• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 renediffie

renediffie
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:23 PM

Hi guys

I have just made plans with 2 friends to visit the lovely Phuket in February. Now we need to find a hotel and i am hoping some of you guys might be able to assist in that matter. 

We need to find a hotel that is ladyboy friendly, decently priced and preferably  not be in the gay area. My 2 friends are straight so i think they would prefer living outside of it. 

It is not an absolute requirement that it is minutes away from the nightlife since i am sure we can use Tuk Tuks when required. 

Thank you in advance.

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:10 PM

Did you try looking at these? Ladyboy friendly hotels in Phuket

Tuktuks in Phuket are operated by a mafia that charges outrageous prices. It is better to find something within walking distances or take motor cycle taxis (even those are charge higher rates than other Thai locations), or if you are lucky enough to find a metered taxi (rare in Phuket).

:cnd:

#3 renediffie

renediffie
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:12 PM

Yes i looked and am highly considering one of them. How much are Tuktuks now? Been 12-13 years since i was in Phuket. And how much can i expect to pay for ladyboys now?

#4 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:34 PM

Tuk-tuks are 200 baht within Patong. In the night sometimes around Bangla also 300 baht.

Nick Bullseye

#5 renediffie

renediffie
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:40 AM

Ended up going with PS Hill Resort. Pool was a must for one of my friends and it was on budget.

#6 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:21 PM

how was your stay there? reccommendable?

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

#7 longinius

longinius
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:46 AM

anyone in the know about absolute guesthouse? they say they are guest friendly but anyone have any experience about lb freindly?

#8 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:56 AM

anyone in the know about absolute guesthouse? they say they are guest friendly but anyone have any experience about lb freindly?

Is there a reason why you posted this question n the Tootsies thread?

It would probably be better if you put it in the hotel's and accommodations thread.

I've never been hassled taking ladyboys back to a hotel room in Thailand.

I think that must have been an issue years ago.

#9 longinius

longinius
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:07 AM

yeah i should have sorry spyder

#10 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:25 PM

yeah i should have sorry spyder

Maybe a mod will clean it up?

Anyway, if you read something on the guesthouse's website that says guest Friendly, then you're ok.

The places that take issue are hotels that advertise themselves as family oriented. They are unwelcoming to prostitutes of all types.

if Absolute says guest Friendly, then they won't give a damn if you bring a ladyboy to your room.
  • longinius likes this

#11 longinius

longinius
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:48 PM

yeah they just got back to me and said, you are paying for two beds so you can have one guest.

if they are still there i think i might try nam and lilly

#12 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:01 AM

99% of hotels and guesthouses are ladyboyfriendly in Thailand. Needless to restrict your search to websites dealing with ladyboyfriendly places.
Don't feel offended if they ask your guest to deposit her ID at the reception. It's better for your own safety.
  • longinius likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci