Photo

What is the best place to stay in Manila?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:13 AM

Hi, I'd like to rent an apartment at a good place in Manila. Is Malate a good place to stay or ....?

Thanks

#2 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

Depends on what you are looking for ?

I personally prefer Makati, as it is central and easy to get around.

Plus you have Greenbelt plaza where there are lots of freelance ladyboys.

If you have been out to dinner and feel like an early night you wander down to Greenbelt, get a drink or a coffee park yourself now near cafe Havana.

P.Burgos street is not far away either and Mixed Nuts has just re opended and I am informed by one of the Ladyboys working there that it is better than it was before, and just back to mostly Ladyboys.

Try these apartment wesites, but there are others online too

http://expatriates.c...usingavailable/

http://au.travelmob....CFYEHvAodM2AABg

• jfrank likes this

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#3 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:17 AM

I personally prefer Makati, as it is central and easy to get around.

Plus you have Greenbelt plaza where there are lots of freelance ladyboys.

If you have been out to dinner and feel like an early night you wander down to Greenbelt, get a drink or a coffee park yourself now near cafe Havana.

P.Burgos street is not far away either and Mixed Nuts has just re opended and I am informed by one of the Ladyboys working there that it is better than it was before, and just back to mostly Ladyboys.

Hi, thanks a lot for your advice. I will travel alone. Is it dangerous to walk alone in those places?

If I like a ladyboy I'd like to stay whith her some days. Is it possible?

What is the cost for ST and all night?

Thanks

#4 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:53 PM

It is pretty safe around Makati. I always travel alone and have never had any problem. Just use your common sense. The only transport I use is taxis, make sure they have metre and they use it. Avoid trains and Jeepneys unless your in the company of a local. Dress down and don't draw attention to yourself. You will find Ladyboys start from 3,500 to 5,000 php for short time. Long time they will ask for double but I would negotiate. If your not wanting this then hit some of the dating websites like Thai friendly, Ladyboy kisses, my ladyboy date, or you could post an advert on craigslist. Just remember a lot of the working ladyboys also use these sites.

• jfrank likes this

#5 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:04 PM

Thanks for your precious news. I don't know Philippines but the price of LBs is exaggerated for the cost of life in Philiippines. If a guy will be in Manila for 2 weeks he has to spend a lot of money if he like to mongering every day. It baffles me. The price of real girls is much less.

You will find Ladyboys start from 3,500 to 5,000 php for short time. Long time they will ask for double but I would negotiate. If your not wanting this then hit some of the dating websites like Thai friendly, Ladyboy kisses, my ladyboy date, or you could post an advert on craigslist. Just remember a lot of the working ladyboys also use these sites.

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:13 PM

St. lucifer, at it again, and on multiple forums I see. Exactly when do you think you'll be visiting Cambodia, Philippines or Indonesia?

By the way, what do you think is a reasonable price to pay a Filipina lb for sex? Also note that Torques HIt wrote the price is negotiable - which means you may be able to get a lower rate.

Will you be posting any reports of your trip, similar to what you posted after your Thailand visit?

• Torques Hit likes this

:cnd:

#7 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

What do you mean?

Will you be posting any reports of your trip, similar to what you posted after your Thailand visit?

#8 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:54 PM

St. lucifer, at it again, and on multiple forums I see. Exactly when do you think you'll be visiting Cambodia, Philippines or Indonesia?

By the way, what do you think is a reasonable price to pay a Filipina lb for sex? Also note that Torques HIt wrote the price is negotiable - which means you may be able to get a lower rate.

I will be in Manila in December, I will be visiting "The new Mixed Nuts Bar" that has just recently re-opened. I will take some pics and post a report for the Forum on my return

• goodenough and jfrank like this

#9 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:01 PM

Thanks for your precious news. I don't know Philippines but the price of LBs is exaggerated for the cost of life in Philiippines. If a guy will be in Manila for 2 weeks he has to spend a lot of money if he like to mongering every day. It baffles me. The price of real girls is much less.

With all due respect, if you do not believe the prices I have quoted just make some enquires with some of the Ladyboys on Craigslist, you will see that I am correct. As I said if your not happy paying those prices well just go to one of the dating sites I suggested, get to know a few and meet a couple of them while you are there.... The choice is yours. Good luck.

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:13 PM

What do you mean?

Selective memory I see.

St.lucifer, on 03 Oct 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Dear friends I like to give you some info: yesterday at 7:00 pm I went to Soi 13/1. There are two LBs bar. I have entered on the first bar (I don't remember the name now) and it was almost empty. There were 2 LBs only but one was very beautiful. The barfine was 600 bath and only 500 bath for her for ST in my room. I asked her to take some naked pictures (... but I made video) and she asked me 700 bath more. You ask me about pics: I don't toke pics but video only. I promise you I will extrapolate some still image and I will post them when I will come back at home 10 days). Don't worry for it.

Then I went to Pook bar on soi buakhao and I saw one gem waiting for me. ;) I could not fuck her again, I was so tired. But talking with her I noticed she was there for money only. I didn't like her anymore. ;)

PS: the follow day I get an incredible adventure time with a beautiful and very wild LB in the bed ... or better still a real tigress. I'll tell you soon

Which came from this thread: I'm in Pattaya now , after you asked a large number of repetitive questions, which had a  number of replies you ignored.

• jfrank likes this

:cnd:

#11 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:20 AM

But talking with her I noticed she was there for money only. I didn't like her anymore. > ROTFL :), are you sure there was no chemistry? they are usually there for (gold, diamonds, shopping, japanese food, or anything else that you can think of which as a good resale value - fine art?)

#12 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:23 AM

IF you really want to have fun in PI, clark in angeles philippines is nice, or go to puerto galera (diving during daytime and muff(LB) diving @ night)

Lots of freebies to be had, PI girls are really caring and not as money grabbing as the ones in LOS :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci