Bravo Australia

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

Always a loyal ally, Australia has decided to send a force to UAE in readiness to attack IS.

Its a shame the British government hasn't got the balls to put boots on the ground, in big numbers, to eradicate this foul monster. Following the beheading of a British citizen, with the threat that a second will follow next week, its time we acted forcefully.

Bravo Australia.

• MrDragon, Nick Bullseye, Abramovich and 1 other like this

#2 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:56 PM

Each & every naive western country have got "citizens" in this severly retarded terror group.Just hope they cancel all undeserved citizenships before they erase them from the face of the planet, so that no benefits will be payed out to their low life families afterwards. Let the party get started.Ive stocked up on pop-corn.
  • Surin Nix likes this
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#3 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:19 PM

I may be a Yank, but I've always loved and respected both the Aussies and the Canadians. Two great nations.

• MrDragon and jimbo34 like this
Actually living the dream.

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

after all, al civilised countries should react FAST before this "cancer" is spreading...after all they are "only" around 30.000 men and they are poorly armed compared to western forces...by reacting fast and hard NOW it will stop the "atractness" to other wannabe worriers :butterfly:

And stop sending in a few fighter-planes...when they observe troop-movements...send a shitload of B-52 fully loaded...and let them feel how "terror" feels like :x2

• MrDragon and khaosphere like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#5 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

No point in carpet bombing a couple of pick-up trucks, thats the trouble Batman. Small pockets of the little fuckers - the rest are hiding amongst the women and children.

• MrDragon likes this

#6 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

Yes, it would be nice if bombing groups like ISIS into submission would solve the problem, but unfortunately it isn't that easy.

Military force does need to be applied, but defeating an ideology can take generations, and with all the cultural and religious rifts in the Middle East, I don't see groups like ISIS going away anytime soon.

I hate to say it, but I think a large regional conflict is in the making that could engulf Saudi Arabia. Iran isn't all that stable either, and could just as easily unravel.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

#7 videogoslim

videogoslim
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:01 PM

I think, that you are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate. б

#8 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

They're not alone, lots of groups like that, the group Foley was with (and supported) handed him over when they joined up with this IS, or whatever, group. I don't know about the other victims, but I wouldn't waste money avenging Foley's death considering his love for these terrorists.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci