How different Russians are!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 barebackking

barebackking
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:56 AM

In my humble subjective opinion based on personal eye witness accounts I find the Russians to be the nationality that differ from everyone else! How they behave in Thailand is beyond belief. I'm sure there are 98 greate ones but the remaining 2 % sucks balls!
You guys have any funny Russian stories too share?

#2 Frankiegt

Frankiegt
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:54 AM

Did you hear this hilarious russian story? It's one of my favorites:

After invading Crimea they got slapped by the west with sanctions and now their economy is going to shit while their currency crumbles !! Bahaha! Serves that fucker Putin right, I can't wait until they have a coup and roast his ass.
  • Skyblue likes this

#3 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:02 AM

hitler should not of contested a war on both fronts, just the communist arrogant cunts.

Ego meum consilium forsit esset relictum  :yumm: 

#4 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:28 PM

I went with several russian ggs in bkk usually for a week or longer, had one who tried to overstay her welcome. Completely ended my interested in Russian pros. Cold and terrible attitudes, certainly when compared to Thai or PH ggs, and far more mercenarial than Thai pros even.

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:38 PM

I went with several russian ggs in bkk usually for a week or longer, had one who tried to overstay her welcome. Completely ended my interested in Russian pros. Cold and terrible attitudes, certainly when compared to Thai or PH ggs, and far more mercenarial than Thai pros even.

Just curious...but how much did you pay them...heard some "fantasy-amounts" when it comes to easteuropeans girls in Thailand :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#6 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:05 PM

Just curious...but how much did you pay them...heard some "fantasy-amounts" when it comes to easteuropeans girls in Thailand :)

Mate, you're asking me to open myself up to hate mail, but whatever.

8000 per day, same as the price they ask in the club, most wanted more for staying and got it in gifts, inidentals, etc, but not in more baht directly. Kept it at that rate because the girls I took rarely did anything like short time(at least from what they said, true or not it doesn't matter). So they weren't losing anything just taking the usual, first offer, LT rate. At least that's the way I sold it to them.

Not always though, heavily depended on the girl, one got 30,000 a day.

Not you Batts, but if you're someone else reading this and want to bitch about the prices, just fuck off, I'm sure you're cut like a Greek god and have the best negotiating skills around, so no problems with you getting 19 yo blonds to stay with you for free. Fucking fine, I've heard it before, doesn't change the equation for people like me.

• larrylarry, Surin Nix, jay_c_154 and 2 others like this

#7 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:22 PM

You just spent a lot, you did not necessarily overspent...
Quite different and thumb up for coming out with the prices you paid.
There is a market for everyone, even expensive girls. On the other hand I don't see the point for a russian girl to come to BKK and work for a 3000 baht LT rate... She better stays home.

#8 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:06 PM

Well said Veveron, if you want it pay for it!

Know some guys are happy to do loads of research online and/or spend lots of time negotiating or going from one LB to another until they get, what they believe, to be a good price. This turns me off but maybe turns some guys on and guess each to their own! 

#9 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:46 AM

WANKERS, and their small man syndrome of a leader is needing someone to shoot that cunt.

Dangerous, devious, horrid tyrant.

To be honest there's not that much difference than him to all the lunatic despots around the world.

Ego meum consilium forsit esset relictum  :yumm: 

#10 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:36 PM

Learn a little Russian and the response from the ladies improves exponentially !  Zdras voi tye. Kak pajiva yetye ?  Hello How are you ?

#11 Sebastian Tombs

Sebastian Tombs
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:46 AM

Mate, you're asking me to open myself up to hate mail, but whatever.

8000 per day, same as the price they ask in the club, most wanted more for staying and got it in gifts, inidentals, etc, but not in more baht directly. Kept it at that rate because the girls I took rarely did anything like short time(at least from what they said, true or not it doesn't matter). So they weren't losing anything just taking the usual, first offer, LT rate. At least that's the way I sold it to them.

Not always though, heavily depended on the girl, one got 30,000 a day.

Not you Batts, but if you're someone else reading this and want to bitch about the prices, just fuck off, I'm sure you're cut like a Greek god and have the best negotiating skills around, so no problems with you getting 19 yo blonds to stay with you for free. Fucking fine, I've heard it before, doesn't change the equation for people like me.

So long as you got what you wanted, any amount you feel you can afford and don't regret afterwards is the right price. Holding out for bargain basement prices isn't worth it. From my experience a GG or LB who is satisfied with their fee generally (not always) gives good service and will be eager to see you again as well as taking the effort to remember my likes and dislikes. They are also more likely to respond well to unusual requests in bed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci