• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 lukmie

lukmie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:50 PM

Hi folks,

after quite some time I will return to Angeles this May. So if anybody of the BM's just returned from Angeles, be nice and give me an overwiew of the latest prices for barfines at the Gogo-bars.

Is there any difference between the barfine for GG's and LB'S (as I read that some bars have both nowadays)? And what are the prices at the shortime/afternoon Bars at Perimeter? - Thanks for any infos or advice.

As I was there the last time, the going rate was about 1000 to 1200 PHP for the Gogos and about 600 or 700 at the Perimeter Road Bars.

Cheers Luk

#2 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:31 AM

As I was there the last time, the going rate was about 1000 to 1200 PHP for the Gogos and about 600 or 700 at the Perimeter Road Bars.

Must have been a long time ago. I think it's more like 1500-2000 these days. Often with tiers of girls that have an even higher price. And double lady drinks are a  PITA ($$$) if you don't remember to ask for a single LD. The piatnight.com forum will have tons of AC GG/bar info. 

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#3 lukmie

lukmie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

Hi xyzzy,

thanks for your response. your right, it's really been a long time since my last visit (8 to 10 years i guess).

I will check out the mentioned forum and I have in mind to ask about the lady drinks policy.

cheers luk

#4 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:38 AM

Hi xyzzy,

thanks for your response. your right, it's really been a long time since my last visit (8 to 10 years i guess).

I will check out the mentioned forum and I have in mind to ask about the lady drinks policy.

cheers luk

The double LD thing gets a lot of play on that forum. They have a PDF file list of drink prices and which bars have DLD. Lousy place to look for LB info but they pretty much have the GG scene covered.

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#5 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

I travel there about once a month and the prices are as follows

Perimeter Bars 1500-2000 BF
Bars below ABC hotel onto walking street 2000-3000 BF

The bigger bars such as Atlantis have 2 tier BF, white badges are the lower cost, green the higher

All the places tend to have 2 drink prices, single and double.. Single is normally 140-160 and is just a house poured small drink. A double is a bottle of beer or Gatorade and runs 250-320. The smaller bars will always ask if okay for double but many of the larger just serve them without asking. So just remember to tell the girl if you want single. Girls get 50 for a single and 100 for a double.

The dollhouse group has pretty much the cheapest LD prices with 250 for a double. Some of the smaller on walking street are annoying as they can be a bit grubby and the doubles are 320.. Just ask the waitresses..

I've always found the BF interestings as it pretty much same for ST and LT.. Just ask the girls .. 9 out of 10 assume LT.. I tip about 500 in morning after LT

I know there are still some out there at 1200 BF but candy/det etc at top of perimeter put the price up to 1500

Hope the info helps
  • Asian_Prince likes this
Great Minds Think Alike / Fools Seldom Differ!

#6 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

I personnelly dont mind the doubles as you then have the girls sitting drinking a full beer which means they're with you for 30-60mins without continually asking for more, if drinking singles you can find them slamming down the single every 5 mins and asking for another

Still the cheapest place to play for me.. And for those guys a bit shy about pricing etc it's so easy with the BF covering everything with just a small tip for the trike later.. Just ask the waitress or mamasan for the price

One warning as its weird are the cherry girls.. You can find virgins working in the bars (aka cherry girl) some will go with you and give BJ or handjob and some won't BF.. If they think you might force the issue they won't go with you

You can buy some girls cherry for between 120k and 200k all very strange but I've had great fun taking a cherry and her friend with the cherry providing the oral haha (doctor has to certify the girl is a virgin every 1-2 weeks)

And unlike Thailand if the bar gets to know you and sees you buying a LD or two they are quick to offer you a free drink
  • Asian_Prince likes this

#7 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:29 PM

I travel there about once a month and the prices are as follows

I'm confused, didn't you have a steady LB girlfriend ?  Or am I mixing up with someone else ?

#8 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:04 PM

Smile, I think you've confused me with someone else.. I prefer being single and just having fun 😃

#9 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:06 AM

Hey matchman! You must go there now instead of Thailand? Is it safe to walk solo on perimeter road in the daylight hours these days or do you always ride? It seem that situation changes on occasion. I'll check the other board but it seems you go alot so thought I would ask. I haven't been in a few years but likely will return next year. I use to take a Jeepney out to Stargate and then spend the whole afternoon working my way back into town on foot. I was usually hammered by the time I got back to town. But one nice thing about most of the bars is they have Gatorade so every third or forth bar I would skip the beer and hydrate a bit. Seems much better than water or drinking too many sodas (yuck).  

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:12 AM

I'm confused, didn't you have a steady LB girlfriend ?  Or am I mixing up with someone else ?

You're confusing him with Macman, who is in a long term relationship with an lb.

:cnd:

#11 lukmie

lukmie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:42 PM

Hi Matchman,

thanks for your detailed answer of my question, this will surely help.

@xyzzy: Yeah, there is nothing better, than to start in the afternoon/evening with a "short" walk from Thi High back to Niftys and then a cold beer in Margaritta Station (will be interesting how this part of Angeles has changed). Always dark outside until I reach my hotel.

After my return I will give you a short overwiew about the prices and the situation at Perimeter.

thanks Luk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci