trangsgender science

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Donatien

Donatien
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

Here's an interesting study on the reality of gender identity as opposed to it being something deliberately adopted or something learned.

http://www.advocate....nder-identitie 

#2 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:03 AM

I hit a point in my life where, what does it matter. You are who you are. I was incredibly hetero until a wonderful encounter in Pattaya. I knew the equipment and spent some wonderful days - in Pattaya and also Phuket (Thank you Jimbo and your staff). Labels or horsecrap, really? I'm me, I like what I like, screw off with your theories. We are who we are!
  • Surin Nix likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#3 chuhi

chuhi
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:14 AM

I'm just very thankful that there are tgirls in this world.

#4 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:45 AM

I hit a point in my life where, what does it matter. You are who you are. I was incredibly hetero until a wonderful encounter in Pattaya. I knew the equipment and spent some wonderful days - in Pattaya and also Phuket (Thank you Jimbo and your staff). Labels or horsecrap, really? I'm me, I like what I like, screw off with your theories. We are who we are!

You are transgender? I didn't know that; I thought you were an older gentleman who admires ladyboys.

#5 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:01 PM

WTF? Sorry, I didn't see where I identified as TG. My facility for English has usually been good. Maybe I've been here too long.
  • Surin Nix and Spyder Rocket like this

#6 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:48 PM

Please tell me where you got this. I'm clueless how you think I'm TG?

#7 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:06 PM

Please tell me where you got this. I'm clueless how you think I'm TG?

The study is about what causes gender identity (not sexuality) and you said, "...screw off with your theories, WE are who WE are."

One could take that to mean you included yourself in the group of transgenders.

PS

I knew better, I was just giving you a hard time. :)
  • thailover57 and Surin Nix like this

#8 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:08 PM

were all trying to be more male, its just that men have a much easier time of it.

what

we are seeing today is the end of all influence of gays, trannies and the like, though it seems like its increasing were merely seeing its acceptance, the influence remains were its always been and always will be, successful men and beautiful young girls.

remember men have the power, girls and lb's have the influence

women have the equality, they think they have the influence too,

what they have in a world of no more pussywhipped men is adicktion, 

adicktion is what modern women are facing,  a time when from the youth being raised in a time were men n women don't play house anymore and must both work the men spoiled more then ever before and the women the same has

us as we hit are late twenties with im sorry to say the women and gays addickted, and dick is some powerful stuff, who could blame them, esp since there frumpy decendants just a geration ago used to get multiple houses of men for there cooters.

gay is to be accepted but its nothing special, and it might just be ''special'' as a code word for retarded or lemon, seeing as modern women has never had less marriage options and the boys today have never been more spoiled with older girls to train on long before they are successful id say by 2025 all will see it my way.

the highest in life is the male, and girls turn into wo MAN no later then 35 but if you look youll see this starts around 23 years young. its in there faces changing structure at that age but mostly an internal thing, they realize the naivate of there heart is just that niave and they from that moment are on some kind of clock, kind of like a bar girl as in a predator poseing as a house pet.. once the uterus stops pumping out fresh muffins and the breastages no longer pourath forth milk and the estrogen has gone done in relation to testosterone production aka 35 years old its more then obvious that women are just gay men with utuerus's. I mean ever met a wo MAn who doesn't think like a man? only difference is due to years of adicktion form her youthful influence she thinks ''wow I can finally think for myself and not care what girls think, I guess its childhood part two just new and improved' this is no longer available for most girls, or women, nobody is buying old goods these days.

a women is saved in childbirth, true due to her no longer being able to free of responsibility not for her sexuality but for her tease, the co dependence becomes shameful to even themselves once they are moms, they grow up.

a women who is born again a man is saved

these are two quotes out of the abrahmic faiths ive always liked.

now men are plenty yin, passive and effeminant in there own way but most certainly there is two sexe's, two sincere hormonal systems and therefor two genders. only gays think they aren't gay they are gender fluid today, yet men don't get fucked in there butts only gays do.

atleast we get to watch bruce jenner go on suicide watch soon enough.

gender is real

girls have influence

women have equality

gay is simply gay, or as Buddha said eons ago which is why to this day thais are so cool about gays ''gays are to be tolerated, but homosexual love is inauspicious'

and it is... why..? cause the most auspiscious in life is life, gay love begets no life. id say Buddha was sober.

like I said give it just a few more short years while, the world is about to get so honest.. children both straight n gay have little influence left in life, just equality, and equal they aren't.

as girls ruin beauty n ovarian viability and men run all performance in life, stage performance, and gays run....... testicular viability,, nope, they run beauty, nope, trannies in heels run performance? nope.

mens

girls world

women and gays not so much.

but they do make great clerks.

#9 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:53 PM

After that brief break in normality , we will now return to the regular program . :)
  • Surin Nix likes this

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:14 PM

I think wardmoob has been smoking a lot of MJ or possibly something stronger, in the basement recently.

• Surin Nix and wardmoob like this

:cnd:

#11 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:34 PM

in ten years from today my rant will read like prophecy, were actually as a society coming into a wonderful time, again its a purge, its not double trouble on the gut its a meal once eaten as they all are and upchucked from decadence or indigestion....its a purge in the latter sense which is were instinct not idea lies and in the later days as that tenth year from today is hit the balance that life finds independent of gender though not of performance will be  the new norm.... and nothing will have changed but hopefully by then we got the bpa plastic out of the food supply and register receipts-

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:09 AM

Interesting theory wardmoob - but if it were true, it doesn't explain the existence of ts/tvs before the age of plastic, so you must be smoking a double dose in your basement today!

• Platapuss likes this

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci