Barfining same girl twice in a day

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alanb66

Alanb66
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:36 AM

please could someone advise what is the protocol if I bar fine a girl for ST early in evening and then return to the bar afterwards. If I then decide I would like to take the same girl for LT at the end of the evening, assuming that she is still there, would I have to pay a second bar fine?

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:26 AM

please could someone advise what is the protocol if I bar fine a girl for ST early in evening and then return to the bar afterwards. If I then decide I would like to take the same girl for LT at the end of the evening, assuming that she is still there, would I have to pay a second bar fine?

I take it you liked her performance! You would still have to pay a 2nd barfine as she has returned to work again. A strategy some guys use is the option of long time if she turns you on! However, it is important to negotiate this ahead of time - short time rate and long time rate. You also should clearly define what long time is (not just 4 hours), but until the sun comes up the next day. 

:cnd:

#3 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:20 AM

Yes you have to pay another bar fine if it were just st , just like the 2 other guys she had ST with in between :)

#4 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:07 AM

Yes you have to pay another bar fine if it were just st , just like the 2 other guys she had ST with in between :)

4 offs in a day? must be New Years Eve :lol:

#5 Alanb66

Alanb66
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:04 AM

I take it you liked her performance! You would still have to pay a 2nd barfine as she has returned to work again. A strategy some guys use is the option of long time if she turns you on! However, it is important to negotiate this ahead of time - short time rate and long time rate. You also should clearly define what long time is (not just 4 hours), but until the sun comes up the next day.

To be honest I didn't do any STs on my trip in March only 4 LTs and a few daytime trips to BJ bars. The majority of guys here seem to go for STs so I thought next visit I would try ST and as you suggest maybe turn it into a LT. Problem is I enjoy my drinking so I guess an option is BF from CIB for ST with option to upgrade to LT and after first session and the decision made to upgrade then go to a different bar with the girl then back to hotel later for the night. If first session was no good then choose a different girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci