Hot Ladboy search

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 leewood

leewood
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:15 PM

Hey all. Newbie to this Great site. Wondering if anyone can tell me if these LBs still work. Soon to visit. Thanks!!!!   The LB on third pic is on first pic...

Attached Files

• micheals and gazz469 like this

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:49 PM

Hey all. Newbie to this Great site. Wondering if anyone can tell me if these LBs still work. Soon to visit. Thanks!!!!   The LB on third pic is on first pic...

Attached File  tpb.jpg   154.52KB   7 downloads

Left to right:

Tata:  Sent to jail in 2012 for stabbing her room-mate over some accidentally spilled food. Seen rarely, if ever, in Pattaya anymore.

Paeng:  Boss of Sensations Bar, Action Street, Pattaya. Has a boyfriend.

Bee:  Went back home years ago and can only be seen (I believe) on webcam these days.

They all worked at Ezy Bar years ago, which is where the picture was taken. It has long since closed.

• micheals and gazz469 like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

This is going to bring back a host of memories for so many!

The third pic is of TATA. A super,great gal who is now out of the business and working a 'normal' job in Pattaya. She had a meltdown a year or two back,stabbed another LB and spent time in jail.

Middle in the top pic is PAENG. Now owner with partner Scott of the Sensations bar in Pattaya. I would love to say more but she's a 'protected' species these days.

TUM is the middle pic. Been out of the  business for a few years but surprise,surprise she messaged me last week to say she will be back in Pattaya this December.

Forgotten about the 3 rd gal(on the right) BEE? in the top pic but they all worked at EZY bar(see the marking) back in the day.

Wow nice thoughts when I saw these photos.. Thank you.

• dixon cox likes this
The plan is
PATS 21/3 to 29/3
BK 29/3 to 5/4

#4 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:55 PM

Apologies DC we must have been replying at the same time.

The plan is
PATS 21/3 to 29/3
BK 29/3 to 5/4

#5 leewood

leewood
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:06 PM

Wow! Thanks! Im finding out... nothing lasts forever... LBS come and go... so fast. Better to just wait and see what's available. But judging by past, more great looking LBs to fill the scene. Thanks again!

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

Apologies DC we must have been replying at the same time.

No worries Gazz, you got Tum ;)  I recognised her but didn't know her name.

I saw Tata last year at Sensations, but it was a bit of a one off visit by her. She'd lost a lot of weight due to being very, very ill (no, not that one) and had been at death's door.

As Gazz alluded; Paeng is extremely well known within the ladyboy community and by it's admirers and has been for some years. Primarily due to being the boss of Sensations Bar and also featuring regularly on the Sky Ladyboy documentary series with Scott, her boyfriend. Filming has just completed for a third series, to be shown again on Sky Living next year.

The best way to approach a trip, apart from organising flights and accommodation, is to just play it by ear and let it take its own path. Know where the bars are located and the rest will take care of itself :mrgreen:

• gazz469 likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:15 PM

I should of known better and left it to you DC.

I rarely check in these days to the forum but when I do I'm impressed by your informative and well thought out posts.

Cheers.

• thailover57 and dixon cox like this
The plan is
PATS 21/3 to 29/3
BK 29/3 to 5/4

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:47 PM

I should of known better and left it to you DC.

I rarely check in these days to the forum but when I do I'm impressed by your informative and well thought out posts.

Cheers.

Many thanks gazz, but please don't be a stranger. The forum hopes everyone will contribute with their knowledge, experience and news, as that's the glue which holds things together.

I'm not so bad with who's who and what's what in the Pattaya ladyboy scene, with the exception of Walking Street, as I rarely ever go there. But ask me about elsewhere in the Kingdom and I'm as good as useless regarding the girls. My Bangkok data is well out of date too and I never use online dating :mrgreen:

• gazz469 likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

Wow! Thanks! Im finding out... nothing lasts forever... LBS come and go... so fast. Better to just wait and see what's available. But judging by past, more great looking LBs to fill the scene. Thanks again!

Be sure to know where the bars are located. There are 'Maps' at the top of this page showing their locations  ;)

Soi Buakhao is ladyboy central these days. Have a good time and don't fall in love! 

• gazz469 likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 leewood

leewood
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:05 PM

DC and Gazz... Thanks! so fast to reply. Much appreciated. Learning alot here

• dixon cox and gazz469 like this

#11 leewood

leewood
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

Tata was one passionate LB.... saw many pics of her online.... Guess she was feisty too... stabbing a roommate? Man! She was so sexy though with that nice tattoo and those dresses.Attached File  727_1000.jpg   124.25KB   4 downloads

#12 leewood

leewood
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:40 PM

Hey all... wanted to share one more photo of Tata.. Love this pic. Hope all enjoyAttached File  381_1000.jpg   111.28KB   5 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci