2 replies to this topic

#1 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:37 PM

Hey LB lovers,

Just recently went to watch the Ladyboys Documentary series from a few years ago on bskyb. Sadly I seem to have lost, deleted or otherwise misplaced what was I believe to have been the 2nd series.

I went to the Pirate Bay in the hope of downloading Episodes 2-3 which I believe are of Scott & his lady from Sensations & David & Anna in Bangkok. Unfortunately the seeders were virtually non existant as were the leechers meaning about a 1 day downloading time.

I have noticed there is apparently 2 series however I have only ever seen episodes from the 2nd series. If I cant download these series I would be happy to purchase them. I looked at David Bonnie's webpage believing he may have them but I cannot see any evidence of this being the case.

Does anyone know how to download (in a reasonable time frame) these series or where to purchase them. Sky TV does noot appear to offer anything here. I am happy to purchase them from any retailer if anyone knows where they may be found i'd appreciate any info.

Many Thanks...Skyblue

#2 flipper3000

flipper3000
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:29 PM

Maybe you find it here...

http://www.thedocume...tegory/ladyboys

#3 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:42 PM

Hi flipper3000,

Thanks for trying to help. I must admit I'm surprised that for something most of us had a look at back then no one but yourself seems to have any suggestions.

I was able to watch Ladyboys: Ep 3 - Men who love Ladyboy's which was interesting. Previously i'd only seen the one where Scott & Paeng were setting up Sensations & with David & Annie spending time with David's son so this was new.

Unfortunately ITV has blocked the rest of the shows due copyright which is a shame. Looked on there website but no mention of the show. I guess it must have been mothballed & maybe dragged out in 10 years time. Who knows.

Cheers

Skyblue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci