• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:12 PM

Arriving in Patts on June 15 were i kick off my trip in Lita bar in the evening :rock:

will stay in Patts until the 18 were me and madam whisky will take the train/bus from Bkk to Phuket :)

in Phuket we will kick off a Party on Madame whisky and Nicoles Birthday on the 22 before i return back home in the evening of the 25 :(

Lucky for me i will be back in Sep. :P

hope to see some of you Guys around.... :clapclap:

• Moo Yung likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:06 PM

So i did my homework today....Booked my taxi with PTTaxi...1000 thb to patts...including all tolls on the highwaĆ½....always book them as iwe never had a bad experience :)

then i was looking into my arrival time on the airport homepage....after seeing several flights arriving at the same time from India and china....i decided to spend some Money on BFS... ( Bangkok Flight Service )  i had 2 options there...the basic(800thb) where they meet you at the gate and then follow you through fast emigration...or the luxery version(1600) where an Electric car is included.... 8)

i took the last option.... :)

• thailover57 and ddodd like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:39 PM

Saving all your energy for more important things later! Have a great trip batman - you've more than earned it this time!

:cnd:

#4 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:49 AM

Getting close Batman! I'm happy for you amigo. Looking forward to your updates and photos. Enjoy the trip.....jealous here!
  • batman4ever likes this
Nix

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:23 AM

Getting close Batman! I'm happy for you amigo. Looking forward to your updates and photos. Enjoy the trip.....jealous here!

Why be jealous....???

just grab a plane and come Down to party.... :)

we will make sure Jen will be the co-pilot.....that way you can get a BJ while your on your way :mrgreen:

• Surin Nix likes this

#6 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:22 AM

Why be jealous....???

just grab a plane and come Down to party.... :)

we will make sure Jen will be the co-pilot.....that way you can get a BJ while your on your way :mrgreen:

Oh man, wish I could.

Miss you amigo. Have yourself a great time. Seriously, post pics of everything....and tell us about what's happening on your trip. Say hello to Jimbo for me. Have a Singha for me. I miss C&D's, Jimbo, you and Madame Whiskey, the Phuket sun, Mo's hard cock and her heavy breathing, Singha, kissing 5 ladyboys at a time at the bar.....

...good family fun.

Enjoy. I'm living through you vicariously.
  • thailover57 and batman4ever like this
Nix

#7 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

Batman you land tomorrow and I fly out. Everyone is expecting you and I will miss meeting you in person the second time. Took up your advice thanks. Had a couple of extra beers for you. Yesterday night I had to switch to water I even had to refuse Know jimbos offer off a beer otherwise would have to crawl back to c&n.. Kept the girls well supplied though and having fun.
  • batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:44 AM

just landed  in Pattaya 8)

• Surin Nix likes this

#9 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:10 AM

just landed in Pattaya 8)

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#10 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:11 AM

I'm jealous

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#11 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:14 AM

last heard of just after landing, hmmmm.  He MUST have come up for air a few times by now no? These forums really suffer when those on the ground have nothing to say.  I don't need to see a blow by blow with pics but I would LIKE to see some conditions report at least :)

For example, monger density on the streets and in the bars, thoughts on costs vs last trip, any bar closings or slide in the feel of a place, or any place that has got it goin on.

Hearing nothing gives me the feeling that it's a case of "if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything".  ya know?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci