Makati Mixed Nuts Puerto Galera

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:06 PM

Hi Guys, planning to visit Manila in November for work.  First visit so as usual went through the information on the forum. LB scene looks very dismal compared to Bangkok or Phuket but apparently cheaper. 

I thought Ill stay in Makati around P. Burgos. Looked up a couple of hotels Best Western Oxford Suites or Royal Bellagio. Can anyone suggest about the hotels.

I'm going through CL for possible contacts, also scout around greenbelt as suggested. Bar hopping should be convenient from these two hotels. Can any one give inputs about Mixed nuts since its reopened ? Maybe if there's no LB who catches my fancy I can at least have a wide choice of GG in P Burgos.

A two or three day detour to Puerto Galera Island is also a possibility after my conference. so any tips about scene there and hotels is welcome.

And finally if it is not really worth all the trouble do you suggest I stop for a couple of days in Bangkok?Going to Spain next week but will have company so I don't think any LB action is possible there. You see it will be a long gap after my last Phuket trip till November so the ITCH will be really wanting to be satisfied

#2 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:29 PM

Best Western Oxford Suites was ok for me, I included the buffet breakfast in my booking which was an extra 100 pesos otherwise it will cost 400 pesos if you pay for it on the day

Ive stayed there twice and will be staying there again in November  :)

• worldtourist67 likes this

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#3 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:17 PM

Thanks Duke , I will be there Nov. last week or so. I update when I book the hotel. Any suggestions about hunting grounds?

#4 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:20 AM

I used to stay at Oxford Suites a lot. Nice rooms, good value and in the middle of P. Burgos action. Stayed at Bellagio once and was very disappointed. Cramped space.

You can probably catch some LB action at Green Belt usually at Starbucks and around the outskirts of Club Havana. Also on the street at P. Burgos but would not recommend from quality standpoint. Sometimes can find at Glorietta mall but very hit and miss as well as Starbucks across Glorietta by the Makati Shangri la. I have never gone to the LB bars in Manila but have been very successful [sometimes very disappointed] in meeting on-line like cam-contacts and F4F and setting up visit to my hotel room. Nice to have room service like that.

• worldtourist67 likes this

#5 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:39 AM

Thanks Duke , I will be there Nov. last week or so. I update when I book the hotel. Any suggestions about hunting grounds?

Cant really help you mate as I have a g/f in Manila  :) ,

There are ladyboys in Mixed Nuts and I saw quite a few good looking ones freelancing up and down Burgos St plus you could always try the www.pinalove.com and www.dateinasia.com websites as well as CL   ;)

#6 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:44 AM

Please don't compare the Philippines to Thailand. 2 completely different scenes.

I have been there several times and will be going back next year. I stay at the Dusit Thani Makati and its LB friendly. You will even find freelancers hanging around the lobby, I've had several try to pick me up while having a morning coffee outside on the terrace. The hotel is great, I had a LB friend stay one night and she had to leave at 5am to get home and ready for work. Reception stopped her on the way and called me to make sure it was ok for her to leave.

You will see lots of LBs out and about.
As others have suggested internet dating sites, Craigslist, mixed nuts and greenbelt (after 10pm) around Havana & Starbucks are your best bets.

I always enjoy my stay there and will be back there next year.

Enjoy !
  • duke007, yung havok and worldtourist67 like this

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#7 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:46 PM

Great help , thanks guys, Is cafe Havana in Green belt? I have also read about a place called Manila cafe, is that near? If online is the best way to contact LBs how much should you offer for ST LT? And as I understand from reading the various forums, in Phillipines the bar fine includes the girl fees too, just a tip is expected. Is that right?

#8 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:31 AM

I have a couple of days extra wondering if it's better to go to Boracay island instead of Puerto Galera. Read that it's more convenient, just a 1 hr flight while Puerto Galera entails a 3hr bus journey followed by ferry. LB fun wise which is a better location? Scuba can be done in both places I believe. Or if any one suggests a better nearer place I'll be grateful.

#9 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:36 AM

Which hotels at White beach and Boracay are good and reasonable?

#10 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 02:39 PM

Which hotels at White beach and Boracay are good and reasonable?

Read here

http://ladyboyforum....boracay-island/

#11 Wipwup

Wipwup
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:33 PM

As a foreigner living in philippines for almost 3 years i suggest you to use wechat to contact ladyboy, i never had to pay for one on this. You give i you want.

#12 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 03:35 AM

Yes Club Havana is in Green Belt. It's a real meat market. The saying goes "if you can't get laid there, you can't get laid!" Mostly freelance GG's but some LB around too especially nest door at Starbucks. I don't know Manila Café but there is a Manila Bay Café which was formerly LA Café [I think]which is located on Del Pilar Sreet in Ermita near downtown Manila. It is near the Hyatt. I have not been there in years but do not remember any LB's there.
With respect the on line contacts, I simply ask them to meet me at my room and pay them later what I believe is fair. Anywhere from P1,000-5000. Most are very happy with P1500-2000. If we have good chemistry and really hit it off I pay significantly more [have been accused of spoiling the market]. very seldom will they talk about money online when setting up time with you. My experience has been the ones that want to negotiate before they meet you will be a pain in the ass once they get too the room. Too many rules.
Can't help you on Boracay or Puerto Galera. Have not been to either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci