Searching for ladyboy massage

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 sanookboy69

sanookboy69
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:21 AM

Has anyone managed to find massage parlours in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket that employ ladyboys? If so can you post details?

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:42 AM

Body Massage Parlours in Bangkok/Pattaya do not employ Ladyboys......End Of :(

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:50 AM

Try visiting the Apsara Day Spa, located near the Family Mart on Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Soi Nana).

Premises is located upstairs.

They have a couple of Ladyboys working, named Nut & Nok.

Nok appears to be the pick in the looks department !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#4 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 05:22 AM

In Patong, Phuket you'll sometimes find LBs working in bars alongside the GGs. For a massage you can go see Amy at the massage studio opposite the Savoy restaurant on the beach road. Other than that you can take a walk in Soi Paradise in daytime and you'll often find a LB lurking around or coming back from the shops etc who are more than happy to oblige.

#5 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:01 AM

Hey koykaeng,

Do you have any photos of Apsara Day Spa's Nut & Nok.

Thanks
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#6 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 11:27 PM

Hey koykaeng,

Do you have any photos of Apsara Day Spa's Nut & Nok.

Thanks

For me too....please

#7 Callmeishmael

Callmeishmael
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:19 PM

Take the BTS to Chidlom and start walking up Ratchadamri on the side of the street opposite World Trade Center - or Central World Plaza as they call it now. After about 1/2Km you will come to a covered sidewalk market that stretches on for quite a ways. There are about 1/2 a dozen MP's there. They are small 'legit' places who cater to locals & tourists. In the past there were mostly women masseuses there, but a few weeks ago I started seeing a couple of ladyboys at two of the shops! :shock:

I haven't tried them out myself, my wife sometimes walks down that street with me :lol: .
;)

#8 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:55 AM

Another new place:

Walk down Surawong Road and the first massage parlour on the left past Thaniya has at least one ladyboy offering massage.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#9 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 12:20 PM

Try visiting the Apsara Day Spa, located near the Family Mart on Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Soi Nana).

Premises is located upstairs.

They have a couple of Ladyboys working, named Nut & Nok.

Nok appears to be the pick in the looks department !

Cheers
Koykaeng

Yesterday I went with Nok. Good massage and lots of fun. Thanks for your advertising Koykaeng.

#10 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 07:16 AM

Cho Massage on Sukhumvit between Dasa Books and Mango Rain restaurant has 1 very cute ladyboy working now. Her name is Ann. Sorry I forget the Soi ... maybe near 26? or 24? Anyway on the even Soi side. Get off BTS at Phrom Phong and walk a few short blocks toward Thonglor....

#11 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 08:03 PM

There are a few ladyboys who work in masage parlours in BKK and Pattaya but you have to keep your eyes open and the quality of these lbs cannot be compared to the richness of quaity you can find in the bars at night, and I have never seen one with any breast to speak of, many even bordering on 'femboy'.

Apsara Day Spa is a good example, (soi 4 BKK) if you are in desperate need to fulfill some ladyboy massage fantasy they have two ladyboys on offer and usually at least one is free and available. But neither of them are too gifted in the looks department, but they are pleasant.

I have had a few massages with ladyboys and I understand the excitment of it, and it can be a nice change from picking a girl from a bar and then back to the room, it just adds a bit more to the hunt, not knowing what the outcome will be, having to work a bit more for a bj or sex. But I always tend to go for lady massages now because of the disappoiinting quaility of the LBs. (Not that it's easy to find a stunning real girl either...)

The only ladyboy massage I've really enjoyed was in pattaya at Bamboo massage. I can't remember the name of the street. If you head down beach road towards walking street, it's the road on the left directly before the start of walking street, And Bamboo massage is on the right about 30 meters up. The ladyboy there is called Nat, and although still not a stunner there is something lovely about her, and if she lost the baggy shorts and polo shirt she'd fit in with most LB bars in pattaya. She's also a workaholic and works from midday to 1/2am everyday, and has done for 3 years so far, so if you don't see more than likely she'll be working upstairs. The 'privacy of the Oil massage isn't great, with tables only seperated by curtains, but sometimes this can add to the excitment. Alternatively you can always ask for the massage to be moved to your hotel room, which is almost always an option in Pattaya.

Nat's a great girl, easy to speak to, quite witty too, bt can be shy at first. If anyone is seriously interested in her I could probably dig out her phone number too. PM me.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 03:46 AM

Hi kliome,

Some useful information, will try to look up ladyboy "Nat" next time I'm in Pattaya.

As you suggested, regardless of whether they are stunners or not, it still can be an interesting excercise, particularly when you don't know if they're up for any extras, etc.

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci