• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 carerras

carerras
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:13 AM

Hi guys. Heres the scenario.

You've been having nice line chats with a lboy and you've set up a date for a short time or long time bonk session at night. You've sorted out the $.
You want to take her out for dinner or whatever first. She agrees.
When does the meter start from when you meet for the movie or dinner or when you have her back at your room?

And...... You want to take a lboy on holidays for a few days what's the protocol here, pay them an agreed fee for the few days given they may miss out on income? I just don't know how to raise this without pissing them off. I would think an all expenses paid holiday would be sufficient but then again they are getting no income.

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

I'm a bit surprised you are asking the question, as you've been with lbs in the past. If she's in the p4p scene, the clock starts as soon as she meets you.

With regard to taking one for a few days, you need to negotiate a total fee with her that is mutually acceptable to you and her. I would recommend not paying the full amount until after the agreed time is completed - but you could pay her gradually over the days - some guys prefer that so if things don't go well you can ask her to leave without paying for days she didn't spend with you. You are right in thinking she is losing potential income during the days she spends with you, so it is expected you pay her. Also if she is regular staff in a bar, she would have to pay the bar fine during the days she isn't there - so the negotiated fee would factor that into consideration as well.

:cnd:

#3 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:50 PM

Pay per day for holidays, keeps it nice and business like, also keeps the incentive going.

• jfrank likes this

#4 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:17 AM

You've sorted out the $ > Then why take her out for dinner?

When does the meter start > In Thailand, when ever you want :) but Europe (just like the taxis) from the time or arrival ;)

You want to take a lboy on holidays for a few days what's the protocol here >

1. Tell them you will take them on an all expenses paid holiday, her contribution is just limited to spending time with you and boom boom.

Be careful if she agrees (especially if you are not too attractive/handsome) it's long game (a lot of money and time), the one I took on Holdiay 2 yrs ago, is still with me :(

#5 carerras

carerras
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:15 AM

Thanks for the input guys.

Rx yes mate I have been around lboys for nearly 15 years but the majority have been freelancers or bar girls that I took out solely to bonk, nothing else. Never felt inclined to take them out socially.

The many i have have taken out socially have been non working girls. But there are a few on TF I'm interested in enjoying both in and out of bed. One particular girl in TF, and there are others I want to take away or do social things, has a job but freelances, hence the question.

Someone may be interested to know for 3 days holiday she wants 5,000bt with everything, of course, thrown in.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci