Pattaya ladyboys willing to fuck each other

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Butter-fly

Butter-fly
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

Anybody know some ladyboys in Pattaya willing to have a threesome (2 ladyboys and me) where they both are prepared to fuck each other too?

#2 Chris. davies

Chris. davies
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:15 PM

Never met any and I've tried. Suppose if you offer enough money will definitely get.

#3 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:31 AM

La Bamba bar, Cindi(Sindy?, I forget which way you spell it). Anyway she is also ok with that, and girls, and gangbangs... very fun girl really.

#4 BERZERK

BERZERK
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:44 AM

Just hire 2 or 3+ ladyboys and tell them what to do for the price paid, and for the duration.

#5 hayabussa

hayabussa
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

Ashlee and Brianna (TS Dominaashlee & goddessbrianna) both regulars on TF, they work as a team and should sort you out Bud

#6 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:42 AM

Aoy at Pat Bar on Soi 6 will fuck anything that moves and with a smile. The secret to a successful threesome is picking one girl and let her pick the other girl. There is little worst than trying to have a threesome

with two girls who don't like each other.

#7 BERZERK

BERZERK
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:07 AM

Most (90%) of lady boys are bi. Just hire two and get them to cross swords. They all do it.

#8 flotsam1

flotsam1
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:18 PM

Most (90%) of lady boys are bi. Just hire two and get them to cross swords. They all do it.

Not true AT ALL in my experience. The majority of them like men and don't want to do anything with another ladyboy. Honestly, I have had enough threesomes with ladyboys to know what I'm taking about.

You can definitely make it happen but it needs to be agreed up front, if you just take two random ladyboys they are highly unlikely to fuck each other.
  • scottieM likes this

#9 flotsam1

flotsam1
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:20 AM

Just done with a threesome right now. Thinking of this, I tried to get one of them to blow the other. Absolutely would not go near the other girl's cock, which is pretty much exactly what I expected. Honestly it can even be an issue getting their heads too close to each other, it is surprisingly difficult to get a double BJ with them both down there at the same time.

Fucking great threesome though, both were good with their oral skills, one of them was one of the best I've ever had.
  • youngroy33 likes this

#10 Big_Benny

Big_Benny
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:17 PM

Hey who are they and where can I contact them I am in  Pattaya soon.

#11 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:40 PM

Yeah, just wanted to second the point that it's very difficult to find ladyboys who will do much 'lesbian' action.

Almost all will go together with another lb to your room, but just like gg, they don't want to touch each other (actually I think they are more adamantly against it than your average bargirl.). Had a devil of a time myself, but found a few, money won't help much, you need to find the sluttiest ones. 

#12 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:24 PM

just get a few brown baht notes out of your wallet and they'd shag anything with a pulse for you.

Ego meum consilium forsit esset relictum  :yumm: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci