its one big dump anyways. :lol:

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:12 PM

Further information required, preferably in a format which is intelligible with some context.

• Janus likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:38 PM

He edited his post - he was musing where to stay in Thailand, but did not get any replies - likely due to his great support for other forum members.

• Surin Nix, jaybee111, Janus and 1 other like this

:cnd:

#4 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:55 PM

if it gets 40 looks and no replies id say your correct rxpharm.

my friends got a 3k per month place with aircon, I think after bills he pays 115 a month. true its a shoe box hotel room but as someone who if he makes it to pattaya and doesn't like it atleast its cheap.

but im not sure what part of patts its even in. im looking for quiet morning n nights, perhaps within a half mile of some kind of action or close to a baht buss.

not a bar goer, ill be waking at 4am and in bed by 9 ish, yes im that boring. I kinda want to see my buddy over there and hang out and do what I do when I do it during the day. ive seen my friends room via webcam convo's and its your basic place you'd expect to pay 4-6k for, balcony, bathroom, bed, mini fridge.

I don't plan on even touching my toes into the pattaya sea but I heard jomtein cleaner. not really into living in gayville though, I guess if anybody knows of any el cheapo decent places and the were abouts of the quieter spots in pattaya any hints or tips would be appriciated

#5 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:52 AM

for 3ooo baht a month i can reccomend a room, but you wont get any wifi and you have to sleep on the floor with 2 nepalese refugees, for 2 or 3 times that (6000-9000) youd probably be looking for something in the pratumnak hill area, if thats to rich for your blood than i suggest selling your anus on beach road 

• rxpharm, batman4ever, Surin Nix and 4 others like this

#6 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:37 AM

when I just told you my friend has a 3k room with aircon and a balcony why would I do what you do for free even though you stay in a 20k per month room in queercastle.

ill ask my friend about pratumnak hill though, thanks. I don't need wii fii, don't use smart phones and spend my time of line when I move out of my moms crawl space  :butterfly:.

my buddy was shown his room from another friend, hard to believe its 3k, but its also hard to belive they get 10k for some of the newer rooms and have been for over 15 years that are no different at.

bottoms up guys, literally ...for you of course. :clapclap: thanks for the tip yung.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci