Photo

Long term relationship issues with Thai LB!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

Hi :),

Anyone with experience of living with a Thai LB?

I been living together (1.5 yrs) with a LB who used to work in Pattaya (FLBR).

I am quite unhappy because

1. of her daily mood swings (just get bored, despite, all the activities I povide, movies, walks, holidays) and it's really getting to me!

2. Laziness, sleeps all day, no cooking (she is a good cook,when she can be bothered) no cleaning etc

I am probably not meeting her needs? (Provide her, accommodation, food, exercise – swimming/Gym, semi regular sex).

Probably bored because she is not working :).

I'ts probably time to let her go back to the village (near Lophburi) or back to Pats.

I would really appreciate any advice :(

P.S

I've manged NOT to break the 3 nights rule for about more than 100 encounters, but after extensive travel in SEA, I was probably feeling lonely when I met this one :(

#2 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

You made your bed...

• jfrank likes this

#3 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

If you are unhappy and she is bored with the free ride you provide and doesn't appreciate it, give her the boot! There are plenty of fish in the sea who would love being in her position. Tell her how you feel and that you are not happy with her behavior. If she isn't willing to change, cut her loose. Why should you be unhappy being her provider?

• Surin Nix and jfrank like this

#4 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

Cheers Jaybee111, you are absolutely spot on!!!  it's slightly mroe complicated...I actually like her :( or maybe I did. What is the best way to get rid of a LB, on previous occations, I used hotel security with a 500 Bath tip (LK Royal :)) but in this case she is in my condo, and she has the keys to my house, access to my thai bank ac, and my UK credit card :). Telling her has not fixed the problem so far... it's probably not like splitting up with a partner from Europe, this part of the world they reall try to hang on to the free ride :). She even (jokingly?) suggested that I can get another girl, as long as I keep paying her monthly upkeep :)

#5 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:07 AM

Anyone experience this sort of behaviour with LBs in a long term relationship? I am trying to figureout the reason.... it's better than doing 16 hour shifts for less than the minimum wage! or selling her ass twice a day for a total of 1000 bath :) BRFLing

#6 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

Never been in a LT but several gg and lb PROs I've known; get bored, say they are bored, talk about how boring things are, ect. I think it correlates with their career choice/personalities. 

So anyway it might help to make the commitment one way or another; keep her or get her out.  People get things done better when they make up their minds.

Do what a lot of jealous spouses do(not saying you're jealous) Cancel the credit card number and withdrawal/close all the money from the bank account. Make sure the card doesn't allow previous charges/repeat billing ect.

As for the condo? don't know, try changing the locks I guess. All of this is assuming she won't just leave, but I think you made that clear.  Worst I ever had was a russian pro who wouldn't leave when I asked, I had to just plain lie to her about changing apts to get her to put her stuff in a taxi then paid the door secuity to make sure she didn't get back up once she found out.

• jfrank likes this

#7 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

Thanks Veveron :),

get bored, say they are bored, talk about how boring things are, ect. I think it correlates with their career choice/personalities. > absolutely spot on! I am not saying I am the most exciting person to live with, but it's not a bad life :) especially for someone from her background.

Just cancelled 2 trips we were planning for next year, the trip is too easy for her, so I am making it more difficult :)

No luxuries, and extras for the forthcoming future :) lets see how this pans out.

Cheers again, the incident about the Ruski pro made me laugh :)

JF

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

She needs something to stimulate her - is she interested in taking any courses, learning English, learning a hobby, joining an exercise or activity group (bowling, tai chi, etc). She also probably misses her friends/family, doe she need time to visit them, etc.

If you can get her interested in some of these things, I think her attitude would improve, but it will also take some effort on your part, so you have to decide if you want to continue to try.

• Surin Nix and jfrank like this

:cnd:

#9 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:04 AM

Thanks rxpharm :),

So far I've tried

1. Yoga

2. Swimming

3. Art classes

4. Setting up a business for her

5. Traveling - in Thailand and outside the country

Not interested in learning English :(

My preferred option for her is to visit her family on a more permanent basis (i.e. to bugger off :))

It's weird because she insists on following me to my Thai classes, and when I go swimming :(

It's the attitude that's really bugging me! it's probably a messed up chemical reaction in her brain (but does she really posses one? to fuck up such a good deal)?

Cheers again for your contribution :)

Ta

JF

#10 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:15 AM

I think you should book a trip for her to see her family. Pack her stuff and change the locks.
  • jfrank likes this

#11 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:21 AM

Cheers TC :) ROTFL

I think Khun Maa (Her mom) was planning to come here for a short visit (for about 6 months... :))

JF

#12 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM

I don't think the type of issues you are describing are specific to LBs, as a matter of fact, I've experienced nearly the same thing with GGs, and have heard GGs describe the same behaviors in men.

I think it is very common for a new relationship to spur feelings of excitement and to energize people to be more active, positive, and happy above their normal baseline.

Once the newness starts to wear off, people tend to gravitate back to their normal pattern of behavior instead of being on their best behavior.

You've seen this LB at her best, you are now seeing her at her natural state, and when you cut ties with her, you'll likely see her at her worst.

I'll be the first to admit that I have a dismal view of long term relationships, and I have big issues with the concept of monogamy, so you can take my view on this with a grain of salt if you wish.

Attempt to end it as amicably as possible, but it sounds like it has the potential to end badly.
  • jimbo34, dixon cox and Surin Nix like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci