Turn your girlfriend into a ladyboy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Frankiegt

Frankiegt
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:30 AM

Just a fun thing I like to get my girlfriend (GG filipina) to do once in a while. When I'm laying on my back I'll ask her to sit on my upper thighs, with her vagina just about touching my balls/bottom of my shaft, and give me a hand job. From my angle, this position makes it look like my cock is actually connected to her, turning her into a sexy filipina ladyboy! Best part is that I get some amazing "ladyboy" eye candy, but it's my cock that's getting jerked off, so I'm the one that gets to cum! My gf gets pretty into the handjob, moaning and squiring around a bit, so it really looks like she's having a great time jerking herself off.

Now of course I don't tell her that I'm imagining her as a ladyboy. I just say that it's a comfy position for me and I like getting a nice view of her tits while she jerks me off. Little does she know what I'm really thinking!

Has anyone tried this before? If you haven't then give it a try! I'm sure you'll be happy I shared my little trick
  • Surin Nix likes this

#2 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:31 PM

Need to try this.... The GG might get horny by rubbing her pussy on the balls and get a share of pleasure.
Best would be with a remote controlled vibrator egg into her.... :) some of those vibes might get to you too.... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci