• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Gilly123

Gilly123
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:27 AM

Hello

Well i'm new to this.i decided to visit Pattaya after watching the Ladyboys TV Series as i was quite fascinated by them !!

So after 2 weeks recently in Pattaya i'm still intrigued by them.!!!

Here's my short story..

After a couple of days there i finally plucked up enough courage to visit a ladyboy bar..it was not very long before one came to chat with me,all very friendly so i bought the girl a drink and we chatted for quite a while,although i felt very uncomfortable at first it soon went away and i felt quite at ease,she asked me to come back and see her i ended up at the same bar every night with her.eventually i plucked up the courage to ask her if she would like to go for a meal...we went the following night i paid the bar fine and had a wonderful evening.. i ended up staying in a hotel with her for a night which cost me 500baht... but she refused to take any money that i offered her which i found rather strange,i continued to see her for the remainder of my holidays

I was rather taken aback to find she was less than half my age,which was quite a shock. and i was'nt too pleased about..

Snce arriving back home i have recieved email off her everyday,i told her that i could not return to thailand until 2016 due to work commitments.to which her reply was i can wait for you,you have a good heart andi want to be with you..

To say the least it has turned my life upside down a little..but after reading various posts..i'm waiting for the Sting.. although a month down the line the mails are still arriving in abundance,but no mention of money !!

Has anyone out there got any sensible advice please....

Many Thanks

#2 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:02 AM

Yes, and that is, that the lack of annoying and constant requests for money can just mean that the pro is working towards a longer term payoff. That's often the case with genetic girl, bar girls.  It usually just means the girl is smarter than the one asking for 5000 baht, two days after meeting the sucker, because the buffalo is supposed to be sick. 

With ladyboys it can be the same thing, delayed gratification, hoping for a bigger commitment and longer lasting sponsorship down the line, especially since you mentioned that she's not that young. 

All that being said, it doesn't mean that you can't have a great relationship with her, if you want. After all, the dynamic is just different with almost any ladyboy, because they're much less likely to have a Thai boyfriend and 5 other sponsors while you're with them, then their gg counterparts, and they're much more likely to be truly appreciative.

• jfrank likes this

#3 Gilly123

Gilly123
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:18 AM

Many thanks for your reply

Maybe i wrote it wrong but the girl in question is only half my age and i'm 59 !!! she is 25!!! a little bit i forgot to mention is tht when i go back next year she would like to stay with me for the 21 days i will be there & she does'nt want to work whilst i am there... when i mailed her about this again she does not want money ???? her reply was you paying for hotel & food & 3 weeks bar fine.i don't want money just to be with you... this has really set alarm bells ringing... really because of all the stories i have read. i was under the impression that most of the ladyboys were only after money.

Would i see her again ??? the answer is definitely yes,she was a pleasure to be with and great company..

But at the moment i have to work out if her motive is genuine

Thanks for your time once again

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:03 AM

She might be honest, or she may be trying to set you up. You won't know until more time has gone by. If she continues not to ask you for money, even after you see her again next year, she might be sincere.

Lbs can get all sorts of customers, unfortunately some of whom are not so nice. It sounds like you treated her nicely during your last visit and she might have not hand many nice customers.

The best thing is to stay alert and use the big brain when thinking about things!

:cnd:

#5 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:11 AM

Even if you had met a girl that works in a bank, or a factory who was far removed from Pattaya, it would be a difficult to keep a long term relationship going for a year. You'd still be filled with uncertainty and doubt over what you are getting into.

Now add to the equation that it is a LB sex worker from Pattaya.

What are you gaining by getting into a year-long email exchange?

Especially one that will probably come with requests for money at some point.

To me, it seems like a very easy decision to walk away and not get involved emotionally.

That is just my opinion, but it sounds like your own "alarm bells" are already going off, listen to them.
  • larrylarry, jonnieb, dixon cox and 1 other like this

#6 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:42 AM

Even if you had met a girl that works in a bank, or a factory who was far removed from Pattaya, it would be a difficult to keep a long term relationship going for a year. You'd still be filled with uncertainty and doubt over what you are getting into.

Now add to the equation that it is a LB sex worker from Pattaya.

What are you gaining by getting into a year-long email exchange?

Especially one that will probably come with requests for money at some point.

To me, it seems like a very easy decision to walk away and not get involved emotionally.

That is just my opinion, but it sounds like your own "alarm bells" are already going off, listen to them.

lots of wisdom there, Spider. I hope Mr Gilly will think it over and over before the high rick to get burned..

but sometimes we have to learn things the hard way...  

I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#7 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:01 AM

Maybe i wrote it wrong but the girl in question is only half my age and i'm 59 !!! she is 25!!!

59 - 25 + the chance for a lot of baht = 0

I'm 60, I pretty much always go with LBs that are less than half my age. Because almost all ladyboys in bars are less than half my age. This is Thailand (TiT) age matters little. IMO you likely look to her like the gullible newbie your post indicates you are. Good luck but I predict if you follow through with her there is a 99% chance things will not be what you hope. I would say 100% but I like to give the benefit of the doubt. :angel:   Sorry but you are either very naive or a troll. I haven't discounted the latter because you just joined the board today.

• larrylarry and dixon cox like this
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:15 PM

Although some of the responses so far might appear overly harsh or direct there is wisdom in those words. However, it does take a bit of balls to sign-up and make your opening post telling us what happened even though you remain anonymous, so well done for doing so. You may well save yourself some heartache and wallet strain in the future. 

Across the internet where people do not know the poster those providing responses can often lean towards being rather more cynical and direct. Please do not take any of the comments personally as in almost all cases the guys who are offering their opinions have either been to Thailand before and have been witness to similar scenarios, or been directly involved themselves in the past. The vast majority of readers on fora such as this have read about such events numerous time before.

I have a live-in Thai ladyboy girlfriend who is 34 years my junior, but the difference is I live here, but I didn't always. In the past I've had several long-distance relationships too but they all ended primarily due to the fact I wasn't living in Thailand despite visiting numerous times per year.

Remaining seemingly faithful to one girl when you are unable to return for another year will achieve nothing other than tug at your heart-strings gradually. You say she hasn't mentioned money or financial support as yet and I believe you, but I can 99.9% guarantee that at some point she will. It may not be a direct request for money, but some suggestion of being unable to pay her rent because her handbag was stolen, a family member becoming sick or being involved in an accident, or some other such life event where your assistance is required and she will lean on you for that help because you're a rich, caring Westerner.

These girls love to try and trap you and will fill your head with everything you want to hear in order to reserve you just for them. They don't want you to see (or waste money on) any other girls, they want you and what you can offer exclusively for only themselves. They want ownership.

Many say age is irrelevant within relationships between Thais and Westerners, I agree to a certain extent. Although it may seem that way on the outside the Thais see a mature Western man as far more financially stable and less likely to ravage them multiple times a day to the extent a much younger guy might.

In general these girls are experts and getting under our skin. Relationships can form very quickly when in Thailand and an accelerated romance is quite easy and commonly achieved. Once bitten and recovered you will learn to keep them at arms length and enjoy your time together, but equally learn to say goodbye after a few days and pay to conclude the short-term relationship before it develops any further.

Handing over contact details to her was a mistake, or at least one that is one of your main ones. Leave your heart and your Western contacts at Suvarnabhumi arrivals hall and collect them on your way out.

Here's something I wrote several years ago:

http://ladyboyforum....ss/#entry247344

She Loves You, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah ...

Does your ladyboy girlfriend spend regular time with you but never actually asks you directly for money?
If so, pause for a moment and ask yourself why...

Are they with you because of your good looks, sparkling personality and weird western ways?

No. They are with you to help themselves and their families, so it's only a matter of time before those girls on the long-con who rarely, if ever, ask directly for money start to drop hints for financial assistance or make indirect requests for monetary help for themselves, or most likely for a family member who they say is in trouble or needs help.

A direct payment seals the deal on an occasional encounter, but for a more regular partner just accept that she expects to be helped financially, although it will never be enough in her eyes. Even if she doesn't say anything and doesn't ask for money out right that is certainly what she is thinking.

Of course, pay for services rendered, plus the occasional good will gesture never hurts either, if you can afford it. But when it's clear they're getting overly greedy or taking the piss it's time to pull away and move on. Sometimes easier said than done, we're all human afterall.

Keep your wits about you, your money-radar on heightened alert and your bullshit-o-meter set to record.
___
dixon cox (2012)

Let's suppose she is in the 0.1% of good girls  :huh:  

When you return to Thailand in 2016 she will still be there, as will 1,000's of other ladyboys. If she's not then she's with someone else. There is no need to remain tied to only one who writes a nice email while she keeps you dangling and aching to return, especially when she is most likely going through similar scenarios with other guys while sweet-talking you via email. After all, she works in a bar serving Western clients in the biggest whore city in the world. They can smell a newbie at 100 paces.

Let the communications fizzle out by not responding. If you ever see her again in a year's time then just say her emails stopped as she never replied to you. 

• tourist, jaybee111 and Spyder Rocket like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:20 PM

This story has about as much truth to it as a "Sick Buffalo".

Nice fantasy though.

• skin2fan likes this

#10 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:19 PM

It does sound like a 1 in a million story, but that is not to say that this type of thing does not happen.... I say this because in it has happened before and it will happen again. Now before anyone decides to have a go at me can I remind you all of a certain person who purchased his LB partner a bar in Pattaya.......

Now I think it's great to give this person all the right advise, only he knows if it's true or not, but let's not judge others. I like ladyboys and that's my choice and I dont care what others think of me, but wouldn't it be great if society accepted us for our choices ? And isn't this suppose to be a place where we can all share in a common interest that most of society rejects.....

Just some food for thought guys

Thanks
  • jaybee111 likes this

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#11 Gilly123

Gilly123
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:40 PM

Good Morning

Many thanks for all the advice given here

Firstly i'm no troll !!!

I joined the group for advice as many of you have more experience & knoledge of the LBs in Pattaya

This is also NO Sick Buffalo story..it is the truth i have no reason to lie and waste everybody's time..

i am no fool and my feet are firmly on the ground.. i have no intention of parting with any money with regard to sending it to Thailand

Maybe i was foolish giving her my mail address but she wanted to keep in touch.. that's ok with me..and i'm sure if she gets bored with it the contact will fade away.

As for next year well if she is still around that's fine..and if not that's ok too

Nobody is tugging at my heart strings..not in the UK or in Thailand..

So Once again many thanks for all your replies

Just for the record my name is Martyn i'm 59 and from Leeds UK  (I'M NO TROLL) thank you

• jaybee111, Platapuss, Spyder Rocket and 1 other like this

#12 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:09 PM

Good luck Martin, you have done nothing wrong and I hope you keep contributing to the forum and sharing your experiences
  • jaybee111 likes this

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ladyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci