Patong phuket c&d tootsie

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

Hi fellow lb lovers, senior BM's, moderator and other WANKERS.
Finally seven days from now I'll be landing in LB island. This trip to Phuket came out to f the blue. I was skeptical at first then I stumbled upon this forum. Couple of BM's encouraging words and advice sucked me into this Vortex of Sex and I booked my tickets and room in Baipho Residency. Thanks Jimbo.
  • bema likes this

#2 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:07 PM

Baipho Residency, my God! One look at the photo of its roof top jacuzzi and quite a few more looks at photos where its decorated with nubile beauties in itsy bitsy bikinis (with buldges) send my mindspinning with lascivious thoughts. Sucked me further into the vortex.
Is it OK with the hotel management to prance around doing nafarious activities in the public area? Do you need a private booking to ensure no disturbances? Seniors please pm me an answer before next Saturday or else I might find myself sucked and not a vortex of TROUBLE.

Attached Files

#3 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

To be continued......

#4 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:05 PM

I’m a relative novice . I got interested in the lb scene a few years ago after watching a sensuous video of Vanity. She was in prime form in those days and hell lot sexy. She made the doee cum twice in a row as she lovingly plowed his ass. Till last year however I did nothing else than jack off to videos. Then last year I took things in my hand and booked a trip to Bangkok in October. First time in Cascade along for 3 seconds when an overbearing mamas an and 3 other LBs surrounded me. Before I could even feast on the succulent display of flesh on the stage she insisted on me bar fining the ‘Strong’ one seating next to me. Actually I had given my heart to a ‘cute’ one on the stage but my mind went with the ‘brute’ one throbbing in my hand. So fast forward (as most of you are familiar with the cum drenched mattresses in ST hotel next door) till three enormous spurts of cum shoot of her enormous cock. She’s standing at  the foot of the bed, and her load flies across 6 feet 2 inches of me to splatter over my chest and face. Yummmmy.

The next three LB’s one Chinese in Macau and two in Hong Kong(Filipino & Indonesian). First two were real beauties. I could have fallen in Love with them except for the fact that they were already in love. With THEMSELVES. (And the fact they had SMALL DICKS). So I had some wonderful time with them while they  SCREAMED SWEET OBSENITIES in my ear. The third one was  fuckin Santa Claus. She had photo shopped her whiskers in CL pics. Utterly forgettable ! But her ‘BUTT’ action was exquisite so I dumped one fast load. I was out of her room in 20 mins and left 3 unused condoms for her as tip. Whiskers and body hair is a definite put off.

Anyway the past is behind me and I look out for a frolicking 4 days . I do not want to disappoint you but I may too FUCKED OUT to post the TR on the go. Come on you can all postpone pulling your logs till I get some sense back into me .You can’t blame me. I’ll be in the temple of sin for only 4 days and plan to go at it morning noon and night. Now that’s not what any good doctor would advice and I’m not growing any younger . So a few days to recuperate then hopefully I try and give you something interesting to read.

• Surin Nix and jfrank like this

#5 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:05 PM

You got to forgive me for my English skills. Please correct me if I’m wrong You may notice sometimes that my language is not proper. I may inadvertently  use slang like ‘FUCK’ instead of coitus,  ‘CUM’ instead of ejaculation,  ‘BUGGER’ instead of sodomy , ‘or ‘BLOWJOB’ instead of fellatio. Pardon me but that’s only because I’m feeling  FUCKING HORNY. Those who do not find it obscene can wank off reading some other thread. Others ENJOY dreamily swirling in this vortex.

• Surin Nix likes this

#6 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:53 PM

Great beginning WT!

I just returned from Phuket about 2 weeks ago. You definately will have all you can handle between the girls at C&D, Tootsies, and Soi Croc....plus wherever beautiful ladyboys abound. They are everywhere.

I happen to know that the Baipho hot tub is orgy friendly. So, enjoy and post more pics!

We will look forward to more installments.

Stay horny, my friend. Stay horny.
  • worldtourist67 likes this
Nix

#7 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:42 PM

Jimbo will land in Baipho around noon on Saturday. Hope to see you and your merry gang in the evening.

#8 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

Shit! Two days to go and it looks like I've caught a bug. Nothing serious but mild sore throat. I thought everyone gets that two days after landing in phuket. Hope it doesn't worsen after sucking those lollipops.

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

Enjoy your trip mate, and say hello to Jimbo :)

and most important...remember your camera 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#10 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

Definitely Bats you've all been such good guides .I'll try and get good photos although your photos are too good to beat. I say hi to Jim and those girls you recommended. Jim it seems is hibernating or resting his old bones. But he replied that he's still around. So guess he be there to see I don't get into too much trouble.

#11 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

Phuket watch out for cum drenching next few days. Forecast says there are going to be lots of showers before , during and after the deeds. Hope I get lots pics to keep everybody happy. Hot action with hot chicks. Jimbo I hope your barstools have soft cushions to rest My sore ass .
  • batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#12 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:12 PM

Whew had a great first day ( and NIGHT). Landed yesterday 10 am. Reached Baioho by 11. Freshened up and was out by noon. Got supplies and Sim from Jungcelon and was ready for action. Walked unto the Tootsie bar by half past Two. Lillee looking lovely was there to greet me along with Nam. Chatted with both of them. Made them cleared about my honorable intentions of butterflying for the next four days. Chose Nam for first session. Lillee was a bit miffed, but I assured her it was for reasons of my health. If rumours were true I would rather takes her after 'acclimatization'. So I promised here a session on my third day. Had a talk with lek and then off for my first session with Nam. OMG. Walked out in a daze. Nam was so good and accommodating. Nice first choice great body and attitude.
Pics to follow.
  • Surin Nix likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Patong, phuket, c&d, tootsie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci