• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

Hi im staying in phuket for the next 6 months and im looking for some like minded friends to check out the ladyboy scene in patong maybe check out the tooties bar etc general chat and hang out

Anyone out there ???

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:36 PM

jus go Down to C&D and introduce your self to Jim...you can not get a better wingman than him :D

• Surin Nix likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:29 PM

Cheers batman many thanks I will hunt out Cocktails & dreams

#4 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:26 PM

Plenty of BMs around too, in the coming weeks. Should be a lot of fun.

#5 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:45 PM

Had a trip over to the tooties bar this afternoon and i have to say it was a very relaxed experience there were 3 girls in the bar but i got talk to Monica lovely girl i have to say i shell be paying her a visit for a vip massage for sure :)  shame i didnt have time today but she's on the books for next week  ;)   

• batman4ever likes this

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:14 AM

Tootsie and C&D are def. the 2 best Places (imho)....say hello to Peter NeXT time youre Down in Tootsie bar...he is also a forum-member and a nice guy :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#7 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:48 AM

Will do but how do i recognize him ? and who would you say at tooties is the best for a soapy foam message ? can you recommend a girl for this ?   

#8 katelegarte

katelegarte
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

hi hello there im newly register here ..  its so nice  and  a lot of happiness 

#9 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:43 PM

Tootsie and C&D are def. the 2 best Places (imho)....say hello to Peter NeXT time youre Down in Tootsie bar...he is also a forum-member and a nice guy :)

He's not back from Switz until 18th Jan.

#10 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:32 AM

Ok Cheers jimbo im sure i shell visit Tooties a few more time over the next 5 month want to check out C&D but i heard it does not get going till 9pm onwards and i have to be in bed at 9pm or i be in big trouble ;-) 

#11 alexiii14

alexiii14
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:07 PM

hi hatman.

i'll be in patong for 3 months from the end of march. how are you liking it there?

can go for a drink sometime if you fancy it

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:22 PM

hi hatman.

i'll be in patong for 3 months from the end of march. how are you liking it there?

can go for a drink sometime if you fancy it

Hi Alexii and welcome to the forum :)

wont be in Phuket before august myself, but make sure you swing by Cocktail&Dreams and say hello to Jimbo ;)  he is better than lonely planet when it comes to ladyboys of Phuket :mrgreen:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci