Photo

3 wks available - best cities ???? (pref beach)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:33 PM

Ok have 3 weeks to spend in Philipines - where to split time??? I like the beach.

So boracay for 5 days ??more / less ??

Obviously fly into manilla.

Coming from Aust.

Many thanks 

#2 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:36 PM

Manila/Makati
Cebu
Boracay
Davao

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#3 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:21 AM

Manila - Angeles - Puerto Galera - Boracay = I'd aim for 5 nights at each place but with a flexible schedule - ie don't pay upfront for hotels and only get flights you can change (or just get your internal flights when you are there). The beauty of travelling around the Philippines is that the cost of flights, taxis and buses are so cheap, it's great to just head there and move as you please.

I recently did a trip to Puerto Galera, I'd recommend that. So much cheaper and far less touristy than Boracay. It's only a 2 hour drive from Manila, plus a 1 hour ferry.

Sabang is the main port of entry and a kind of cool fishing village. It's popular with divers, and has some decent nightlife with 24 hour bars, about 6 or 7 gogo bars, and a couple of discos. We found a few ladyboys there.

Just around the corner is Big La Laguna then Litle La Laguna, both very peaceful with decent beaches and great seafood.

30 mins away is a hidden LB paradise called White Beach (not to be confused with White Beach in Boracay). It's a decent stretch of soft sandy beach, lined with bars and cafes, and about a third of all staff are ladyboys. It seems strange seeing so many ladyboys working there in the day, but then it all adds up when you witness the evenings. Several bars put on cabaret shows on the beach, each one with a team of ladyboys in their frilliest frocks. It's a sight to see, with around 30 ladyboys performing at the different areas, all more than happy to meet interested tourists.

Monday's seemed to be the best day/night there as a lot of the bar girls and expats from Sabang go to White Beach to play volleyball with the LBs. I'm surprised I'd never heard of it before, but it's locally referred to as Ladyboy Beach.

• duke007, rxpharm, batman4ever and 5 others like this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#4 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:34 PM

Moo Yung - Your a legend! 

Thanks 

#5 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

...but it's locally referred to as Ladyboy Beach.

Nice, heading to PH myself on the 15th, that's some useful info.

#6 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

@Moo Yung

Thankx for the info and update abouth " Puerto Galera " and the activity at the " White Beach " , very much appreciate it.....

I did some google around to look up the locations and places and i have notice that there is quite a distance between the main town location " Puerto Galera and the "White Beach " it self.......

My question is knowing abouth the ladyboy activity at the " White Beach "  , did you guy`s stay as close as possible to this location in one of the many hotels around there ????

Or you Guy's still stay at the main town " Puerto Galera " and went paddling everyday with jeepney or taxi to these locations ???? 

Because i can see a few hotel right at the " White Beach " door step like the:

1- Blue water Lodge

2- Casa Manuel Resort

3- Rem`s Virgin Island Resort

4- Sea Jewel Beach Resort

Greetz , Asian_Prince

• worldtourist67 likes this

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#7 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:07 PM

Puerto Galera and White Beach are near, but kind of far at the same time.

It's not an easy to travel between the two, transport is not the cheapest at night and a little dangerous due to the roads and low light, it's better to stay where you wnat to be.

I'd suggest 2 or 3 nights in Puerto Galera, then move to White Beach for 2 or 3 nights.

I did the same with a few nights in Big La Laguna in between (a more quiet beach, great place to just do nothing for a couple of days).

I really like this island but while there is action there you'll bump into the same people all the time. If you're the kind of guy on a sex rampage you'll get bored or in trouble, or both, pretty quick. 

• worldtourist67 likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#8 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:21 PM

Thanks Asian Prince & Moo Yung.

Going in march 2016 - yeah i know long way off but good research = good results ( hopefully)

so have 3 weeks + - decided Manila 1 day fly in , short trip Angeles- stay 4 days ,short trip  Subic Bay- stay 7 days , Puerto Galera- stay 5 days then on to White beach 5 days - back to manila fly home 

Notice any glaring problems ??? - Too long, too short in any place???  Order ok ?? or any suggestions

Appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci