• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

Bali short report.

Night 1 - Legian street - motorcycle pulled up beside me when walking home- rating 5/6 but friendly - first night so thought what the hell - check the local sampling - played hard to get - wanted quick session before back to hotel - quick trip to quite location - very accommodating - ok back to hotel,

agreed on 300, thought based on research good price. Did the deed - very average - time to go asked for 3 million. WTF no no 300!!! Tried to bullshit over and over again. 

Getting aggressive and demanding.

Finally kicked out with 800 - totally pissed. 

lesson one - newbie mistake - agree on price and make sure they understand.

Night 3 - Bars on Gay street in Seminyak. Sat on wall opposite Gay clubs. Approached - rating 3 out of ten. While deciding another 8 walks up. No want you. First one tried to scam money saying I had agreed- bullshit esp after first night encounter.

Back to hotel hopeful - performance 4 /10 - rushed service. Let go with 500,000.

Night 4 - Kuta - nothing

Night 5 - lost cause in Bali

Final conclusions = Ladyboys - very few, very poor looks, very poor performance. If you are looking for ladyboys this is not the place to be.

Westerners in Bali = how much can we scam you. Taxi drivers, ladyboys, shopowners. WG, Massage girls.

NEVER GOING BACK

• MrDragon and dixon cox like this

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:04 PM

Bali short report.

NEVER GOING BACK

I don't blame you, I feel the very same way about Bali too.

I went there 16 years ago and will never forget how much I disliked the place due to a constant state of vigilance required and the seemingly never-ending harassment from vendors. Other parts of Indonesia were ok though, but no more than ok. I have not and never will return.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:01 AM

Agreed,

Not only Thailands poor cousin but an absolute shithole in my opinion. I'm Australian & despite what may be promoted they do not like us. Too see the way some dickheads behave there it's hardly surprising. I know in Thailand respect for farangs has dissipated over the years along with "customer service" however even if they think us stupid water buffalo (often validated) & walking ATM,s their level of dislike or contempt for us is far exceeded by the Indonesians. I have nothing against them myself however I know it is not reciprocated.

#4 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:10 AM

Yep I agree . One trip to Bali was enough for me . Kuta stinks most of the time from the sewerage . Scammers are rampant , lady boy's are generally either very average looking and/or scammers . As Dixon suggested some of the islands are much better though . However that isn't enough to sway me for a repeat visit to Indo .

#5 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:53 AM

Met the best LBs in Bali Seminyak! well almost a LTR, 19 yr old.

Went traveling with her.

Had a great time for about 4 months.

BTW my favorite place in the world! is indo :)

#6 robniko

robniko
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:45 AM

Stayed in Kuta a month ago. Definitely not the quality and abundance of hot ladyboys like Thailand, but did meet a gorgeous young gurl. Was actually introduced to her by a guy that I was chatting with on Grindr. He noticed I was interested in trans and said he had a cute friend. Anyway I started chatting to her on whats app and met with her at her room that she lived in.
Extremely shy at first but once things got going..wow. I started kissing her neck and moved down to her small breasts and this seemed to set her off. Once I moved down to her cock she was moaning and had the biggest smile on her pretty face when I looked up.
She sucked my cock and before long had her to undue in my arse. A first for me, and hopefully not last.
She looked around for a condom and only had one, so we discussed who would fuck who. When I asked her to fuck me she was so excited she had her tongue back in my arse immediately, followed soon after by her cock.
She finished me off by alternating between my cock and arse with her mouth. Amazing time. We cuddled and kissed for a while before I showered. As I was about to leave she went all shy again and told me with a big smile that she had never fucked anyone before, as she was always bottom.
Unfortunately I had to leave Bali the next day, but stayed in contact on what's app, and can't wait to see her again. Pics to follow
  • goodenough likes this

#7 wildheart66

wildheart66
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:34 PM

Spent some time with this beauty on Bali. Not best place in the world for LB's but there are some diamonds. Had an awesome time with her...Jessica.

Attached Files

• Surin Nix, lupetto79 and your_erotic_desires like this

#8 prebss

prebss
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:19 AM

Spent some time with this beauty on Bali. Not best place in the world for LB's but there are some diamonds. Had an awesome time with her...Jessica.

How much was she??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci