flipper house hotel pattaya

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ccc.tom

ccc.tom
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:22 PM

With the helps of the member from the Pattaya forum I spent one nught at the flipper house at soi 7 in Pattaya.

The reason to pick this hotel was that it had a big basement carpark as I drove my car for the trip.

Room all in rate at less than 1000 baht, plus 95 baht you can have the simple buffet breakfast.

The room is big enough and fitted with both bath tub and shower corner. Hot water with good pressure, and free WiFi in the room. Also it equipped with a small pool and a Restaurant.

The hotel is not new, but clean. Staff services is good and lb friendly.

Locationwise it is near the beach, soi 6 and Central Festival. Just outside the hotel there are lots of bars.

Only that the room does not have a minisafe, but I just lock my valuable in my car, so not a problem for me.

Highly recommended if you need a budget hotel with parking and not travelling with family.
  • rxpharm likes this

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:01 AM

Thanks ccc.tom! It is good to get an update! Flipper House Hotel was reported as lb friendly quite some time ago, but there have not been any recent reports. It's great when forum members get positive useful contributions like yours. Much appreciated!   :rockon:

• ccc.tom likes this

:cnd:

#3 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:39 PM

Ouch, no safe, rather do without the TV.

Can bring a laptop, can't lug a safe around.

#4 ccc.tom

ccc.tom
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 11:11 PM

Thanks ccc.tom! It is good to get an update! Flipper House Hotel was reported as lb friendly quite some time ago, but there have not been any recent reports. It's great when forum members get positive useful contributions like yours. Much appreciated! :rockon:

My pleasure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci