• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 fth62

fth62
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:57 PM

Dear Friends,

I´´ll be going in two months for a fair to BKK. That´s my first trip to Thailand, my question is in which Discos in BKK can I meet Ladyboys, becaue I heard many Discos didn´t allowed Ladyboys as guests. I searched in the Forum but the Topic was very old. If you can help me I would aprreciate it.

Thanks in advanced.

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

Why do you want to meet lbs in discos? Are you interested in trying to date a non pay for play lb?

Many discos do not allow lbs, there is no current list of these as most guys will pick them up from the bars, or freelancers on the street, or wait until Nana Plaza closes and try their luck with lbs leaving work.

As mentioned in a few other threads, there are 4 lb bars in Nana Plaza - Charades (formerly Cascade), True Obsessions (formerly Obsessions), Casanova, and Temptations. These 4 bars have close to 300 lbs on staff. Then just 5 minute walk away in the Rajah Hotel complex is Chaos 9, and Paradise Club with around 20-30 lbs. On Sukhumivit Road between soi 5 and 7, Check In bar has around 25 lbs on staff. That is around 350 lbs within a 2 block radius - not counting freelancers.

If you are looking to meet pay for play lbs, why would you pass up the highest concentration of lbs on the planet by trying to find them in a disco?

• Aces Up, Torques Hit and fth62 like this

:cnd:

#3 fth62

fth62
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:39 AM

For first thanks for the Information.

I have money, that´s not the Problem but my settings are allways non pay for sex it´s approach to life of me. Because I am a young student with 24 years and my and I prefer it to Pick up Ladyboys in a Disco in Bangkok. But if the Discos not allowed that Ladyboys came as guests to the club, then I must pay for him in a Bar. 

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 09:23 AM

Ok, but I think your goal is misguided - this is your first trip to Thailand and you want to meet lbs. You spend time in discos trying to pick one up - how long will you spend and how many lbs do you think you will see in a disco? Certainly you won't see 350+ lbs in one disco in one night.

If you have a lot of time in Bangkok, that would be another matter, lbs working in many of the make up shops in the big malls, like Siam Paragon, the Central chains, MBK, as well as a lot of the wedding studios around.

You can also try some of the on-line dating sites - but be aware many of the lbs advertising are pay for play as well. You probably will get a discounted rate being young and handsome, and have a bigger chance of a freebie, but don't count on it. Also don't make the mistake of promising something you cannot deliver - the lb news distribution passes news like lightning, so you can make life very difficult for yourself if you do.

Ladyboy Kisses, My Ladyboy Date, and Thai Friendly are websites that feature lbs. You will have to register, to view the profiles, and you will have to pay to get the contact details.

• Torques Hit and fth62 like this

:cnd:

#5 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:13 PM

There were always some ladyboys in the scrum discos after 2am, Spicy, Bossy, Shock 39. 300bht to get in the door. I'm not the best at telling lb/gg apart, but only the ladyboys would approach me there. 

At closing time in Darkside most of the girls were going to head over to one of those discos (forget which). Plenty of the ladyboys there have come from a bar anyway, so I just started going to the source and skipping the loud music. Also, just because they're in a disco doesn't mean they won't ask for some 'taxi money.'

Try using wechat to find non-pros who are looking for a boyfriend, if that's what you want.

• fth62 likes this

#6 fth62

fth62
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:27 AM

Thanks a Million for this important tips it would be helping me definetely in BKK. Because i will going to BKK for a fair an stay 10 days.

My last question is, can I finding Ladyboys only in make up Shops in the Malls or also in Make-up shope or Coiffeurs in all BKK.

Insider tipps are very helpfuly for me many thanks...

#7 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:46 PM

Mate rxpham has given you the best advice, either hit the bar scene or get on the Internet before you go and organise to meet several while your there. Enjoy your time there and don't waster your time and effort walking around shops looking for LBs.

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#8 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:11 AM

My last question is, can I finding Ladyboys only in make up Shops in the Malls or also in Make-up shope or Coiffeurs in all BKK.

Insider tipps are very helpfuly for me many thanks...

I'm going to guess you like a challenge?  and want to try chatting up ladyboys in shops?

Used to see them together with a friend or two in Central Fiesta in Pattaya, but I never tried to chat them up like that. If you want to try it, maybe walk around MBK, or the Tesco out by OnNut, and try your luck.

#9 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:49 PM

Not really to the point of the thread, but is the word "Disco" still in common use in parts of the world?

I laughed when I read people using the word in this thread because it is just so antiquated, and conjures up images of the 1970s.

I'm over the hill myself, but disco had been long dead when I was in my prime. I think the young people say "dance club" or just "club".

However, I was in my prime in the 1990s and there is no telling what young people call these places in 2015, but it probably isn't disco.

The OP said he is 24 and maybe he'd know unless he is from someplace that got stuck in a time-warp.

#10 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:22 AM

Not really to the point of the thread, but is the word "Disco" still in common use in parts of the world?

I found it odd when I first heard it used in BKK, but that's all the Thai gg/lb call 'dance clubs.' If you say it they will immediately know what you are talking about.  Never went to a dance club in the US or elsewhere to tell you what they call them there. 32 yo now. 

#11 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:43 AM

Insomnia and Nana Disco definitely allow ladyboys in. Whenever I end up in Bangkok next I definitely want to give the disco pick up a try. I find the whole bar scene a little unpleasant.

#12 Kioji

Kioji
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSouthern USA

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:22 AM

I found it odd when I first heard it used in BKK, but that's all the Thai gg/lb call 'dance clubs.' If you say it they will immediately know what you are talking about.  Never went to a dance club in the US or elsewhere to tell you what they call them there. 32 yo now. 

In the us most people just say Club or Dance club specifically if they are into specifics i have never heard anyone refer to these places as anything else mind you  I live in Georgia so maybe it's different in some parts from what i can tell though it's not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci