Photo

WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE SEEN IN A LADYBOY BAR??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 newballs

newballs
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:23 AM

Guy's,what's the craziest thing you have seen in a ladyboy bar??? don't be shy,tell all!!!

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:26 AM

for me the best part aint the sleazy sex in the corners.... :) its when some "macho" brits or aussies FINALLY realise the the girls they have been kissing is ladyboys :lol: :lol: :lol:

• jonnieb, Surin Nix and ASJ like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:07 AM

Until last July the craziest things I saw were done me.  Then I met this farang trannie at ladyboy bar. Western trannies aren't my bag. We went out the following night to another ladyboy bar and she hooked up with a Thai ladyboy before I did!  They were all over each other. Hands up skirts, down panties, tongues in each others mouth, lipstick smeared all over each others faces, clothes disheveled. It was quite a site. Something I've never seen before. A bit surreal with a blonde haired tranny and a Thai girl going at it. She ended up bar fining her.  The next night I said I was surprised that she was into ladyboys. She said yeah whatever the mood. 

• tanewi, batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#4 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:16 AM

for me the best part aint the sleazy sex in the corners.... :) its when some "macho" brits or aussies FINALLY realise the the girls they have been kissing is ladyboys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, this is really funny. Unfortunately, this usually only happens in a mixed bar or one where there is maybe a couple ladyboys and I don't find myself in such venues very often anymore.

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:07 AM

Yeah, this is really funny. Unfortunately, this usually only happens in a mixed bar or one where there is maybe a couple ladyboys and I don't find myself in such venues very often anymore.

actually seen it more than once in C&D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: amazing how stupid people can be as it is written in big letters outside :mrgreen: also 2-3 times in Lita`s bar where Guys come almost running Down from the ST-rooms :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#6 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:53 AM

actually seen it more than once in C&D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: amazing how stupid people can be as it is written in big letters outside :mrgreen: also 2-3 times in Lita`s bar where Guys come almost running Down from the ST-rooms :lol:

Speaking of running out. I saw a customer in Darskide Bar in BKK run out leaving half his drink behind when he discovered it was a ladyboy bar.  When he came in a few of the girls followed him to a seat, he selected one to sit with him. I was noticed he hadn't bought her a drink.  then he asked for his bin. I thought he was bar fining her, but then walked out.  The gurl laughed as soon as he went out the door and said "He didn't know it was a ladyboy bar"

• batman4ever likes this

#7 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:45 AM

I saw Batman sitting in a bar with a cigarette protruding out of each ear. No kidding.
  • batman4ever likes this
Nix

#8 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:40 PM

Yep, some guys can be pretty clueless...but of course, Thai ladyboys are so feminine and not like the shemales most guys are used to seeing back home.

#9 kalvinalfa

kalvinalfa
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:31 PM

The crazy thing I see, It's when I take a drink in front of the Coockatoo Bar. Few Japanese guy, give tip's for lick the boobs and the ass of the ladyboy. 

Have a look to my personal website about Ladyboy: click here

#10 Master-Bates

Master-Bates
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:36 AM

Jimbo34 will probably flame me for the following but he'd have a few stories to tell

LOS? It should be LOLB's!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci