fifa

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 tedslick

tedslick
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

Does anyone know were to find this girl?Attached File  fifa.jpg   162.31KB   25 downloads

• Spyder Rocket likes this
xxx
ted slick

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

I haven't been to Cascades (Charades) in years but she reminds me very much of one of two sisters (brothers) who used to work there, one or both may still do. The two were pretty identical and their names rhymed.

She entertained me one night in my seedy room at The Mothership (Nana Hotel) and I took a series of pictures of her too. Sadly I cannot confirm as those images are residing on a HDD some 6,000 miles away. Plus with it being a ladyboyladyboy photo I would hazard a guess it's possibly from around that time also, circa 2009/10.

Her name is/was Rita. The name may prick someone's memory banks, or it may be her sister, but I recall her having boobs so this image might be even earlier   :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 tedslick

tedslick
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:04 PM

I haven't been to Cascades (Charades) in years but she reminds me very much of one of two sisters (brothers) who used to work there, one or both may still do. The two were pretty identical and their names rhymed.

She entertained me one night in my seedy room at The Mothership (Nana Hotel) and I took a series of pictures of her too. Sadly I cannot confirm as those images are residing on a HDD some 6,000 miles away. Plus with it being a ladyboyladyboy photo I would hazard a guess it's possibly from around that time also, circa 2009/10.

Her name is/was Rita. The name may prick someone's memory banks, or it may be her sister, but I recall her having boobs so this image might be even earlier   :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot.. I will check it out. She might still be there :-)

xxx
ted slick

#4 Dmac72

Dmac72
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:26 PM

Liky

#5 mxd

mxd
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

Was also looking for Fifa / ultra petite lb

Similarly Cosplay,

http://www.shemaleoa...splay_Stroking/

Look forward to any tips

#6 mxd

mxd
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:19 AM

does Fifa only model then ?

#7 mxd

mxd
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:04 AM

think I may have found Fifa on the obsessions thread:

http://ladyboyforum....s-videos/page-9

post 103. girl number 86. can anyone confirm ?

#8 mxd

mxd
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:13 PM

any further info on Fifa, anybody been with her ?

#9 Wetdrops

Wetdrops
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:50 PM

Any info on this girl? O2 or O ...

Attached File  image.jpeg   12.42KB   6 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   12.42KB   6 downloads

#10 woody999

woody999
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:54 PM

love to find that one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci