Anyone had the pleasure ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 carerras

carerras
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:29 AM

Damn fine looking lboy with great boobs.

Attached Files

• MrDragon and jfrank like this

#2 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:11 AM

Damn fine looking lboy with great boobs.

• jfrank likes this
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#3 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

Freakishly large tits do nothing for me; just tells me the girl has more mental problems than the average already high level of most ladyboys.

#4 barebackking

barebackking
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:52 PM

Do you have her name or where she works?

#5 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

Freakishly large tits do nothing for me; just tells me the girl has more mental problems than the average already high level of most ladyboys.

I can appreciate your statement on one level; especially if I view it from the lens of a flippant off-hand remark, meant to be humorous more than anything else.

However, I am a admirer of nearly all types of breasts, from natural to surgically enhanced, as long as they don't resemble the teats of a canine that has birthed several litters of puppies.

I've never made the correlation between large boob jobs and mental instability, but even if you are correct in this observation, in a P4P encounter, who the fuck cares?

I've fucked countless LBs and GGs with all sorts of hang-ups, phobias, and mental idiosyncrasies; I can assure you, it doesn't necessarily mean that the sex will be bad.

As long as they aren't violently crazy, or prone to thievery, it's cool with me.
  • jaybee111 likes this

#6 PAsh

PAsh
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:36 PM

Was wondering the same when I saw her on Thai Friendly  https://www.thaifriendly.com/bell2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci