• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 carpediemdub

carpediemdub
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

Hi guys im heading to Pattaya for my first taste of LB action......excited is an understatement. Anyway some of you good gentlemen recommended Pook Swan as a good place to start so i checked out there site. Can anyone let me know who these 2 goddesses are, especially the darker one wow.

Attached Files

#2 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

That's Bua and she hasn't been around for some time....That is an old photo.

Cheers DK

Oh so happy when in LOS

#3 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:02 PM

Those pics on the Pook Bar site are several years old, very few of the girls you'll  on the site are still around.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#4 carpediemdub

carpediemdub
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

Cheers for the info guys defo going to give Pook Swan a visit though. Any other spots you recommend for a first timer? 

#5 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:57 PM

The stretch of Soi Buakaow between Pook Swan and the top of soi Diana is ladyboy kind of Ladyboy HQ these day, with almost more ladyboys than girls to be found.

As well as lots ladyboys hanging around on the street there's also Pook Swan, Baby Boom, Fantasy Lounge, Toby's, and Nidcha Bar all having lots of ladyboys. This is the place to start your hunting.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#6 Prisit

Prisit
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

The one on the left goes by the name of Gor and is making money in the UK now AFAIK. The one on the right is Bua, former Pook Swan. She was off the market for a while due to being sponsored and worked in a small jewelry shop in Big C. I heard that they have broken up recently and I'm pretty sure she will reappear in one of the LB ventures in Pattaya when she runs out of money.

P.

#7 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

Ye last time I saw Bua she was in Big C, and getting a little on the chubby on the butt..lol...not as sexy as she once was.

#8 luuk tung

luuk tung
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

Also visit the bars in Soi Yamato, Stringfellows, The House and LaBamba  :)

#9 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:38 AM

There is a nice LB massage place and next to it, the living quarters of 3 lovely LBs. The youngest is a stunner! both top and bottom :)

The stretch of Soi Buakaow between Pook Swan and the top of soi Diana is ladyboy kind of Ladyboy HQ these day, with almost more ladyboys than girls to be found.

As well as lots ladyboys hanging around on the street there's also Pook Swan, Baby Boom, Fantasy Lounge, Toby's, and Nidcha Bar all having lots of ladyboys. This is the place to start your hunting.

#10 carpediemdub

carpediemdub
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

Chees for the info guys. Who are these two princesses then?? Christ i need to get to Pattaya soon !

Attached Files

#11 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

Check the La Bamba thread in the Bars and Venues forum. You'll find lots more pics of them and their names there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci