Angeles Trip

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Heritage99

Heritage99
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:57 AM

Hello All- Heading to Angeles in March for the first time. Looking for advice on where to find Ladyboys and any tips that your're willing to share.

Thanks in advance!

#2 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

Ladyboys can be found online on the PI dating sites before or during your trip, some say for free, but that's a YMMV thing.

In Angeles they stand around the entrance to Fields, and the streets near there. Not the best selection in my opinion. Online is better.

BM on here are saying that ladyboys are now working in some of the bars, like 7 bar, and maybe Insomnia. Might be a safer option, but Insomnia had a really high barfine from what I remember.

#3 Heritage99

Heritage99
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:22 AM

Thanks Veveron.

#4 notagoodnme

notagoodnme
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:32 AM

any confirmations on 7 bar or insomnia?

#5 woody999

woody999
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:30 AM

a lot of ladyboys hang around Phillies on fields ave at night.........watch your wallets.

you can find them also on craigslist under the Pampanga section and Date in Asia.

be careful cause some hotels will not let them in.

#6 mike05

mike05
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:30 AM

Two or three years ago is was real easy to spot the Ladyboys. But in the last two years is has gotten harder. You can still spot them. Hanging out in pairs or threesome. Walking up and down Fields. You will not see regulars girls walking up and down Fields that are good looking. They just wait for the discos. I don't know if they are taking hormone. Another thing they use to be 10 to 15 pound over weight. Now about 1/3 are skinny. Don't know if they are taking shabu. Of course no breast implants on almost all the street girls between Phillie and Kokomoz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci