• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MitteBin

MitteBin
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hi to all,

I am following this forum since years ago. I also registered as NeverBeen (IIRC) but I lost my emails so I made another account.

I will be in pattaya late october for some days.

I had an experience years ago, in thailand, with a couple of freelance LB. I will not exclusively target LBs this trip, but sure I hope to have an encounter or two.

Maybe I will meet some fellow members in LOS, It would be interesting to learn the tricks of the trade from the elders ;) Meanwhile, I will indulge in reading all of those beautiful trip reports (years ago I drooled on those of Kokyaeng, DonnieKey and other historic friends).

Cheers to all!

MitteBin

• Hard News likes this

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

I will be in pattaya late october for some days.

Welcome back MitteBin  ;)

That's potentially a very good time to be in Pattaya as the Ladyboy Water Volley Ball tournament (LBWVB) is being held on November 1st and there will be many parties at various ladyboy bars surrounding that date which should hopefully attract the majority of board members who are lucky enough to be in town at that time.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:43 AM

Welcome MitteBin

Glad to know you.

It's true that the Volleyball will attract many teams and LB's from around Patts and BKK (I know CiB are sending a team).

Good shout DC..

If you find yourself anywhere near BKK let me know.

Cheers

SG

#4 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

Thanks for the mention MB. Glad you enjoyed. I will be in Pattaya earlyNovember if you still there.

Cheers DK

Oh so happy when in LOS

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:00 AM

i will add a welcome as well :) as DC wrote it wil be a perfect time to visit patts as there will be a shitload of parties in the ladyboy-bar scene, and you will proberly find a lot of the board-members around on those parties :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci