kwang

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Doodle

Doodle
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:24 PM

I am reaching out to anyone who can help me get in contact with Kwang. I last saw Kwang in 2011 when she worked at then Cascades. I have lost my phone and all contact details. I was in BKK in 2013 and could not locate. Is there anyone who is kind to inbox me ghee contact now. With kind appreciation.

Attached File  kwang.jpg   26.84KB   1 downloads

#2 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:27 AM

She is one of my favorites too but I have never met her...would love to though. In a recent video she did for ladyboy.xxx the camera man asked her if she worked and she replied "No, I no work". So if she is available it seems she would be free lancing, not working in a bar.

Good luck with your quest to find her. And if you are successful and she is available, please PM with details. I'd love to meet her in February. :P

• Doodle likes this

#3 carerras

carerras
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:12 AM

Stunner
  • Doodle likes this

#4 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:38 PM

Kwang Was nothing but a memory for me of the one that got away back in 2009. I saw her at Obsessions in Nana plaza and was drawn to her mostly because she looked like my College girlfriend. It was the whole fantasy of my girl Mary _ _ _ _ _ , but with a cock. It was really remarkable the resmblance. Kwang had blond hair then too which matched up.  My wingman knew who she was and said she did some movie shoots or photo shoots and actually went out with a site owner? 

Anyway that didn't deter me so I moved in on her and bought her a drink.  It was about 12:30 A.M. and I negotiated her payment I thought it was all good, but then she told me the barfine was 1000 baht because it was Songkran Holidays.  It was actually April 11th which ironically was my old girlfriend Mary's birthday. Bizarre.  Anyway I didn't like Obsessions clipping me another 400 baht so on principle I balked.  She understood and gave me a phone number and said for me to call her after close, and if she didn't have a customer she wanted to go with me.  So me and my mate went to an alcocart on Sukhumvit and had a few cheap drinks. At 2:30 we took a stroll back to Nana entrance as the girls were parading by after hours. I didn't see her among the masses of girls and ladyboys pouring out onto Soi 4. So I gave her a ring and as it happened that number was out of service. :argh2:

I felt a bit duped. Did she give me a bogus number on purpose. Did she write the number incorrectly?  No time to lament, I had my pick of plenty of others who were pouring out into the freelance zone.

I never saw her the rest of that trip. I wasn't about to cough up 1000 baht for a barfine when I was doing quite well at the alcocarts and paying no barfine.  The years past and Kwan seemed to disapear from the scene.  Then......

Continued.

• jaybee111 likes this

#5 ccc.tom

ccc.tom
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:04 AM

her fb? i don't know it is allowed or not, if not, please help to delete, thanks

https://m.facebook.c...100005068843776
  • jaybee111 likes this

#6 Doodle

Doodle
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

Thank you. I appreciate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci