new domination

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 j.barrie

j.barrie
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:33 AM

Hey guys, gals and LB, very new to this. Was just wondering if anyone in Sydney has been with a LB Pattaya and what I might expect. My interest lies in being dominated by a LB in a soft core way. No whips or pain. Can anyone suggest a LB that might fill my expectations in Sydney.

#2 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

Going to Pattaya is cheaper than LB in CBD! I used to pay 400AUD (about £350 ) in Birmingham UK for average, Brazilian LBs. In LOS I can get about 50-60 LBs for that :)

That's probably the reason why i relocated ;)

Love from LOS

jf

#3 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:31 PM

I used to pay 400AUD (about £350 ) in Birmingham UK for average, Brazilian LBs. In LOS I can get about 50-60 LBs for that :)

jf

50 ladyboys for A$400 equates to approximately 239Baht, £350 equates to approximately 372Baht. You must be pretty good at haggling the price down.

#4 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

I don't haggle!. LOL, before the THB plummeted(?), it's just I ONLY pick the ones who really(?) like me (or pretend to like me). It's the chemistry test :)

Even though I sound like a cheap charlie, I do compensate them well if they get along with me. Also there is the major taking care of factor. There were a few LBs who did not want money :) also a lovely one who used to bring me beer :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci