy the first couple of hours of the Party. I had arranged to take my bags over and Franck stored them out the back Franck had organised a taxi for me for 8.30, so I arrived unfashionably early at 6.30, I was by no means the only early starter. All the girls looked great decked out in their LB69 T shirts, Lek in accordance with her management status did not have to wear the uniform; this made her stand out even more. She looked lovely and as always greeted me with her wide smile. She was busy organising things so I enjoyed having a last beer and chat with my new found friends. Of course 8.30 came all too quickly and soon the two of us were standing silently having a last hug and then a kiss and I was off. One of the guys, Tim, cheerfully assured me he would look after Lek! I laughed at least I’d nipped that dumb jealousy in the

Attached Files

#8 mentallufc

mentallufc
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:38 PM

Patrick,

Excellent report mate, and as I have said before it was a pleasure to meet you. Glad you enjoyed your first trip to Pattaya and hope to see you again soon.........

Mickey

#9 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:45 PM

Well Patrick, what can I say, I'm speechless!!!
Thanks a lot for your words and to be my friend.
King regards,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#10 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:54 PM

Sorry folks, I missed this last little bit when I copy/pasted.

bud. I hope lots of people take care of her and that she makes the money to fufil her ambitions.
So as I drove to the airport the Pattaya blues already taking a hold I had only the best memories of my time in Pattaya and especially my time with Lek.
No I have no intentions of asking for a divorce (in fact I can’t wait for my wife to get home in 10 days time) nor have I been harbouring thoughts of how to create a new life in Thailand or proposing to be Lek’s sponsor. I do however have a better understanding of all those that have gone down this path before. We might kid ourselves it’s just sex, but were all human and I guess we cannot always resist having very human desires that extend well beyond sex. Anyway I have a trip to Dubai coming up in 6 weeks, so I busy scheming to manage at least a couple of nights in Pattaya on the way home. If I get there and find Lek has another special friend by then, well….watch out Lio!
Bloody Hell I never meant to crap on like this I’m sorry if I’ve bored you all to death, if anyone is still reading I beg your indulgence. This was something I needed to write down more for me than you.

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:50 PM

Truly excellent Patrick, I almost felt I was there ''fly on the wall'' style.
I was in Club 131 before the place was re-launched as a Ladyboy venue and I remember Lek coming by to see franck for her job interview. Happy to read that she continues to make an impression on many of us :lol:

#12 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:53 PM

Keep it coming Patrick. Your writen skills are pretty much appreciated.
I guess soon you'll be upgrate from LADYBOY ADDICT to LADYBOYHUNTER, and I don't mean that cos Lek :wink:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci