Photo

Is it possible to find 18yr old Lbs in BKK or Pattaya bars?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Doc1982

Doc1982
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:27 AM

Hello newbie here so I don't know much about this scene but having visited a few bars in BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, Chanmai etc the youngest girls seem to be 21, is this the youngest a girl can work in a bar in Thailand? And is that the youngest age allowed for sex? Just wondering if maybe u can find younger cuter girls working in certain bars around ? Obviously only legs age Lbs tho? Any ideas or where but don't want to end up being arrested for anything illegal

#2 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:31 AM

Hello newbie here so I don't know much about this scene but having visited a few bars in BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, Chanmai etc the youngest girls seem to be 21, is this the youngest a girl can work in a bar in Thailand? And is that the youngest age allowed for sex? Just wondering if maybe u can find younger cuter girls working in certain bars around ? Obviously only legs age Lbs tho? Any ideas or where but don't want to end up being arrested for anything illegal

There are quite a few 18,19 ,20 .........they come in all ages & shapes & sizes .

#3 Doc1982

Doc1982
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:58 AM

Ohh so they don't have to be 21 to work in bars then? What's the min age 18? I thought the legal age for sex in Thai is 16? Yes I've seen lots of young ladyboys walking around, even at school etc, but never working girls, any info would help

#4 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:08 AM

Ohh so they don't have to be 21 to work in bars then? What's the min age 18? I thought the legal age for sex in Thai is 16? Yes I've seen lots of young ladyboys walking around, even at school etc, but never working girls, any info would help

18 i think to work in the bars , but i could be wrong .

#5 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:12 PM

From wikipedia: Thailand

The age of consent in Thailand is 15 (with the below caveat) as specified by article 279 of the Thai Criminal Code. The current legislation applies to all regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

However,parts of the Prevention and Suppression of Prostitution Act,which disallow any sexual contact with prostitutes under the age of 18, are widely interpreted by some local authorities to cover sexual acts classed as "obscenity for personal gratification".Also from the Penal Code Amendment Actof 1997 Section 283bis,having sex with an adolescent under 18 is a compoundable offense even with the consent of that person. The parent or the adolescent may file charges against the other side if they later regrets their own action. This ostensibly makes the Thai unfettered age of consent 18.

A high profile example of this application of the law was a statutory rape charge filed against the lead singer of the Thai band Big Ass for allegedly having had sex with a (then) 16-year-old girl. The charge was filed by the girl after the singer refused to take responsibility for her baby. The singer has since been cleared of being the baby's father due to the results of a paternity test and he received 2 years suspended sentence.[72][73]

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#6 Doc1982

Doc1982
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:54 AM

Ok wouldn't want to sleep with anyone under 18 really as I'm 32 it would be like childsplay

#7 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 11:42 AM

the date will be in the thai calendar year

#8 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:36 PM

I went to a bar here in Pattaya a few years ago and had a lovely lady sit next to me and slide her hand up my shorts. Okay! Upstairs now! Turned out she was under-aged. This happened in one of the most popular bars here. They don't care or check. Money, money, money!!!! I check. Be careful.
  • goodenough likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#9 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:26 AM

Never saw an underage lb in pattaya, most are a bit over 18, so id say it's much harder to find 18 yo lb there.

In obsessions i found one the last time I was there August 2015, 4k LT though. Bit of a starfish but ok.

#10 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:54 PM

If you're assuming this because of their ID's, then they're all legal. But there are many fake ID's out there. And just by looks you can't tell - not in this day and age.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci