lb beauty contest international

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:45 AM

It's that time of the year again, the 2014 Miss International Queen contest will be held at the Tiffany Theatre in Pattaya.

Here's a video of the press conference from a few days ago.

Tickets are quite pricey, but there are free PR events in the week leading up to the contest. If you are in Pattaya keep your eyes open and your camera ready for these international beauties.

:cnd:

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:13 PM

There are 25 contestants this year, with a few first time countries being represented, Chile, Mongolia, Myranmar, Nicaragua and Turkey!

The Miss Popular Internet vote is set up on Ripley's Believe it or Not Instagram Page if you would like to vote and view larger photos.

This is the 10th anniversary of the contest, so I am sure a lot of extras will be put into it.

Attached File  MIQ 1.JPG   34.39KB   1 downloads

Attached File  MIQ 2.JPG   79.99KB   0 downloads

Attached File  MIQ 3.JPG   79.3KB   0 downloads

#3 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:46 PM

Thanks for the update and link. I like all the 5's - 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

You're welcome thailover57!  Definitely a strong field this year. I've seen Miss Tiffany Universe (no. 11) in person and she is gorgeous. It seems there is a mistake no. 20 is from Laos (as per comments on the Instagram site). I agree with your choices, I think the Mongolia representative is very cute! Cuba's rep no. 25, Yuna Carey is in for the 3rd or 4th try. She's quite persistent!

#5 tsdating

tsdating
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:11 PM

If anybody knows who to get press credentials, please let me know ... I'm willing to spend some $$$

#6 Leftcoaster

Leftcoaster
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:17 AM

Raika Ferraz from BR is beautiful as well. How did she do?

#7 Leftcoaster

Leftcoaster
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

Got ahead of myself - premature admiration. Number 7 by the way.

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:15 AM

Yes, you caught yourself as the final is on Nov. 7. It might be on internet streaming broadcast on Thai Modern 9 TV channel.

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:22 AM

If anybody knows who to get press credentials, please let me know ... I'm willing to spend some $$$

You try contacting the directly by e-mail: tiffany@tiffany-show.co.th or the website: Miss International Queen

If you can't get a press pass you can buy a ticket to attend the contest - you can take videos/photos once you're in the theatre.

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:06 PM

More photos this time from the official Miss International Queen home page. If you click on the photos on the home page, it will bring up an enlarged version.

Note the correction, contestant number 20 is Piyada Inthavong representing Laos.

Attached File  MIQ 1.JPG   114.25KB   0 downloads

Attached File  MIQ 2.JPG   110.42KB   0 downloads

Attached File  MIQ 3.JPG   59.04KB   0 downloads

#11 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:22 AM

I wonder if Miss Mongolia is really from there?

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:38 AM

I wonder if Miss Mongolia is really from there?

According to the rules, the contestants must have a valid passport or demonstrate valid residency for the country they represent, so yes, she is from there. It may happen that she may have immigrated there. In the early days of the contest, a Filipina lb named Irene Sue had a German passport and represented Germany 2 or 3 times.

• Spyder Rocket likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lb beauty contest, international

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci