8 replies to this topic

#1 LaBambaBar

LaBambaBar
  • Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationPattaya, Thailand

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

Hello!

Everyone has been a Newbie at some stage, and we have all been given information, advice, & etc. by more seasoned mongers.  I know I am grateful to people like pdogg and bumblebee for steering me in the right direction on more than one occasion.  Indeed, it was pdogg who came up with the following suggestion:

Bearing that in mind, a few of us thought it might be of some assistance to Newbies if they could go somewhere, relax, have a beer, and talk to someone who has been around the block, so to speak.

Therefore, starting in August, myself (Neil), Scott from Sensations, Spike from 69 Bar, and Joost (Josh) from Baby Boom will be available for a couple of hours each Tuesday to answer any questions that we can.  Following that, we will then (if the customers so wish) take the guys on a mini-crawl to the other 3 bars.

The August schedule is:

August 04   8 p.m. - 10 p.m.   La Bamba

August 11   8 p.m. - 10 p.m.   69 Bar

August 18   8 p.m. - 10 p.m.   Baby Boom

August 25   8 p.m. - 10 p.m.   Sensations

All of the guys look forward to seeing you, and hope that we may help ease your introduction into the wonderful world of Ladyboys!

• thailover57, Surin Nix, Want 'em Both LB & GG and 2 others like this

#2 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:46 PM

Nice gesture guys!

#3 Princeshow

Princeshow
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:24 AM

Very nice gesture. Kudos.

#4 capper

capper
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:02 AM

The world seen from bar owners perspectve is always going to be slanted so not sure i'd believe much of what any these guys have to say

Only scott would be worth listening to as the others are all a bit isolated and that spike is a newbie himself falling for all the tricks already.  Nice idea but wrong choice of helpers

Better to have experienced guys giving advice in neutral bars. Low season must be biting

• wardmoob likes this

#5 vcuriousbi

vcuriousbi
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:35 PM

Hey, I been to bkk last year only passing by nana and silom...this year in october i shall be staying in bkk for a week... would be helpful if anyone wants to just chill and share experiences whilst they're there too thanks

#6 Tisto

Tisto
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:17 PM

Is this in BKK?

#7 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:28 PM

Is this in BKK?

Pattaya

#8 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:12 AM

if you need a how to on enema's im sure youtube can help

why on earth would u need or want to meet lb bar owners, there modern day unpimps, what are they gonna pass on to you that the over priced lb drinks don't have much booze in them as you'd expect for the 8 dollars?

theres nothing to figure out in all honesty about Thailand, the hustle is the imaginary, as in selling love, and love isn't having its takeing it away.. you pay for the touch taste n smell that you have when you have it an that has its value but when that heart is left behind and balls taken home and you send money for the heart' that weep that's the hustle, if your balls are wheeping most likely you went bareback

girls selling phantasies is the game.selling drinks there job, sex there work.. and do u really need other's to tell you not to fall for a craigslist hooker in your own town you employ'd for the night or week,, u don't.

this is the whole con, aside from that selling sex is honest as its gets, its feminism at its most unrefinest..

I don't mean to be negative or mean, enjoy your time and hopefully they can still pass on something to you to make u feel a little more comfy and safe while in the land of siam. ;) but cappers post was nicely put, for the most part the bar owners are full time adult sitters and I don't know how anybody can put up with that line of work, and thai girls as in hookies don't like farangs that stay along time in the country, they tend to turn into other then ideal.. patts is the suicide capital of s.e asia for a reason.

the only advice a bar owner should give u is never consume any booze made in Thailand, that's great advice.

#9 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:26 AM

At the end of the day, each to their own. We have all been ripped off, made errors. For some it can be a nervous experience when first entering a bar. Personally I thinks it's a good idea. I was lucky I met up with 2 bar owners prior to jumping in head first. Both were great guys and answered a lot my questions and not just about LBs. Yes they are running businesses, but I got absolutely no pressure from them, they were just more than happy to have a chat and a drink, yes they did invite me back and I will return to see them on my next trip. Business is all about referrals and returning customers. For me it's smart business and nice guys.

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci