Thaifriendly Gurls

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:18 AM

Not sure if there is a Thaifriendly thread on here already ??
Anyway I enjoy looking at the girls on there & have picked up one or two off there when it suited .
I thought this one looked pretty cute 😛
https://www.thaifrie...Thanylonely2015

#2 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:20 PM

Not sure about others, but my iPad Air always goes to the home page, not the one you linked.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#3 Bert66

Bert66
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

Not sure about others, but my iPad Air always goes to the home page, not the one you linked.

Maybe you are not logged in?

#4 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:43 AM

Pick up 80% of my hookups in pattaya from there these days. No drinks or barfines...just meetup at local ST hotel and off we go. Feel sorry for bar owners...sorta a dying business.

#5 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:13 PM

Pick up 80% of my hookups in pattaya from there these days. No drinks or barfines...just meetup at local ST hotel and off we go. Feel sorry for bar owners...sorta a dying business.

Each to their own . Although I pick up the odd one online , I much prefer the bars as you can get a better feel for the girls prior to making your choice . Also enjoy the whole flirting and perving process that the bars provide . I guess I may feel differently if I lived in LOS but as I'm on holidays the bars offer the complete experience for me :) .
  • MrDragon, xyzzy, goodenough and 3 others like this

#6 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:46 PM

So far TF has worked out way better for me than the bars. Even if she doesn't look as great as her pic, I'm only out 500 ST and still might get great performance. 

I think every bar I've been to, except La Bamba, I've had some bad experiences, mostly just with the pressure for barfines and them getting mad when I didn't. I don't mind buying drinks, and I try to keep the conversation short so as to not waste much of their time, but no matter how much I stress, FOR DRINK ONLY?, they get mad if I don't take them.  So I just learned to either, only buy a drink for the lb I know for sure I want to take, or just drink alone and leave if I don't see anyone I want.  Online skips all that non-sense, saves time, and money. 

• jnrawdon likes this

#7 panpanpan

panpanpan
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:37 PM

Good points made, I never went into a bar or paid a bar fine. I have always picked up on the street, which may "sound" not classy, but on the contrary has always been upbeat, low key, relaxed, fun, and ended with good results. Sometimes P4P sometimes not. 

As for Thai friendly, maybe just my pipe dream, but I would like to find a long term business partner / lover . Maybe impossible, but I have been able to sift through and easily eliminate many candidates FOR FREE, may buddha bless the internet. That said, I have plans to meet 2-3 who might prove to be up to the task. But have to meet in person. 

Should I throw a stack of pennies into a fountain and wish for the best . . . ? 

:shrug:  LOL 

#8 Donatien

Donatien
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:33 PM

So far TF has worked out way better for me than the bars. Even if she doesn't look as great as her pic, I'm only out 500 ST and still might get great performance. 

I think every bar I've been to, except La Bamba, I've had some bad experiences, mostly just with the pressure for barfines and them getting mad when I didn't. I don't mind buying drinks, and I try to keep the conversation short so as to not waste much of their time, but no matter how much I stress, FOR DRINK ONLY?, they get mad if I don't take them.  So I just learned to either, only buy a drink for the lb I know for sure I want to take, or just drink alone and leave if I don't see anyone I want.  Online skips all that non-sense, saves time, and money. 

I've never had LBs or GGs get mad when I didn't barfine them. Usually they go away with good grace. If I've spent a reasonable amount of time with them I give them a small tip and that usually does it.

#9 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:36 AM

I've never had LBs or GGs get mad when I didn't barfine them. Usually they go away with good grace. If I've spent a reasonable amount of time with them I give them a small tip and that usually does it.

Oh, it's probably just me. Although I never try to, I've had quite a few leave in a huff if not outright mad, and on a few occasions a little more than mad.  I was pinned down once in SoWhat and wasn't sure she was going to take no for an answer. Funny thing was I was passing on her because she eventually told me she was mostly top.  So there she was, after I said I wanted to check bin, trying to convince me that she can be a very submissive bottom and 'can do everything' all the while sitting on my lap with both her hands holding my shoulders back into the booth so I couldn't get up.

Learned my lesson though, and I don't waste their time buying drinks unless I'm sure, or if I have to, I'll keep the chit-chat under 10min. Especially true on soi 6 at any time, or WS during a busy time.

• jaybee111 likes this

#10 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:36 AM

Its funny I had a similarly miserable experience in so what bar, I was walking around that area and it started pouring so i said fuck it and ducked into so what unexpectedly. I ended up sitting on a couch in one of the back rooms drinking a beer with a ladyboy. This was my first and last time in so what bar but i remember there being a bar area toward the front and this part was curtained off. We were the only ones in there and this horny ladyboy just started blowing me in my chair while im drinking a beer, completely unprovoked. After a few minutes of this she pulls out her cock and puts it in my face but i refused to suck on it. Then she says lets go upstairs and i said no. But hes insisting and im explaining to him that i just want to finish my beer and im here first and foremost to get out of the rain regardless of his decision to start blowing me. The whole time were talking his erect cock is right in my face. Hes literally begging me to suck it, because of this i say no. Then he starts getting upset and says theres a camera in the corner of the room thats been filming me the whole time and hes going to call the police. I figured this was bullshit so i just paid my bin and left.

#11 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:28 PM

I'd rather like that if it was a common experience for me. :)

Actually never happened to me like that. You must be hansum man!

• Platapuss likes this

#12 baldieboy

baldieboy
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:32 PM

Are there well equipped top lb available there? I try to go through some profiles but they don't put this info out. Wouldn't want to ask the same questions hundred times...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci