London Calling (Nana Plaza)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:44 PM

Don't go to NEP often, but this is the main GG bar I visit.  

Last night went there, and they now have some LBs along with the GGs.  There were maybe 5 or 6, all tall stunners, and one of the mamasans appeared to be a LB too.

I talked to one who told me it was her first night working in a bar.  I asked what she did before and she said 'country girl' from Issan.  Almost choked on my drink... as she spoke excellent English, certainly didn't act like a newbie, wasn't shy, and just 5 minutes earlier had told me she has lived in Bangkok for 10 years.  I guess they speak to so many customers, and have the same conversations so many times... they forget who they told what.

The bar was very busy with customers, and the ladyboys were getting more than their share of attention, which the GGs probably didn't appreciate.

The one I talked to was passable.  In fact I initially though she was a GG as I'd never seen LBs working there before.  But as we talked I became suspicious, then when I looked around and saw other tall and questionable looking girls, along with one amazon not so questionable, I decided she was definitely a LB.

As I said, stunners.  More attractive than most of the staff in the LB bars.  I did not recognize any of them.

Poked my head into Charades and Temptations too, but they didn't seem nearly as busy as London Calling.

• dixon cox likes this

#2 Princeshow

Princeshow
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:02 AM

Sounds like a good spot.

LBs would look better if customers weren't expecting them to be able to get hard... many that I have talked to are not taking various hormones because of the needs of customers.

I will check the place out on my next trip to Bangkok.

#3 jnrawdon

jnrawdon
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

Sounds like a good spot.
LBs would look better if customers weren't expecting them to be able to get hard... many that I have talked to are not taking various hormones because of the needs of customers.

I will check the place out on my next trip to Bangkok.

I recall Jimbo saying a few years ago that if a girl told him she could lactate, he wouldn't hire her. She had taken too many hormones, so she couldn't get hard!

#4 Princeshow

Princeshow
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:46 AM

Sounds right. My favourite employee at Cocktails and Dreams told me she wasn't taking anything last time I was with her. I guess that is to my benefit, as she still looks good (older now, but among the best looking for years) and I enjoy the cock of course.

Sorry about derailing the thread. I would love to see more reports from London Calling.

#5 Wan_der66

Wan_der66
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:57 AM

pop into this bar, great floor shows, but can get a bit wet when getting sprayed with beer, had a drink with a staff member, she got very touchy feely, I wasnt sure whether she was a GG or Ladyboy, she keeped showing me her ass & front panties, tits ..etc.

she stroked me up, stimulated a head job...

Another bar in Nana....another crossed of the list!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci